Best Air Purifier and Humidifier Combo – Breathing fresh and clean air isn’t optional for anyone, regardless of where you are. Therefore, instead of struggling with purifying or humidifying your air manually, why not invest in a combo that does both. A 2-in-1 device is also space-saving, energy-friendly, and easy to use too.
1.Brondell Air Purifier O2+
Pros & Cons
- REVIVE YOUR HOME: Don’t just filter your air, refresh it with the Brondell Revive air purifier and humidifier. Adding moisture to filtered air can help relieve allergy symptoms, stuffy nose and sinus congestion. Helpful to relieve dry skin and reduce asthma symptoms by clearing mucous from airways. Super-efficient evaporative humidification makes for a more consistent humidity level and won’t over-saturate the immediately-surrounding area.
- TWICE THE AIR, HALF THE TIME: With a dual suction system the Revive is able to move through more air faster than comparable sized machines. Moving air through dual True HEPA filters, that remove 99.97% of particulates and allergens larger than 0.3 microns, makes your air cleaner and fresher so you can breathe easier. Dual intake also creates better airflow, the Revive will refresh the air in a 627sf room 3 times every hour.
- ACTIVE CARBON AND SPECIALIZED FILTERS: The Granulated Carbon Filter traps and removes odors, harmful gases, and VOCs. The Off-Gassing Reduction Filter effectively removes invisible substances like formaldehyde and VOCs that contribute to “Sick House Syndrome” and can cause health and respiratory issues. Other Specialized Filters are available for purchase separately.
- EVAPORATIVE HUMIDIFICATION: With the Evaporative Humidification Method, the water particles used to humidify the room’s atmosphere are small and light-weight. The smaller particle size can travel through the air more easily and efficiently, providing an even humidity throughout the room. Evaporative Humidification is self-regulating, as the room’s atmosphere determines how much water evaporates from the humidifier into the air.
- PEACE OF MIND: For over 14 years Brondell has been making healthy home products using the highest-quality materials available. Brondell is focused on delivering a healthy home experience in every room of your house, with products that feature a unique blend of the latest technology and modern design. With Brondell you are making the best choice possible for overall product quality, features, value, and – most importantly – support.
The Brondell O2+ Revive is part of the Air Purifiers test program at Consumer Reports. In our lab tests, Room Air Purifiers models like the O2+ Revive are rated on multiple criteria, such as those listed below.
Dust, pollen, smoke removal is how well a model cleared air of fine clay dust and cigarette smoke when operating at a low speed that was typically one setting above the lowest speed. Many models have multiple speeds and the lowest is not as effective at cleaning the air. A model that scores well for dust removal should perform comparably for pollen.
Dust, pollen, smoke removal is how well a model cleared air of fine clay dust and cigarette smoke when operating at its highest speed. A model that scores well for dust removal should perform comparably for pollen.
Pros & Cons
- Evaporative humidification for spaces up to 430 square feet
- Healthy air humidified to an optimal 40-60%
- Cold evaporative humidification without the use of filters
- Safe for use with tap water
- Naturally reduces harmful pollutants in the air at a humidity level of 40-60%
Notice your furniture is, shirking, warping and cracking? This is due to the lack of moisture and Venta LW25 Airwasher 2-in-1 air purifier humidifier can help with you that. An evaporative powered device that not only will relieve you from allergies, it will also protect your indoor furniture.
With so many different variants of Venta, why go with LW25 over the others? Is the filter-free setup capable of humidifying and cleaning the air compared with a HEPA model? Find out in our full review below.
Pros & Cons
- 4-in-1 air purifier includes the HEPA filter air purifier, circulator fan, heater, and humidifier all in a single convenient package
- Removes smoke, pet dander, dust, and other odors and irritants with the HEPA filter to create a clean and comfortable environment
- Heats and moisturizes your air during the cold, dry winter months; Dimensions (L x W x H): 9 x 10.20 x 25.60 inches; Weight: 12.35 pounds
- Circulates all the air in medium and large-sized rooms up to 3 times in just 1 hour, quickly producing a more pleasant atmosphere
- Intuitive controls set your ideal temperature and humidity settings; Low-water and tip-over sensors ensure safe operation
Virtually all Envion air purifiers have desirable designs. Most of the top rated devices have entertainment like looks or tower designs that could be placed in almost any part of the house or office.
Easy to Clean and Maintain – As you may have noted throughout the reviews above, all Envion air purifiers can be kept running and functional by simple vacuuming every once in a while. Beyond that, you almost have no other maintenance costs.
They are energy star rated – Most Envion air purifiers are energy star rated, and thus use very minimal amounts of electrical charges per year.
4.Pureheat Indoor 3-in-1
Pros & Cons
- MULTIPURPOSE: 2-in-1 heater and air purifier for large rooms
- CLEANER AIR: Air purifier reduces mold, bacteria, and viruses in the air
- BUILT-IN HUMIDIFIER: Humidifier adds moisture for more comfortable heating
- SAFETY FEATURES: Tip-over shut-off function
- EXTRA COOKING FUNCTIONS: Timer and Quiet Mode functions
PureHeat is the most complete and advanced space heating system on the market. It heats using a cutting-edge, lifetime guaranteed PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) element that heats the air efficiently without drying it out. It purifies your air with PCO technology that features a high power germicidal UVC bulb. This bulb creates a purifying plasma that reduces mold, bacteria, and viruses (even on surfaces) so the months spent with doors and windows closed no longer means months spent in a stuffy indoor environment.
Perhaps the best of pureHeat’s features, is that when the weather is warm it can still be used as an air purifier. Just press the purifier button and enjoy the vast benefits of active air and surface purification year-round!
Pros & Cons
- 【OPOLAR Newest Air Duster】This is an upgraded version of air duster. Equipped with the newest hurricane super motor, its rotating speed increased to 60,000 RPM. In blower mode, it produces a powerful thrust of air (28m/s). In vacuum mode, its suction reaches 8KPa at max. This advanced OPOLAR air duster can clean microscopic dust particles.
- 【Air Blower & Mini Vacuum 2-in-1】This air duster is equipped with 2-in-1 technology of blowing and suction. Such an advanced technology allows you to blow the dust away and suck up small debris. This air duster is suitable for cleaning computers, keyboards, cameras, electronic instruments, electronic components and so on.
- 【Rechargeable Computer Keyboard Electronics Cleaner】This electric air duster comes with 6000mAh rechargeable batteries, offering you with 10W fast charging facility. It can be fully charged within only 3 hours, saving ample time. Even in a high output state, this electric air duster can operate for up to 30 minutes. Note: It comes with a micro-USB cable, but no charger.
- 【No More Compressed Air Can】There are three reasons for choosing this air duster. Firstly, this air duster is reusable and more environmentally-friendly. Secondly, this air duster can be used thousands of times, resulting in saving a lot of money on compressed air cans. Third, the compressed air can contains water vapor, which is not suitable for some Electronic instruments. Therefore, this OPOLAR Air Duster will be the better choice for you.
- 【Portable & Multipurpose】Being cordless, you can carry it anywhere and its compact size also allow you to clean with ease. Portable mini vacuum cleaner & air blower for car, computer, keyboard, medical devices, electronics, pet hair ...... etc. This air duster comes with a dual-mode brush nozzle. If your device is stuck with stubborn dust, not cleanable easily, this OPOLAR air duster can efficiently serve the purpose instantly.
When you have a furry friend that shares your house with you, you often have a plethora of fur to deal with. In our case, my furry friend is a pup named Peanut we adopted from Fredricksburg, SPCA in Texas. Prior to Peanut, we always had shelties who had much longer fur that tended to clump into tumbling tumbleweeds of fur. In Peanut’s case, the fur is small, fine, and scattered literally everywhere.
This includes places like my home office since I have been working at home with him as my constant companion. I have found tiny bits of fur in my keyboards and in my trackball mouse. When the OPolar Air Duster/Vacuum came up for review I jumped at it to see if it could help with my home office situation.
Breathing is an essential requirement for every human. However, due to climate change, pollution, and overactive immune systems, the breathing process is no longer secure. Our homes are also constantly attacked by dust mites, pet dander, and other volatile organic compounds.
An air purifier removes airborne pollutants in a confined space, while a humidifier helps maintain a healthy moisture level during the dry season. To get the best results, you should buy an air purifier and a humidifier separately.