Best Air Purifier for Mold Spores – Fighting mold can be challenging, but with the right air purifier and, of course, a dehumidifier, it can be done.
Moldy carpets and wood have to be removed by hand, but HVAC devices can prevent the spread of mold via air.
Here is a request: if someone finds an air purifier and dehumidifier all-in-one, please share it in the comments. That would be a perfect mold-fighting device indeed.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Germ Guardian Air Purifier
- 3 IN 1 AIR PURIFIER FOR HOME : True HEPA air filter reduces up to 99.97% of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as .3 microns from the air
- KILLS GERMS : UV C light helps kill airborne viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce volatile organic compounds
- TRAPS ALLERGENS Pre filter traps dust, pet hair, and other large particles while extending the life of the HEPA filter
- REDUCES ODORS : Activated charcoal filter helps to reduce unwanted odors from pets, smoke, cooking fumes, and more
- CARRYING HANDLE : Easily carry from room to room with a sturdy handle
- SETTINGS : 3 speed high performance settings, up to 6 hour timer, and an optional UV C light
- ROOM SIZE : This powerful 27 inch purifier filters air 4x per hour at max speed in medium to large rooms up to 335 sq. feet; CADR RATING: Dust (216) Pollen (265) and Smoke (216)
- GENUINE REPLACEMENTS Only use Genuine GermGuardian replacement parts to maintain performance
- REPLACEMENTS : Replace the filter every 6 to 8 months and the UV C bulb every 10 to 12 months; Filter: GermGuardian filter H (FLT9200); UV C Bulb: Model LB9200
- AHAM VERIFIED & ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED : This air purifier was rated for its ability to filter tobacco smoke, dust, and pollen from rooms and be Energy Star Certified and CARB compliant
back to menu ↑
- The Austin Air Bedroom Machine has been designed to help people with various sleep related problems. Reduces the risk of night time asthma attacks and COPD symptoms.
- With it’s 5-stage filtration system, the Austin Air Bedroom Machine is our most comprehensive air purifier.
- The results of two separate clinical trials show the Austin Air Bedroom Machine is highly effective at removing airborne pollutants from the home.
- Excellent at removing sub-micron particles, gases, odors and VOC’s.
- The Austin Air Bedroom Machine reduces night time allergies and asthma attacks. Reduces snoring and helps you sleep better. Strengthens the immune system. Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing. Reduces dry mouth and runny nose.
back to menu ↑
- AIR PURIFIER FOR LARGE HOME & ROOMS: Smart Air Purifier cleans over 1000 sq feet of lead, mold, dust, pollen, smoke, pet dander, allergens, bacteria, viruses, gases & volatile organic compounds, so every breath your family takes is cleaner.
- Wi-Fi CAPABILITIES: The NuWave OxyPure Smart Air Purifier saves on energy with its energy-efficient smart-touch controls and auto-monitoring capabilities that can be remotely monitored and controlled from anywhere in your home with your Wi-Fi-enabled smart device.
- ELIMINATES 99.9% OF BACTERIA: Lab tested Filter System includes a reusable, stainless-steel Pre-Filter (20-year lifespan), a Bio-Guard Filter (20-year lifespan), an Ozone Emission Removal Filter (20-year lifespan), and 4 combination HEPA/Activated Carbon Filters.
- BETTER SLEEP: The NuWave OxyPure Air Purifier helps you sleep better by eliminating airborne allergens and pollutants that can irritate your sinuses, nasal passages and lungs; while the whisper-quiet Sleep Mode helps promote ideal sleeping conditions.
- LIVE WELL FOR LESS: For over two decades, we have truly lived up to our philosophy. We are driven by the pursuit of safe, green products that improve the quality of life and we commit to exceeding industry-standards regarding safety and product quality.
back to menu ↑
4.InvisiClean Aura II
- Get Relief From Allergies - Eliminates common allergy triggers including dust mites, pollen, and pet dander. Covers 1,276 sq ft (1 air change per hour) and 319 sq ft (4 air changes per hour). CADR: 170CFM / 289m³/h.
- Best In Class Performance & Energy Saving - Utilizes low EMF radiation DC motor to deliver DOUBLE the air output using up to 82% LESS electricity than other air purifiers in its class. UV light kills harmful bacteria, viruses, and mold spores.
- Complete Filtration & Germ Disinfection - Easily replaceable H13 99.985% true HEPA filter and activated carbon prefilter with optional ionizer and disinfecting UV-C light.
- Whisper Quiet & Effective – Quiet at low speed and turbo mode for maximum air cleaning.
- Support - InvisiClean is a US company with customer support in the USA. California Air Resources Board [CARB] certified compliant for sale in California. Power: 110V-220V.
back to menu ↑
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Pre-Filter, True HEPA Filter, Activated Carbon Filter (attached with Nano Mineral, Cold Catalyst Filter, Photo Catalyst Filter and Molecular Sieve) - 3 filtration stage filters out 99.97% airborne particles as small as 0.3 micron
- CADR RATED 152+CFM (260 m³/h): means that it can purify an area up to 355 square feet (33m²). You will notice the difference within 10 minutes. Most customers choose it for living rooms, bedrooms, offices, restaurants, hotels and also labs
- SMART CONTROL: Turn on Airthereal's smart control to automatically measure air quality. The unit will select the correct air purification mode according to your environment
- SLEEP MODE: Enable sleep mode to ensure that the machine runs quietly during nights
- REPLACEABLE AIR FILTER: Replace your filter when PM2.5 lights up and keep flashing. We recommend replacing the filter every six months for optimal performance. Medical grade H13 HEPA replacement filter is available
- NOTE : The APH260 air purifier intakes the air from the front and outlet the air from the top of the device. Please make sure to remove the plastic wrap of the filter before the turn on the device.
back to menu ↑
Visible and even smelly mold growth is one of the most common and most resilient home infections. You know that corner in your kitchen or bathroom that looks darkish? You better hope it’s not the black mold.