Best Air Purifier for Nursery – Choosing the best air purifier for your baby’s room may seem like a simple and straightforward task. However, getting the best can be trickier, considering how delicate babies are and the number of pollutants in the air.
From our review, it’s pretty evident that price aside, the quality and efficiency of your choice should be a top consideration—other factors such as silence, the flexibility of use, and compactness fall in the same category.
Overall, the best air purifier for the baby room should eliminate 99.9% of all germs and pollutants, thereby allowing your baby to breathe in the fresh air.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- Perfect for kid's rooms: Bring your kid's ceiling to life with a 3 color night light projector and air purifier system (twinkle moon & stars, sleepy safari, or under the sea)
- Quiet operation: The lowest setting can be used as gentle white noise at night for a quiet, restful sleep
- Compact design: This 11 inch air purifier is perfect for smaller rooms or on your child’s bedside table
- True HEPA air filter: This 3 in 1 air purifier reduces up to 99.97 percent of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as .3 microns from the air
- Kills germs: UV-C light helps kill airborne viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce volatile organic compounds
- Traps allergens - Pre-filter traps dust, pet hair, and other large particles while extending the life of the HEPA filter
- Settings: 3 speed settings and an optional uv c light. CARB EO# G-16-087. EPA Registration # 87267-CHN-001.
- Room size: Filters the air in small rooms up to 54 square feet; Cadr rating: Dust (60) pollen (68) and smoke (35)
- Genuine replacements: Only use genuine germguardian replacement parts to maintain performance; Replace the filter every 6 to 8 months and the UV C bulb every 10 to 12 months; Filter: Germguardian filter e (model flt4100); UV C bulb: Model LB4100
back to menu ↑
- THREE STAGE FILTRATION — An activated carbon filter absorbs odors and gases, the True HEPA Filter captures 99. 97% of airborne particles like bacteria, mold and pet dander, and a permanent, washable prefilter extends the life of the True HEPA filter.
- EFFICIENT COVERAGE — Purify all the air around baby 6. 3 times per hour for a space up to 125 sq. feet, leaving clean, healthy air for baby’s nursery.
- CURIOSITY PROOF — Purio is finger-friendly with no pinch points and an extra-wide, topple-resistant base. Cord storage is concealed in the base, and the controls and filter cover are lockable so parents know the settings remain just as they left them.
- EASY OPERATION WITH 3 SPEEDS — The three-speed electronic controls make operating a breeze. Choose a lower setting for quieter operation, or a higher setting for a quick clean and natural rush of airflow that can double as a white noise element.
- SLEEP / GLOW MODE — Use the “sleepy time’ setting to automatically quiet to the lowest setting in dark conditions. Turn on Purio’s recessed lighting for a soothing glow, and when a filter change is needed, the glow feature will gently dim and brighten.
- SUPERIOR SUPPORT — When you choose one of our Vornado Air Purifiers, you’re investing in superior performance and design that will deliver total satisfaction. If not, we’ll replace it, for 5 years.
- Built to meet U. S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U. S.
back to menu ↑
3.LEVOIT Air Purifier
- High Performance: Enjoy fresh air in 12 minutes with the Core 300 True HEPA Air Purifier. Featuring VortexAir Technology and 360° air intake, the Core 300 refreshes the air 5x per hour in rooms as large as 219 ft² / 20 m²
- Find Relief: Ease sneezing, congestion, and other allergy symptoms caused by airborne contaminants. The H13 True HEPA Filter works alongside the Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter to capture 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size, such as dust, smoke, pollen, odor
- Multiple Filter Choices: Choose from a variety of replacement filters to best meet your needs. The Toxin Absorber Filter specializes in wildfire, smoke and VOCs. And if you’re a pet owner, try the Pet Allergy Filter to capture pet dander and absorb unpleasant odors.
- Most Silent Air Cleaner: Choose Sleep Mode at night and then forget all about your air purifier while you sleep. QuietKEAP Technology reduces noise levels to a near-silent 24dB, ensuring the Core 300 won’t get in the way of a good night’s rest.
- Sleek Design: The Core 300 practically serves your home while blending in with your decor. Its award-winning design (Red Dot, 2020) and modern white finish help your air purifier fit anywhere in your home/bedroom/room.
- Undisturbed Operation: Display light can be turned off to enjoy a perfect night of sleep without the effect of light. A timer for 2/4/6/8 hours and filter life time indicator for your convenience
- Full Certified for Safer: Energy Star Verified, Complies with California air resources board (CARB) for indoor cleaning devices. Also FCC certified, ETL listed, CA PROP 65 certified
- Ozone Free: Levoit air purifiers avoid using UV/Ion light, an air cleaning method that research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution
back to menu ↑
- Purify Your Air – Protect your family from home air pollutants like dust, pollen, pet dander, pet hair, odors, smoke, and VOC’s. Our 5-in-1 true HEPA air purifier captures particles you can’t see, filtering 99.97% of pollutants as small as 0.3 microns.
- Breathe Easier – Nothing feels better than breathing clean air. Read our 9,000+ reviews and see just how much our air purifier has helped with common allergy symptoms like sneezing, coughing, and irritated eyes.
- Remove Odors, Smoke, & VOC's – Both an air cleaner and odor eliminator, our air purifier features a unique honeycomb activated-carbon filter that absorbs odors, smoke, and VOC’s. Ozone-safe and fully approved by CARB, an anion generator can be separately turned on to target the most stubborn odors like litter boxes, cigarettes, and old homes.
- Smart Air Purifier – In AUTO mode, a smart air quality sensor detects pollutants in your air, making adjustments to the fan speed in real-time. A digital display on the unit reveals your air quality level, so you always know what you’re breathing.
- What You Get – Smart air purifier, 4-in-1 true HEPA filter set, remote control, manual, 2-year warranty, award-winning customer support 7 days a week, and the peace of mind that comes from a trusted American brand.
back to menu ↑
5.KOIOS Air Purifier
- TRUE HEPA AIR PURIFIER - Filters out 99.97% of dust, pollen, mold spores, and pet dander. This air purifier filters particles as small as 0.3 microns and larger air pollution of PM 2.5, helping to improve overall health. Perfect for pet owners, babies, children, the elderly, or anyone wanting to improve the air quality in their home, office or hotel room. The perfect holiday, birthday, house-warming gifting choice for parents, adult children, colleagues, and friends.
- ENVIRONMENT-FRIENDLY AIR CLEANER - Equipped with 3-Stage Filtration system including Pre-filter, TRUE HEPA Filter, Activated Carbon Filter can effectively remove odor and smoke, such as pet odor, cigarette smoke and cooking odor around your living space and zero Ozone emission certified by California Air Resources Board.
- POWERFUL PURIFICATION - 360° deep air intake and discharge maximize fresh and healthy air provided to all directions, improving the air circulation in your room. It can clean 55 cubic meter air per hour in normal mode and consume less than 0.002 units of power.
- EASY OPERATE, SIMPLE DESIGN - Using this air purifier couldn't be easier. It takes one single press of the same button to turn it on/off and control the fan speed. The minimalist design makes it look elegant and sleek anywhere and fit any style of room decor. The low power consumption means it's more than affordable to run all day. Please NOTE: Press the button for 4 seconds to Turn ON/OFF the night light when the machine is running.
- WHISPER QUIET, ENERGY-SAVING - At quiet mode, the noise is controlled under 25dB with the cutting-edge noise reducing fan blade design. You will barely be able to hear it at arm's length. And it consumes only 0.192 units of electricity with a rated power of 8W, and it would be even much less in quiet mode. (NOTE: If you have any questions, just simply get in touch with customer service.)
back to menu ↑
Is an air purifier for the baby room a luxury? The answer is NO. An air purifier is a necessity that helps keep your baby’s room free from pollutants.
Contaminants are harmful, and studies reveal the majority of babies are asthmatic. Such kids can have trouble sleeping due to congested respiratory systems.
These pollutants are all over, and unfortunately, we can’t see them with our naked eyes.
If your child has allergic reactions, then an air purifier can keep the air free of allergens. It also helps in trapping smokes, cigarettes and cigar odors, pet dander, and any other air pollutants.