Best Air Purifier for Cat Allergies – If you or a family member suffers from an allergy to pet dander, an air purifier can help clear the air and reduce your sniffling and sneezing. The Honeywell Insight Air Purifier (view at Kohls) uses a True HEPA filter and when used with its Honeywell Enhanced Pet Odor Reducing Air Purifier Filter (view at Walmart) (sold separately) it reduces pet dander and odors in spaces up to 500 square feet. For those in smaller spaces, the Hamilton Beach TrueAir Compact Pet Air Purifier (view at Amazon) is an affordable option that works well.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Alen BreatheSmart FLEX
- RECOMMENDED FOR: Dust, dander, allergens, pet fur, and odors. Sleek design fits in any space from small to large rooms.
- B4-PURE FILTER: Standard filter that helps eliminate asthma and allergy triggers.
- TRUE HEPA: Includes a Medical Grade H13 True HEPA layer that removes 99.99% bacteria, aerosolized viruses, and airborne particles larger than 0.1 micron. True HEPA filters last 3-5 months longer than standard filters.
- CLEANS AIR FAST: Cleans 700 SqFt every 30 minutes, twice as fast as key competitors on Turbo speed. Perfect for any space from small to extra large bedrooms, living rooms, offices, nurseries, kitchens, and basements.
- SLEEP MODE: Features a “lights out mode”, press the power button once and the lights turn off. SleepScore validated and users feel more rested upon waking. rested the morning.
- LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION: 50 Watts on Turbo speed. Lowest setting will use less than 50 cents a month in electricity.
back to menu ↑
- The next generation of the wildly popular Winix 9500 Ultimate Pet Air Purifier
- True HEPA filtration captures 99. 97percent of airborne pollutants, pet dander and allergens as small as 0. 3 microns
- Washable Advanced Odor Control (AOCTM) Carbon Filter captures pet odors as well as smoke, kitchen and other household odors. Also extends the life of the True HEPA filter.
- Ultimate pet pre-filter is the first line of defense against pet hair, dander, and large household particles
- Washable pre-filter extends the life of your filter by capturing pet hair and larger airborne particles
- Plasma wave technology Safely breaks apart odors, allergens, chemical vapors, and other pollutants at the molecular level
- AHAM Verified for 300 square feet capacity
- Material Type: Resin, Plastic
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
back to menu ↑
- HEPA ALLERGEN REMOVER FROM HONEYWELL: Recommended for extra large rooms (465 sq. ft. ), this air purifier helps capture up to 99. 97% of airborne particles as small as 0. 3 micron, like pet dander, pollen, dust, mold & smoke. Also helps capture germs & odors.
- BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY: Download free app to connect via Bluetooth with your iPhone or Android device for high-tech advanced controls, including a proximity sensor, auto-off timer, allergen alert settings, custom schedules, filter reminders & more!
- FILTER AND CIRCULATE AIR 5 TIMES AN HOUR: This air purifier filters & circulates air in the stated room size up to 5 times an hour while also featuring a VOC Sensor to monitor the air, so you can relax & breathe easy, knowing the air in your home is cleaner, and contains fewer allergens, bacterias & viruses.
- HONEYWELL AIR PURIFIERS: Use Certified HEPA filters in air purifier to remove allergens, dust & other particles from your air. If you have allergies or pets, air purifiers do more than freshen air, helping remove airborne particles & improve air quality.
- HONEYWELL QUALITY: Improve your air quality with Honeywell air cleaners, odor reducers, and air purifiers. Compare to similar products from Germ Guardian, Dyson, Holmes, Levoit, Molekule, Blueair, Winix, Coway, Oreck, AirMega, RabbitAir, and Rowenta.
back to menu ↑
4.Philips Norelco Series 1000
- Brand-new, Nosetrimmer, carefully packaged by Solving Products LLC, a certified retail partner of Philips Norelco.
- ADVANCED PROTECTUBE TECHNOLOGY: With the revolutionary ProtecTube technology, the cutter is protected by an ultra-thin foil guard with rounded tips to prevent skin irritations. In addition, the cutter is designed to prevent hair from getting caught between two separately moving cutting blades, for no pulling - guaranteed*.
- PERFECTLY ANGLED FOR EASY REACH: The nose trimmer has been engineered so that it is perfectly angled to easily reach hair inside the ear, nose as well as for use on eyebrows. With the nose trimmer, you can be sure that all unwanted hairs will be removed efficiently.
- 3MM (1/8") COMB: Use the trimmer with the 3mm (1/8") comb to trim eyebrows to a uniform length.
- SOFT-TOUCH RUBBERIZED GRIP: The soft-touch rubber grip gives you the best hold, even when wet, for better control when operating your trimmer. The trimmer and the combs are water resistant and easy to clean under the faucet after each use (Please see Description below for more information).
back to menu ↑
- 3 Filtration stages: Permanent true HEPA filter captures dander & airborne particles plus 2 replaceable carbon zeolite filters to target pet odors plus a pre filter for pet hair and larger particles
- High performance true Hepa grade filter: Captures 99.97 percent of pet dander, dust, dust mites, pollen, and Mold/Mildew spores as small as 3 microns from the air
- Reduces odors: 2 Activated carbon zeolite filters help reduce unwanted household odors from pets, smoke, and more
- Quiet and powerful: Use whisper clean for extra quiet operation at night, the medium setting or the quick clean setting for more powerful air cleaning
- Easy to clean: Permanent Hepa filter can be vacuumed clean; No replacement filters to buy
- Versatile air care that fits anywhere: Position the unit vertically or horizontally to best fit in your bedroom, nursery, hallway or living room at home or at the office up to 140 square feet
- Replacement carbon filters: When it is time to replace the filters, choose from model numbers 04230g, 04231gw or 04234g; Simply remove the front of the unit by pressing down the opening tab
back to menu ↑
Pet dander isn’t the only allergen that your dog or cat increases in your home. If they spend any time outdoors they may bring in pollen, along with dirt, germs, and untold grime from the streets. While a quick cleaning of their paws with a wet cloth can help, if you really want to keep your home—and the air you breathe—as clean as possible, an air purifier is the way to go.