Questions to Ask Your Crush – Everyone is different and everyone likes talking about different things. So pick and choose which questions you think you and your crush will like. In order to approach your crush, you do not always need an extravagant gesture to impress him/her; you can literally start off the conversation by being chill and flow into the conversation with some deep, good, flirty questions to ask your crush, which are interesting yet not overboard.
How to Talk to your Crush
A great plan of action is to find out what your crush is interested in and talk about that. Everyone likes talking about their interests. So a lot of these questions are for finding out what kinds of things your crush is in to.
Build yourself up
Remember, there is no “rejection”, only the wrong fit. Often, there’s a reason you’re drawn to a person. Maybe you and this person are meant to connect. But if not, that’s okay. You’ll never know until you find out.
Look this person in the eye and smile. Some of my clients find even this step hard to do. But remember this person needs some contact and you can provide it. Studies show that most men will not approach a woman unless they get this signal. And many men have discovered they don’t even have to make a move.
Ask your hottie a question. Or comment on something around you, something they’re wearing or anything you observe: even the weather. No need to try to dazzle with your big wit—just engage with this person in casual conversation.
Avoid seeming desperate—it repels. Besides, you aren’t desperate! Because you know that no single interaction is make-or-break. Be interested and show that you are genuinely hearing the hottie (not just looking at them), and bonding will begin.
Stay in touch
Connect on Facebook or your smartphone right then and there during your interaction. Call each other while you’re chatting to save numbers. Get a card or email. It’s surprising how often the info will be freely given once you have made a true connection.
Studies show that most couples bond through repeated interactions before they ever go out on a date. So notice their patterns, try to run into them regularly. Or exchange texts on a consistent basis.
Shift connection to conversation
Now that you’re talking together, keep on chatting. Ask questions. Show them photos on your phone of something you’ve done recently. Ask them to dance. Get them to tell you a story of something in their life.
Find out about their work, their friends, their family. Laugh, nod and find reasons to like them. They will sense you warming up to them and reciprocate. We all need someone to see us and to like us for who we are. But they’ll shut you down and rebuff you immediately (as they should) if you’re being shallow.
Ask questions. Once you’ve initiated conversation, asking your crush questions is the easiest way to keep it going. Questions also show your crush that you’re genuinely interested in them and can take some pressure off of you.
Questions to Ask Your Crush
Sometimes it’s hard to come up with questions to ask your crush and still sound casual. That’s why I came up with this list of questions. Hopefully it will help you strike up a conversation and get to know your crush a little bit better.
Just remember these questions are just conversation starters so you’ll need to carry on the conversation with lots of follow up questions. Good luck! I hope you’ll find this list of questions to ask your crush useful.
- What does your name mean?
- What do you do in your free time?
- What are your hobbies, likes, interest etc.
- What can ever make you fall for a guy/girl at first sight?
- How is it that someone like you is still single?
- What would you do if I kissed you right now?
- What do you love most in a guy/girl?
- If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would do with the money?
- Between money and love, you would go for?
- If someone told you that you were going to die in a few days, what would be your response?
- What are your imaginations of a perfect relationship?
- If you could live in the city of your choice, where would it be?
- Would you rather be rich or famous?
- How do you see life?
- What are your dreams and goals?
- What’s the craziest thing you have ever done?
- What have you always wanted to get for your birthday?
- What’s the worst relationship you have ever been in?
- Tell me about your past relationships
- What have you learned from your past relationship?
- Who knows you inside out?
- Do you have a close relationship with your parents?
- Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
- Do you think you’ll always live in the home of your family?
- Do you know how your parents met?
- What’s your nickname at home?
- Do you have an extended family? How often do you see them?
- What is the most romantic thing you have ever done?
- Why did you break up with your ex? (Ask this if you know for a fact that he/she has an ex)
- Have you ever been in love?
- What was your first impression of me?
- What’s your idea of the perfect date?
- Do you believe in love at first sight? How about in soul mates?
- Which town/city did you grow up in?
- Do you keep in touch with your childhood friends?
- What’s your favorite childhood memory?
- What’s the most embarrassing or naughtiest thing you did when you were young?
- If you can go back to do one thing differently, what would that be?
- Which part of your past would you like to relive?
- When was the last time when you honestly felt appreciated or loved?
- What parts of your life have improved in the previous 5 or 10 years?
- What parts of your life have worsened in the last 5 or 10 years?
- In your opinion, what’s the primary cause of loneliness?
- Why aren’t there more meaningful relationships out there when that’s what everyone wants?
- What type of instrument reflects your personality?
- Who is your number one fan/supporter?
- How would you describe your favorite color without the use of color words?
- Who are you closer to, your mother or your father?
- What’s the worst pickup link you’ve ever heard?
- What’s the pickup link you’ve ever heard?
- What’s something you’ve never told someone?
- Do you like being single? Why or why not?
- When was the last time you cried and what was the reason?
- When you were little, what did you want to be when you grow up? And do you still want it?
- What things do people say about you?
- What do you like doing the most over weekends?
- Which subject do you love the most? And why?
- How do you treat people who annoy you for no reason?
- What is the best advice anyone has ever given you?
- What are the Top priorities on your to do list?
- What would you say if I ask you out?
- What is the nicest thing someone could say about you?
- If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do?
- What would your parents be surprised to learn about you?
- If you could marry anyone right now who would it be?
- What are you doing this weekend with your friends?
- What’s your favorite thing to do after work?
- Has anything happened that changed you?
- Most embarrassing moment of your life?
- Where the most beautiful place you’ve been?
- What would be your craziest date idea?
- What would you do to me if I said you could do anything?
- How would you define true love?
- What happened to your last relationship?
- Who do you think should make the first move, girl or boy?
- Are you attracted to me as a friend or something more?
- What attract you most to the opposite sex?
- What did you think when you first saw me?
- Where is your favorite place to be kissed?
- Would you rather be called sexy or smart?
- Do you prefer cuddling or making out?
- Pick three words to describe yourself, what are they?
- Are you shy or more outgoing?
- Are you looking to get a boyfriend/girlfriend anytime soon?
- How about we go out sometime?
- Does it make you feel good when I tell you how cute you are?
- What’s the most romantic date you’ve ever been on?
- How would you describe me in one paragraph?
- Would you rather hug for 5 seconds or kiss for 1 second?
- What happened the last time you cried?
- What do you think of my friends?
- Do you think it’s okay to keep secrets?
- Do you believe love can last “forever”?
- What do you do when your partner is sick?
- What makes someone a true friend, not just an acquaintance?
- What’s the strangest present you’ve ever received?
- What’s something most people don’t know about you?
- Do you enjoy deep conversations?
- What’s something that makes you anxious?
- Do you have any regrets?
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, and have lunch with them, who would you choose?
- How would you like to be remembered? At your funeral, what do you want people to say about you?
- Where do you like to be kissed the most?
- If we could spend one day together, where would you want to go? You can choose any place in the entire world.
- What turns you on the most in a guy?
- How would you react if I kissed you, right here and right now?
- Do you like to be the dominant or submissive partner in a romantic relationship?
- Do you like it if guys make the first move, or if you are the one to initiate a conversation?
- What was the first thing that came to your mind when you saw me? Why?
- When did you first fall in love? How did it feel?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What can a guy do to always make you feel loved and wanted by him?
- What was the most mind blowing date you’ve ever had? What was so special about that date?
- What’s your opinion of love at first sight?
- Did you do something different with your hair or clothes? Well, whatever it is, it worked. You look great!
- If there’s one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be and why?
- What, according to you, should a perfect date be like? If you want to find out more about that girl, you should never miss this type of flirty questions to ask a girl.
- If we had only 24 hours to live, would you let me kiss you passionately like there’s no tomorrow?
- What type of flirting do you prefer – via texts or face to face?
- Which do you prefer more – making out or cuddling?
- What is the perfect night with the guy of your dreams like and why?
- What are your plans for tomorrow night?
- You’re so perfect, so exactly how are you still single?
- How would you react if I told you that I like you?
- Why is it sometimes hard to forgive others?
- What’s the best approach to resolving conflict?
- Do you think a sixth sense exists? Explain?
- What do you find hilarious but most people don’t find funny?
- What was the best of year of your life so far?
- What’s your favorite thing to do on the internet?
- What fad have you held on to, even though it isn’t popular anymore?
- What do you spend most of your time doing?
- What do you spend way too much money on?
- What event small or large has changed the course of your life the most?
- Who do you have a hard time taking seriously?
- What do you judge people for most often?
- What was the most beautiful view you have ever experienced?
- What is something you have read or heard that has stuck with you for a long time?
- What’s your favorite thing to shop for? Why?
- What’s the best compliment that someone can receive?
- What’s something that people go on and on about, and you just can’t take sitting through?
- What’s something you can do that most people can’t?
- What one thing would you be most disappointed if you never got to experience it?
- Apologize or ask permission?
- Unlimited love or money?
- If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do?
- What’s your most listened to song?
- Beach vacation or European vacation?
- If you could have been a child prodigy what would you have wanted to be skilled at?
- What’s the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
- What celebrity would you trade lives with?
- If you were a performing artist, what would you title your first album?
- What story do your friends still give you crap about?
- If earth could only have one condiment for the rest of time, what would you pick to keep around?
- What is the ideal number of people to have over on a Friday night?
- What was the worst age you’ve been so far?
- What is your weirdest dealbreaker?
- What fictional character reminds you most of yourself?
- Do you believe in karma?
- What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
- What is the weirdest thing you find attractive in a person?
- What Jeopardy! category would you clear, no problem?
- What is something you’re superstitious about?
- What is the scariest experience you have ever had?
- Who is a non-politician you wish would run for office?
- What cheesey song do you have memorized?
- What one dead person would you most like to have dinner with, if it were possible?
- Do you think it’s important to stay up to date with the news?
- What is the best present you’ve ever received?
- Would you give up one of your fingers if it meant you’d have free wifi wherever you go, for the rest of your life?
- What’s the first thing you’d do if you were the opposite sex for one day?
- If someone told you you could give one person a present and your budget was unlimited–what present would you get and for whom?
- What is the nicest thing someone could say about you?
- Giant house in a subdivision or tiny house somewhere with a view?
- What is the weirdest quirk your family has?
The key to talking to your crush is to be not be too intense and smooth things over with light conversations which are sprinkled with humor, gentle sarcasm and interesting topics.
The worst thing that you can do is being needy and pushy so do not do that or else you would jeopardize your chances with your crush for sure. We guarantee you that if you use our list of questions to ask your crush that there is a great chance that your crush will notice you and might even get interested in you.