Best Air Purifier for Nail Salons – Salon workers and clients often face difficulties due to the bad air quality in the nail salon. A good air purifier can be the best solution to this problem. It will draw air from around the salon and spread the air to ensure a healthier working experience. Our experts have portrayed good purifiers suitable for nail salons.
If you are not yet sure to pick the best air purifier for nail salons, you can go for the Blueair Classic 480i. It offers HEPASilent technology and activated coconut carbon for maximum HEPA performance to kill harmful ingredients. Also, you have an air sensor, good area coverage, and low noise. You can also control every functionality in this purifier with your smartphone to provide quality air in your salon.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.AZEUS Air Purifier
- 7*24 Live Chat Support: FREE upgrade to FULL-Replacement Guarantee-no need to return. We treat you like family and want you to be happy! If you are not satisfied, we simply refund your money.
- TRUE HEPA TECHNOLOGY: Filters 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke, mold spores, and pet dander. This air purifier filters particles as small as 0.3microns and larger, helping to improve overall health. Perfect for pet owners, babies, children, the elderly, or for anyone wanting to improve the air quality in their home. The perfect gift for parents, office mates and friends.
- High-Efficiency Air Purifier: Circulates room air over 5 times per hour to achieve rapid purification. The AZEUS air cleaner covers an area of up to 430 ft², making it perfect for large rooms and offices. It's recommended to replace the filter every 6 months or sooner(depending on usage). Replacement filter is available to purchase (Search for: B07WT47Q7H/B08MVR3P2F)
- 4 FAN SPEEDS: The air purifier for home comes with 4 Fan Speeds, which allow you to adjust the fan speed from low, medium, or high and turbo.
- Sleep Mode & Night Light: The noise level is nearly voiceless at sleep mode with only 25db. The night light can be turned off to enjoy a perfect night of sleep without the effect of light.
back to menu ↑
2.Blueair Blue Pure 411
- 3 part filtration system captures 99 percentage of common airborne pm 2.5 pollutants such as allergens, odors, smoke, mold spores, dust mites and pet dander
- Activated carbon filter removes common odors caused by smoke, pets, cooking, dorm room smells and gases (VOCs) as well as smoke caused by wildfires
- Washable pre-filter captures large particles such as dust and pet hair and can be changed to match any decor. Dark blue and grey pre-filters are included and other colors can be purchased separately
- Quiet operation enabled by advanced filters that allow for a higher airflow at a lower noise level. Sound level: 17 – 46 decibel. Clean air delivery rate (CADR) for Pollen-120 cfm, Dust-120 cfm, Smoke-105 cfm
- Designed for small to medium rooms between 100 square feet and 175 square feet. (AHAM rated at 161 square feet) make this purifier perfect for small bedrooms, offices, nurseries and dorm rooms. Air inlet: 360 degree
- Energy star rated for best in class energy performance. All filters are recyclable and suggested to be replaced every 6 months depending on use. Energy consumption - 1.5 - 10 W
back to menu ↑
- MAXIMUM COVERAGE: Cleans large spaces up to 1,600 sq ft in one hour, 840 sq ft in 30 minutes (CADR 380). Ideal for homes, apartments, bedrooms, living rooms, offices, schools, universities, classrooms, hospitals, restaurants, and other businesses.
- HEPA H13 FILTRATION: Trusted to remove 99.9% of particles including odors, smoke, pet dander, dust, and more down to 0.1 microns in size. Captures finer particles than HEPA H11 (0.3 microns).
- ULTRA QUIET: Choose from 3 fan speeds, with the lowest setting operating virtually silent. Runs at 110 Volts at a min noise level of 46dB and max of 66dB. For the most discreet operation, enable sleep mode to completely dim the unit's panel lights.
- EASY TO USE FEATURES: Includes a sleek touch screen operation panel with 0-8 hour timer, fan speed, sleep mode, filter replacement indicator, and child lock, great for both kids and pets.
- QUALITY TESTED & BACKED: CARB, ETL, and Energy Star certified. Backed by a USA registered Lifetime Warranty when genuine Medify replacement filters are used. The replacement filter (B07MTQFFNT) lasts 3,000 hours or about 6 months.
back to menu ↑
4.LEVOIT Air Purifier
- High Performance: Enjoy fresh air in 12 minutes with the Core 300 True HEPA Air Purifier. Featuring VortexAir Technology and 360° air intake, the Core 300 refreshes the air 5x per hour in rooms as large as 219 ft² / 20 m²
- Find Relief: Ease sneezing, congestion, and other allergy symptoms caused by airborne contaminants. The H13 True HEPA Filter works alongside the Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter to capture 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size, such as dust, smoke, pollen, odor
- Multiple Filter Choices: Choose from a variety of replacement filters to best meet your needs. The Toxin Absorber Filter specializes in wildfire, smoke and VOCs. And if you’re a pet owner, try the Pet Allergy Filter to capture pet dander and absorb unpleasant odors.
- Most Silent Air Cleaner: Choose Sleep Mode at night and then forget all about your air purifier while you sleep. QuietKEAP Technology reduces noise levels to a near-silent 24dB, ensuring the Core 300 won’t get in the way of a good night’s rest.
- Sleek Design: The Core 300 practically serves your home while blending in with your decor. Its award-winning design (Red Dot, 2020) and modern white finish help your air purifier fit anywhere in your home/bedroom/room.
- Undisturbed Operation: Display light can be turned off to enjoy a perfect night of sleep without the effect of light. A timer for 2/4/6/8 hours and filter life time indicator for your convenience
- Full Certified for Safer: Energy Star Verified, Complies with California air resources board (CARB) for indoor cleaning devices. Also FCC certified, ETL listed, CA PROP 65 certified
- Ozone Free: Levoit air purifiers avoid using UV/Ion light, an air cleaning method that research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution
back to menu ↑
5.Coway Airmega 400
- Coway Airmega 400 room air purifier is designed to accommodate large room sizes up to 1,560 square feet and cleans the air at least two times per hour when used as recommended.
- Coway Airmega Max2 filter-a combined activated carbon and a True HEPA filter-captures and reduces up to 99.99 percent of particles 0.01 microns in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other allergens. It also reduces more than 99 percent of volatile organic compounds and reduces fumes such as NH3 and CH3CHO.
- Coway Airmega’s pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality testing in real-time. The brightly colored LED ring lets you know how clean or dirty your indoor air is, every minute of the day.
- Coway Airmega has five fan modes: Smart, Sleep, Low, Medium and High. Noise level is nearly silent at lower speeds. Max noise at highest setting is 43.2 dB.
- Coway Airmega is a smart, energy efficient air purifier with a three-setting smart mode to adapt to its surroundings. Fan speed automatically adjusts based on the room’s air quality and lighting conditions to improve air quality.
- Coway Airmega has a timer with 1, 2, 4 and 8 hour settings, plus indicators for filter lifetime for both the washable pre-filter and Max2 filter.
- Coway Airmega 400 is Energy Star certified and consumes 64 watts.
- Limited manufacture’s warranty covers any internal malfunctions for 1 year and motor and electronic parts for 5 years. Filters are excluded.
back to menu ↑
Nail salons present a threat to the clients and workers since they are exposed to different fumes, chemicals, and odors. When the workers use those chemicals, fumes, or sprays, they emit dangerous pollutants to the air in that enclosed salon. As a result, different respiratory problems, asthma, eye irritation, and other problems can happen to both the clients and staff.
To solve the problem, you need the Best Air Purifier for Nail Salons that will ensure fresh air in the salon. As a nail salon owner, you should keep yourself, your workers, and the clients healthy. A good air purifier can effectively clean the air and spread pollutants free air in your salon room. This article will guide you to get the solution to the bad air issue in your salon, let’s jump in!