Conversation starters for a girl – I have gathered around 211 Conversation starters for a girl. These conversation starters are highly tested. These will help you make it through conversations.
Even if you like the guy or have a crush on him, Which makes you nervous when talking to them. These conversation boosters will never let the conversation ends. These are designed in the way that arise more conversations and heated questions.
PS: These conversation Starters only works best if they are used in a way they are designed for. You must know how and when to you use these Starters.
I have Curated a list of tips to make that thing easy for you.
Tips for girls to talk to boys
Starting a conversation with a guy can sometimes be easy, and sometimes totally nerve-wracking. Especially if you’re a shy girl, or don’t have too many guy friends that you spend a lot of time with. But not all the stereotypes about guys are true – and you don’t have to bat your eyelashes like they’re fans or learn up all the rules of football in order to be able to talk to them.
1. Approach Him With Courage
Well, ladies, no point being shy or nervous about it. If you want to talk to him, you have to make a move to the effect. Smiling at him, and hoping he’s going to come up to you, works only sometimes. For the other times, muster up the courage and walk up to him. Start with saying hi!
2. Smile When He see’s you
There’s nothing more engaging about talking to a new person than the possibility of being able to have fun. Smile, indicate to him that you’re in a good mood. Smiles are contagious, they make the other person respond in the same way. You don’t have to giggle or laugh loudly (unless what he says makes you naturally respond that way, of course!), but smiling is always, ALWAYS a good idea.
3. Find A Common Ground you could talk with him
Once you’ve already spent time talking to the guy for a while now, you no longer have to struggle with the question ‘what to talk about with a boy?’ You should be able to take down a few things that the two of you have in common. Be it your love for the beach, a common subject of interest, mutual obsession with travel or your loyalty towards your families. You can build on the interests to develop a connection.
4. Let Him be the part of Conversation
This is very important. Make sure what you say – or ask – warrants a detailed response. Instead of just asking “Hey, what’s up?” go for something a bit more in-depth. “What do you think about this song?” is one that works in most social situations since it’s very likely that there’s some form of music around. And even if all you can think of is the weather, “Wow, it’s super-hot today – do you think it’s likely to rain anytime soon?” can help you start off a conversation.
5. Be Confident enough to keep the thing smooth
There’s nothing more attractive in another person than confidence. No matter how shy or nervous you feel, you gotta be confident. And if you aren’t feeling it, then just fake it for a bit until you feel comfortable.
6. Maintain Eye Contact
Nothing says “I’m paying attention to what you’re saying” like some direct eye contact. Yes, it can be difficult, we know, and those nerves really don’t listen all the time, but looking straight at him for a second or two is not going to kill you. Everyone wants to feel like the person they’re speaking to are focusing entirely on them – so work on that eye contact, even if it makes you blush a little.
7. Body Language Is Important Part of Conversation
If you want to have a great conversation, you have to convey it not just with your words but your body too. We told you about smiling and making eye contact – now do a couple of more things. Lean in – it indicates that you’re interested in what he’s saying. And make sure not to tap your foot (unless it’s too music) or look at your phone or watch repeatedly.
8. Find A Good Conversation Starter
This one is easy. Just look for observations or comments that you can make at the time to get the conversation started. And once you get talking, you can proceed into things, keep the conversation flowing. Your ice breaker can be something as simple as a compliment like, “Hey, I love your sweater.” or you can also start with an observation like, “What did you think of that quiz yesterday? I thought it was really tough.”
Here are the conversation starters that will boost your confidence.
Conversation Starters for Girls
- What has been the lowest point of your life?
- If you could ask for a miracle, what would it be?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What is the biggest risk you’ve ever taken?
- What would your ideal life look like?
- If someone gave you an envelope with your death date inside of it, would you open it?
- When have you been the most happy?
- Do you know anyone who is living their life to the fullest?
- What is your idea of the perfect day?
- Who has been the most influential person in your life and why?
- What book had a big influence on you?
- Do you think your priorities have changed since you were younger?
- What is the most memorable lesson you learned from your parents?
- What does success mean to you?
- What is the most difficult thing you’ve ever done?
- What scares you most about your future?
- What keeps you up at night?
- What would you do if we were in zero gravity?
- What would your dream mansion look like?
- What’s the weirdest conversation you’ve ever overheard?
- What is something you believe that most people don’t?
- What’s something you can’t believe people actually enjoy?
- What’s the funniest screw up you’ve ever seen on social media?
- Who do you think is the hottest celebrity?
- What would you do if a guy asked for your number?
- Do you think older women are sexy?
- What kind of ice cream describes you best?
- If your live was a movie, what would it be called?
- Would you still like a girl if she was a foot taller than you?
- What alcoholic drink best describes your personality?
- If you could make out with any fictional cartoon character, who would it be?
- If someone had something on their face, would you tell them?
- If you owned a boat, what would you call it?
- Which celebrity would be most boring to meet?
- What’s the worst purchase you’ve ever made?
- Best purchase?
- If you could choose your name, what would it be?
- What’s a compliment you’ve received that was actually an insult?
- If you had to lose one body part, what would it be?
- Do you believe in magic? Why?
- What’s a famous quote that everyone takes as truth but is actually bs?
- What’s the funniest viral video you’ve ever seen?
- What do you most like about yourself?
- What hurts your feelings?
- If you could be famous, would you want to? Why?
- Who is a celebrity you admire?
- What made you laugh at school today?
- Did anything make you upset today?
- If you could have more friends, would you?
- What do you like most about your friends?
- Is there anyone at school you’d like to know better?
- Have you ever lost a friend? Why?
- Where do you want to be ten years from now?
- If you had $100, what would you spend it on?
- Is there something you’d want to do as a family?
- If you were to choose one way to be disciplined, what would it be?
- What do you think are the best traits for a person to have?
- Would you ever get a tattoo? What would it be?
- What do you think is a good age to start dating?
- Why do you think popular kids are popular?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you choose and why?
- What is something you wish you could do everyday?
- What’s your favorite social media profile?
- What’s one thing that totally relaxes you when you’re stressed?
- What’s a random hobby you’ve always wanted to try but never have?
- When was the last time you cried, and why did you?
- What scares you the most about the future?
- Do you want to have children someday?
- What do you imagine your future family will be like?
- Have you ever done or accomplished something you never thought you could? What was it?
- What’s one thing you could never live without?
- Who is one person you could never live without?
- What’s your favorite vacation place?
- Would you rather go out or stay in on a Saturday night?
- What’s your favorite quote, line of poetry, or sentence?
- What’s your favorite family memory?
- What’s one thing that helps you decide you can trust someone?
- Have you been in love before?
- How would you explain what ‘love’ is?
- Have you ever gotten your heart broken?
- What’s one thing you’ve learned about yourself from a past relationship?
- What’s your biggest pet peeve?
- What’s one thing that’s a total turn off?
- Do you prefer to listen to your heart or your brain when making important life decisions?
- Would you say you are a spiritual person?
- Who is one person you wish you could be?
- Who is someone you looked up to when you were a kid?
- Do you ask permission or ask for forgiveness?
- What is the best advice you would give someone?
- What is the best advice you ever got from someone in your life?
- What is your biggest pet peeve and when was the last time someone did it around you?
- Who is your dream woman, dead or alive?
- What fictional character do you think you are most like?
- Who would play you in a movie about your life?
- How much money do you wish you could make at your job?
- What would you do for a living if you could do anything?
- What is the best advice your mom ever gave you?
- What is the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
- What movie do you wish you could have starred in?
- What fictional lawyer would you want representing you if you ever got in trouble with the law?
- Do you keep up with current events?
- What do you think is the most significant event in our human history?
- Do you think BigFoot is real?
- Would you ever climb Mount Everest?
- What is one thing on your bucket list?
- Who is on your fantasy football team?
- Would you rather be smart or handsome?
- Do you like hot dogs or hamburgers?
- If you could make up a school subject, what would it be?
- What is your very favorite letter of the alphabet? Why?
- If someone gave you 20 dollars, what would you buy with it?
- If you had a chance to eat dessert for breakfast every day, what dessert would you choose?
- What is the first thing you think about when you wake up in the morning?
- Which animal at the zoo do you like best?
- If your friend is sad, what do you do to make them feel better?
- If you had the opportunity to invent a new ice cream flavor, what would it be?
- What is the silliest thing someone has ever said to you?
- What’s your idea of a perfect playground?
- What’s your favorite word?
- Would you switch roles with your parent if you had the chance?
- When was the last time you used the words “thank you”?
- If you had a robot for the entire day, what would you ask it to do?
- Do you prefer cold weather or hot weather?
- If you never had to eat one vegetable, which would it be?
- What was the last thing that made you smile?
- What is your favorite part about school? Your least favorite?
- How do you make friends?
- Who makes you laugh the most?
- What is the funniest thing you’ve ever witnesses?
- What made it so funny?
- How do you like to veg out?
- What’s your favorite Netflix binge show?
- What is the scariest thing you’ve been through?
- Did you change anything about your life afterwards?
- What’s your best memory from growing up?
- What was your favorite toy?
- When was the last time you did something nice for someone?
- What prompted you to do that for that person?
- What makes life worth living for you?
- Why is that important to you?
- What is your favorite kind of animal?
- What animal would you be?
- What’s your go-to favorite movie?
- What makes it your favorite?
- What’s one thing you have never told anyone?
- Why haven’t you told anyone that?
- What are you afraid of in life?
- Do you think that stems from a previous experience?
- If you had to leave your house, what is the one thing you couldn’t leave without?
- What would you definitely leave behind?
- Who’s your favorite family member?
- Who’s your least favorite family member?
- What’s Thanksgiving dinner like in your family?
- What do you eat at Thanksgiving?
- What’s the best worst joke you’ve ever heard?
- Who told it to you?
- What is your favorite kind of ice cream?
- What kind of toppings do you like?
- What do you like about yourself?
- Why do you like that about yourself?
- What’s one thing you would change about your life if you could?
- What’s is one thing that you’re proud of?
- What makes you laugh?
- When you’re feeling super lazy, what’s your guilty-pleasure Netflix show?
- What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
- What is one memory you have from childhood?
- What’s the best thing about your life right now?
- What is one thing that you’re thankful for?
- What’s one thing that you fear?
- If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Can you tell me one thing, big or small, that you’ve never told anyone else?
- If you were forced to leave your home and move to a county you’ve never been before, what are three things that you’d take with you?
- What’s a favorite memory with a pet/animal?
- Who are you closest to in your family?
- What’s your family like?
- What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
- What’s your favorite joke?
- What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?
- If you could rewrite your past, what’s one thing you’d change?
- What do you think your best physical feature is?
- What’s one thing about yourself, personality-wise, that you like?
- When you’re feeling down, who or what is your biggest go-to person or activity?
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What’s one thing you’re super passionate about?
- If you had to lose one of your five senses, which would you give up and why?
- What’s the hardest thing, physically, you’ve ever done?
- What’s the hardest thing, mentally, you’ve ever done or been through?
- What’s the best part about your job?
- What’s one thing that defines who you are?
- If tomorrow was your last day on earth, what would you do in your last 24 hours?
- What do you believe in, generally or faith-wise?
- If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
- Where’s the coolest place you’ve ever been/traveled to?
- What’s one thing people would never know about you just by looking at you?
- If you were in a circus, which character would you be?
- What is the worst advice you have given?
- What is one thing you should never say at a wedding?
- What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard?
- If you could only store one type of food in your pocket, what would you carry?
- What is the worst present you have ever received and why?
- If you were a farm animal, which would you be and why?
- What is the worst first date you have ever been on?
- Have you ever stalked someone on social media?
- What is the best part about taking a selfie?
- What is your favorite celebrity scandal?
- If you could do anything illegal without getting caught, what would you do?
- What is the weirdest food combination you’ve ever tried?
- Did you have an imaginary friend? What was his/her name?
- Have you ever had a dream where everyone was in their underwear?
- Who’s your favorite comedian?
- Have you ever been on a blind date?