Best Air Purifier for Dust and Pet Hair – There are just so many health benefits an air purifier can bring to the table. Even though not all are related to pet allergies, you should consider them when choosing the right one. To get the most out of the many available options, focus on the following features below:
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Medify MA-15 Air Purifier
- MAXIMUM COVERAGE: Cleans small spaces up to 660 sq ft in one hour, 330 sq ft in 30 minutes (CADR 150). Ideal for homes, apartments, bedrooms, living rooms, offices, schools, universities, classrooms, hospitals, restaurants, and other businesses.
- HEPA H13 FILTRATION: Trusted to remove 99.9% of particles including odors, smoke, pet dander, dust, and more down to 0.1 microns in size. Captures finer particles than HEPA H11 (0.3 microns).
- ULTRA QUIET: Choose from 3 fan speeds, with the lowest setting operating virtually silent. Runs at 110 Volts at a min noise level of 35dB and max of 51dB. For the most discreet operation, enable sleep mode to completely dim the unit's panel lights.
- EASY TO USE FEATURES: Includes a sleek touch panel with 0-8 hour timer, fan speed, sleep mode, filter replacement indicator, and child lock, great for both kids and pets. Dual filters allow this compact unit to efficiently clean the air in any room.
- QUALITY TESTED & BACKED: CARB, ETL, and Energy Star certified. Backed by a USA registered Lifetime Warranty when genuine Medify replacement filters are used. The replacement filter (B089CNPW7D) lasts 2,500 hours or about 3-4 months.
back to menu ↑
2.Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier
- True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants; dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other allergens as small as 0.3 microns
- Washable AOC Carbon Filter, made from activated carbon granulars for removal of household odors. Decibels 27.8 dB
- PlasmaWave acts as a permanent filter to safely break down odor, allergens, chemical vapors and other pollutants with no harmful ozone
- Smart Sensors gauge the air and our Auto Mode adjusts the fan to filter the air as needed; with a sleep mode for silent night time operation
- CADR rated for 360 square feet room size. Suitable for medium and large rooms; kids bedrooms, family rooms and kitchens
- Product has no extra filters
back to menu ↑
3.Austin Air HealthMate
- Everyday protection from indoor air pollutants with 4 stages of filtration
- Capable of trapping 99.97% of all polluting particulates down to 0.3 microns
- True medical grade HEPA filter removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 4 stage filter protects against a wide range of indoor air pollutants such as dust, pet dander, pollen, and gases
- Over 780 cubic inches of activated carbon and zeolite filtration removes chemicals, gases and odors
- 3 speed settings for fan; 360 degree intake system draws air into all sides of unit, passing air through a 4 stage filter
- Reduces coughing, wheezing, sneezing, dry mouth, runny nose, snoring, and helps you sleep better; reduces night time allergies and asthma attacks; strengthens the immune system.POWER RATING:120V & 135 Watts MAX
back to menu ↑
- RECOMMENDED FOR: Dust, dander, allergens, pet fur, and odors. Perfect for large rooms, offices, schools, and open spaces
- PURE FILTER: Standard filter that helps relieve allergy and asthma symptoms including runny nose, congestion, shortness of breath, and sneezing
- TRUE HEPA: Includes a Medical Grade H13 True HEPA layer that captures 99.99% bacteria, aerosolized viruses, and airborne particles larger than 0.1 micron. True HEPA filters last 3-5 months longer than standard filters.
- AIR QUALITY SENSOR LIGHT: Blue = Excellent, Orange = Fair, Red = Bad air quality (high levels of particles). On "auto mode" the sensor will adjust the speed of the fan to clean the air more efficiently
- ULTRA QUIET: Cleans 1100 SqFt every 30 minutes and eliminates airborne pollutants fast. Perfectly tuned to generate soothing pink noise - a frequency to help you sleep up to better
back to menu ↑
5.Coway Airmega 250
- Coway Airmega 250 room air purifier is designed to accommodate large room sizes up to 930 square feet and cleans the air at least two times per hour when used as recommended.
- Coway Airmega Max2 filter—combined activated carbon and Green True HEPA filter—captures and reduces up to 99.99% of 0.01 micron particles in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other allergens. It also reduces volatile organic compounds by more than 99% and reduces fumes such as NH3 and CH3CHO. Includes washable and permanent pre-filter to catch larger dust particles.
- Coway Airmega’s pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality testing in real-time. The brightly colored LED bar lets you know how clean or dirty your indoor air is, every minute of the day.
- Coway Airmega 250 has six fan modes: Smart, Sleep, Low, Medium, High, and Rapid. Noise level is nearly silent at lower speeds.
- Coway Airmega is a smart, energy efficient air purifier with a three-setting smart mode to adapt to its surroundings. Fan speed automatically adjusts based on the room’s air quality and lighting conditions to improve air quality.
- Coway Airmega 250's Rapid Mode is activated to circulate it, running at maximum power until it’s deemed clean when the air quality is in need of a boost . It’s a much-needed quick burst of fresh air in the form of high-energy circulation.
- Coway Airmega has a timer with 1, 4 and 8 hour settings, plus indicators for filter lifetime for both the washable pre-filter and Max2 filter.
- Coway Airmega 250 is Energy Star certified and max consumes 61 watts.
- Limited manufacture’s warranty covers any internal malfunctions for 1 year and motor and electronic parts for 5 years. Filters are excluded.
back to menu ↑
Allergens flow wherever they want whether you like it or not. Just because your pet is shedding like crazy or smell, it does not mean they should be chased out.