Best Air Purifier for Hair Salon – Do you want competent and generally happy staff? Exposure to harmful chemicals will make your staff sick and unmotivated which will affect their service delivery. By adopting an air purifier, you can be sure that your staff will be healthy and happy to deliver the best services.
You also want to adhere to the laid down structures by various local authorities about improving air quality. With an air purifier, you can be sure that you’ll be way ahead of your competitors. If you run your solon from your home you want to checkout a whole house purifier here.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.LEVOIT Air Purifier
- High Performance: Enjoy fresh air in 12 minutes with the Core 300 True HEPA Air Purifier. Featuring VortexAir Technology and 360° air intake, the Core 300 refreshes the air 5x per hour in rooms as large as 219 ft² / 20 m²
- Find Relief: Ease sneezing, congestion, and other allergy symptoms caused by airborne contaminants. The H13 True HEPA Filter works alongside the Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter to capture 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size, such as dust, smoke, pollen, odor
- Multiple Filter Choices: Choose from a variety of replacement filters to best meet your needs. The Toxin Absorber Filter specializes in wildfire, smoke and VOCs. And if you’re a pet owner, try the Pet Allergy Filter to capture pet dander and absorb unpleasant odors.
- Most Silent Air Cleaner: Choose Sleep Mode at night and then forget all about your air purifier while you sleep. QuietKEAP Technology reduces noise levels to a near-silent 24dB, ensuring the Core 300 won’t get in the way of a good night’s rest.
- Sleek Design: The Core 300 practically serves your home while blending in with your decor. Its award-winning design (Red Dot, 2020) and modern white finish help your air purifier fit anywhere in your home/bedroom/room.
- Undisturbed Operation: Display light can be turned off to enjoy a perfect night of sleep without the effect of light. A timer for 2/4/6/8 hours and filter life time indicator for your convenience
- Full Certified for Safer: Energy Star Verified, Complies with California air resources board (CARB) for indoor cleaning devices. Also FCC certified, ETL listed, CA PROP 65 certified
- Ozone Free: Levoit air purifiers avoid using UV/Ion light, an air cleaning method that research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution
back to menu ↑
- Model Number : 07-A-1KWP-06
- Steel Construction, Thermoset Powder Finish
- Airflow : 225 CFM
- 3-speed electronic keypad control adjust airflow
- Six durable castors make it easy to move anywhere
back to menu ↑
3.Wellis Air Purifiers
- Purify your air: Our air purifiers protect your family from pollutants like dust mites, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, pet hair and VOC’s, captures particles you can’t see, clean 99.99% of pollutants, no burring smell no plastic smell
- Surface and air cleaners: Uses plasma wave technology that provide a constant stream of hydroxyls that destroy contaminants on both surfaces and in the air. No virus can survive without hydrogen that generates and expands hydroxyl radicals (OH) to clean surfaces
- Filter free technologies: Uses changeable cartridges that last for 3 months and provide continuous high-level air purification you get 1 cartridges, a cartridge replacement sign lights up right before the cartridge is used up. The device stops automatically when you missed the alarm signal, there is no need to buy and change filters
- Completely silent: Enjoy better air quality without noise, easily use with comfort in the bedroom, dorm or a nursery for a good nights sleep. Quiet sound and special designs make it an ideal fit for living room, office, kitchen or bathroom indoors Covers up to 1000 sqft
- Smart sensors: tell you when an area has been disinfected and clean, made in Korea
back to menu ↑
4.Austin Air A450A
- The Austin Air Healthmate Plus is highly efficient at removing wood burning smoke, formaldehyde and other dangerous VOC’s.
- Its broad-spectrum absorption offers the ultimate protection for people exposed to smoke from wildfires and those living close to busy highways.
- Excellent choice for people with sensitivity to certain chemicals and gases found in the home.
- First choice for people with pre-existing health concerns and people living in high particle and gas contaminated areas.
- The Austin Air Healthmate Plus eases headaches and reduces nausea related to chemical exposure. Helps reduce coughing, wheezing and sneezing. Reduces dry mouth and runny nose. Reduces night time allergies and asthma attacks. Reduces snoring and helps you sleep better. Strengthens the immune system.
back to menu ↑
5.Coway Airmega 400
- Coway Airmega 400 room air purifier is designed to accommodate large room sizes up to 1,560 square feet and cleans the air at least two times per hour when used as recommended.
- Coway Airmega Max2 filter-a combined activated carbon and a True HEPA filter-captures and reduces up to 99.99 percent of particles 0.01 microns in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other allergens. It also reduces more than 99 percent of volatile organic compounds and reduces fumes such as NH3 and CH3CHO.
- Coway Airmega’s pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality testing in real-time. The brightly colored LED ring lets you know how clean or dirty your indoor air is, every minute of the day.
- Coway Airmega has five fan modes: Smart, Sleep, Low, Medium and High. Noise level is nearly silent at lower speeds. Max noise at highest setting is 43.2 dB.
- Coway Airmega is a smart, energy efficient air purifier with a three-setting smart mode to adapt to its surroundings. Fan speed automatically adjusts based on the room’s air quality and lighting conditions to improve air quality.
- Coway Airmega has a timer with 1, 2, 4 and 8 hour settings, plus indicators for filter lifetime for both the washable pre-filter and Max2 filter.
- Coway Airmega 400 is Energy Star certified and consumes 64 watts.
- Limited manufacture’s warranty covers any internal malfunctions for 1 year and motor and electronic parts for 5 years. Filters are excluded.
back to menu ↑
6.Blueair Classic 480i
- HEPASilent technology leverages electrostatic charge and mechanical filtration to deliver true HEPA performance capturing 99.97% of airborne pollutants including dust, mold, pet dander, and pollen for relief from allergies and asthma
- Dual protection filters with activated coconut carbon, naturally remove gaseous pollutants and smoke without the need for chemical additives
- Air quality sensors monitor air quality in real-time and adjust fan speed accordingly when set to auto mode
- Wi-Fi enabled for control through the Blueair friend app and amazon Alexa compatible
- Medium to large rooms between 300 square feet and 400 square feet. (AHAM rated at 434 square feet.) Such as bedrooms, small living rooms, kitchens and offices
- Dual protection filters, sold separately, provide an extra level of carbon filtration to remove odors and smoke including those caused by wildfires. All filters are recyclable and suggested to be replaced every 6 months depending on use
- Sound level: 32 - 52 dB(A)
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
back to menu ↑
7.Air Oasis 3000XG3
- G3 Series UV Ionic Air Purifier
- Address Mold, Bacteria, Viruses
- Clears Smoke
- Allergen Reduction
- VOC and Odor Reduction
back to menu ↑
8.MOOKA Air Purifier
- MOOKA B-D02L AIR PURIFIER FOR LARGE ROOM - With the high-efficiency filtration system, the air purifier covers an area up to 430ft²(40m²). 6 air changes per hour in 215ft², 3 air changes per hour in 430ft². Modern design fits in any space from small to large rooms, bedrooms, living rooms, offices, nurseries, kitchens and basements. Perfect for pet owners, allergics, babies, children, the elderly, or anyone wanting to improve the air quality.
- H13 TRUE HEPA AIR PURIFIER – The pre-filter, H13 true HEPA filter and high-efficiency activated carbon filter capture allergens, pet hair, dander, smoke, mold, odor, and large dust particles, in addition to removing 99.97% of airborne contaminants as small as 0.3 microns. Powerful efficient Air filter cleaner prevents respiratory problems, allergic reactions, and asthma.
- ULTRA-QUIET, ENERGY-SAVING & SAFE - Thanks to the new brushless motor, the 20dB noise level is almost voiceless. It cleans your air, doesn't affect your work, study or sleep. Running in low power makes it extremely energy-saving. Child lock prevents error operations caused by pets or children. The replacement filter should be replaced every 3-6 months depending on the environment and usage frequency (Search for B08PK4WM4W).
- 4 TIMER SETTINGS, 4 FAN MODES, AND NIGHT LIGHT – 4 timer options (1H/2H/4H/8H) allow you set the air purifier operating time. Adjust the required fan speed mode (Sleep/Low/Med/High) to capture as much air pollutants as required. Soft night light, that prevents falls, can be turned off to enjoy the perfect dreaming. Press the top power button for 3 seconds to turn ON/OFF the night light when the machine is running.
- WORRY-FREE FOR LONG USE - We love our customers and take pride in providing a pleasant shopping experience. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will do our best to resolve your problem quickly and effectively. Tips: Please remove the new filter plastic bag before running the air purifier.
back to menu ↑
- ✔️ HOW IT WORKS: Our exclusive Patented Thermodynamic TSS Technology applies the same concept as boiling water by using heat to eliminate microorganisms, mold, allergens, dust mites, pollen, and organic allergy causing pollutants like dander from pet dog/dogs and cat/cats hair.
- ✔️ SAFE: Our system doesn't emit, vent or spray ozone, ions, harmful UV light, or other dangerous products into the air. Ozone is a toxic gas known to the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) to trigger asthma and destroy essential lung tissue. Independent lab testing found that our devices provide 26% ozone removal.
- ✔️ SILENT OPERATION: Our unique air purifiers not only create better indoor air quality but are silent. You can run our noise-free device in a bedroom, bedrooms, dorm or a nursery and still sleep and enjoy sleeping. Its quiet operation also makes it an ideal fit for an office or kitchen inside your house.
- ✔️ SMART DESIGN: Our electronic purifying machine is portable, compact, and easy to use. It also blends well with any decor or space. The harmonic blue glow night light will help comfort a baby, child, or small children so kids can breathe a sigh of relief at not being left alone in the dark while also breathing easier.
- ✔️ SAVES GREEN: You will save money since you don't need to buy a long list of expensive & high priced replacement supplies like filters, parts, sterilizer, sanitizer or other cleaners. Not using an electric fan allows our energy power consumption to be low and not high which is good for the environment.
back to menu ↑
10.AZEUS Air Purifier
- 7*24 Live Chat Support: FREE upgrade to FULL-Replacement Guarantee-no need to return. We treat you like family and want you to be happy! If you are not satisfied, we simply refund your money.
- TRUE HEPA TECHNOLOGY: Filters 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke, mold spores, and pet dander. This air purifier filters particles as small as 0.3microns and larger, helping to improve overall health. Perfect for pet owners, babies, children, the elderly, or for anyone wanting to improve the air quality in their home. The perfect gift for parents, office mates and friends.
- High-Efficiency Air Purifier: Circulates room air over 5 times per hour to achieve rapid purification. The AZEUS air cleaner covers an area of up to 430 ft², making it perfect for large rooms and offices. It's recommended to replace the filter every 6 months or sooner(depending on usage). Replacement filter is available to purchase (Search for: B07WT47Q7H/B08MVR3P2F)
- 4 FAN SPEEDS: The air purifier for home comes with 4 Fan Speeds, which allow you to adjust the fan speed from low, medium, or high and turbo.
- Sleep Mode & Night Light: The noise level is nearly voiceless at sleep mode with only 25db. The night light can be turned off to enjoy a perfect night of sleep without the effect of light.
back to menu ↑
Best Air Purifier for Hair Salon – BUYER’S GUIDEback to menu ↑
Adopt a Varied Approach to Enhance the Quality of Indoor Air in Your Salon
If your salon is located in a building where the heating and cooling system was fitted long before you occupied it, perhaps it’s not ideal for your practices. You may want to consult a professional HVAC system expert and have them recommend the ideal system for your needs. You want to have the best system tailored for your salon in order to improve the quality of air and create a conducive breathing atmosphere both for your clients and employees.
You can also install a source capture system that captures the dust and vapor particles at the source or release and eliminates them from the breathing zone. According to safety guidelines for reducing and controlling exposure to nail products by the professional beauty association (PBA,) the source capture system should seep in 50 cubic feet airflow per minute when measured approximately 6 inches from the source of vapors and dust.
The PBA continues to say that source capture systems are the most effective methods you can use to eliminate salon vapors and dust from the air.
Are Smart Air Purifiers Worth It?back to menu ↑
Air Purifiers Enhance the Quality of Indoor Air
A freestanding air purifier specially designed for the salon is ideal for eliminating almost all vapor and dust particles which the source capture system probably missed, and providing fresh air. Often, air purifiers for hair salons come with high energy particulate air filters which are specially designed to eliminate vapors and dust from the air across the room.
If you want to enhance the quality of air in your salon, use air purifiers that are specially designed for the salon. A home-based air purifier may not be ideal for the salon since it’s designed to eliminate particles that are specifically found in the house.back to menu ↑
A Multi-Stage Filtration System HVAC and a Robust Exhaust System
Studies suggest that salons should install a heating, ventilation, and air conditioning unit that has a multiple stage filtration system in order to enhance the quality of indoor air. The array of filters comes with a pre-filter which eliminates the biggest particles and electronically improved filters or HEPA filter.
Both of these can eliminate particles from the air which are smaller than a human hair. Electronic filters allow more airflow across the unit. This unit also comes with an activated carbon filter which is specially designed to eliminate all the tiny particles.
To guarantee enhanced air quality, you need to have an exhaust system that’s capable of providing appropriate ventilation at each table or workstation.back to menu ↑
Controlling Humidity to Enhance the Quality of Indoor Air
If your salon has extreme humidity, your clients will complain about discomfort and stickiness. What’s more, Your Salon could also become a breeding ground for contaminants. Increased humidity can result in mildew, mold, and bacteria infestation. In cases where various contaminants are circulating across your surroundings, both clients and staff especially those who are sensitive to irritants will start experiencing allergy symptoms and in serious cases will even develop severe illness.
One thing you should know is that a huge air conditioner may not be effective if your salon is small in size. The worst thing is that if your air conditioner is too robust for your facility, then it could cause humidity challenges. Often, it cycles on and off rather frequently and doesn’t eliminate humidity from the air accordingly.
If there’s excess humidity in your salon, chances are there is insufficient ventilation. This is a problem that can be easily solved by a professional HVAC installer. All they need to do is to either integrate makeup air or redirect ductwork.
Do you have a water lounge in your salon or spa which may incorporate a thermal hot tub? If the answer is yes, then you need to be specific about humidity. Appropriate spa ventilation is necessary and critical when it comes to maintaining appropriate water chemistry.
The ventilation system in your spa usually vents air that comprises of chemically treated water., to enhance the quality of indoor air, you can install a dehumidification system which eliminates excess moisture from the air.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questionsback to menu ↑
Why do You Require an Efficient Air Purifier in Your Salon?
As we’ve seen above, you’ve got all the reasons to install the best air purifier in your salon in order to;back to menu ↑
Satisfy Your Clients
If your salon is located in a constricted place with little to no ventilation, then it could emit harsh chemicals and fumes which can be toxic to your clients. You want your clients to be healthy while enjoying the ultimate service from your salon. Remember, in today’s overly competitive market, you can’t afford to lose your customers.
You want to do everything it takes to retain them and one way to do so is by making them comfortable. If they experience slight effects of exposure to toxic fumes then they may never return to your salon again.back to menu ↑
If you frequent the salon, you’ll agree that oftentimes you’ll walk out feeling dizzy as a result of inhaling chemical fumes from aerosol sprays, hair dyes, and other hair care products. Chances are, you’ve wondered how people working in salons survive. In this article, we shall discuss how hair salon air purifiers can be of help in such a case.