Best Air Purifier for Second Hand Smoke – We hope this article helped guide you in the right direction on the best air purifier for smoke to get for your home.
Regardless of the best air purifier for second hand smoke and odor you choose, we know you’ll be enjoying cleaner, fresher air in your home.
As you learned at the beginning of this guide, the top air purifier for smoke is one that includes a True HEPA filter and Activated Carbon.
Any other types of air cleaning technologies the air purifier has are nice perks, but not necessary to remove cigarette and cigar smoke.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Austin Air A450A1
- The Austin Air Healthmate Plus is highly efficient at removing wood burning smoke, formaldehyde and other dangerous VOC’s.
- Its broad-spectrum absorption offers the ultimate protection for people exposed to smoke from wildfires and those living close to busy highways.
- Excellent choice for people with sensitivity to certain chemicals and gases found in the home.
- First choice for people with pre-existing health concerns and people living in high particle and gas contaminated areas.
- The Austin Air Healthmate Plus eases headaches and reduces nausea related to chemical exposure. Helps reduce coughing, wheezing and sneezing. Reduces dry mouth and runny nose. Reduces night time allergies and asthma attacks. Reduces snoring and helps you sleep better. Strengthens the immune system.
back to menu ↑
2.Oransi Max HEPA Air Purifier
- Air Purifier for Home - The Max air purifier is ideal for rooms like bedrooms, basements, offices, and living areas; covers up to 600 square feet.
- Quiet Air Cleaner - All four fan speeds never go above a 53 dB noise level, making this a silent addition to your household.
- Carbon and HEPA Filters - The medical-grade HEPA filter (MERV16) tested to remove 99.99% of airborne particulates at 0.3 microns while the carbon filter is widely used for gas removal.
- Easy to Use Display - The electronic control on this air purifier is simple to use and also displays an indoor air quality monitor.
- Energy Star Certified - Oransi filters were rated #1 in the only comprehensive university study of air cleaners. Energy Star certified and tested by the AHAM test lab.
back to menu ↑
3.Alen BreatheSmart 75i
- RECOMMENDED FOR: Dust, allergens, pollen, fur, pet dander, household odors PLUS smoke from cigarettes, wildfires, and VOC fumes from chemicals and aerosol sprays. Perfect for large rooms, offices, schools and open spaces.
- TRUE HEPA FILTER: Includes a Medical Grade H13 True HEPA layer that removes 99.99% bacteria, aerosolized viruses, and airborne particles larger than 0.1 micron. Includes a prefilter that can be vacuumed to help increase filter life.
- 5 AIR QUALITY COLORS: A Laser Smart Sensor detects airborne particles and auto-adjusts with changes in your environment. Blue = Excellent, Green = Good (low levels of particles), Orange = Fair, Red = Poor, Purple = Bad air quality (high levels of particles). Watch the sensor change color in real-time as your air is being cleaned!
- QUIETLY POWERFUL: Cleans 1300 SqFt every 30 minutes and eliminates airborne pollutants fast. Perfectly tuned to generate soothing pink noise - a frequency to help you sleep up to 25% better. At bedtime, display lighting dims or darkens completely with one touch for a perfect sleeping environment.
- BUILT TO LAST: Precisely manufactured and backed by our Forever Guarantee. CARB Certified. Includes one B7-Fresh True HEPA Filter.
back to menu ↑
4.Hathaspace HEPA Air Purifier
- Medical Grade HEPA: Better than H11 HEPA, H13 HEPA filters 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns and 99.95% of particles between 0.3 – 0.1 microns. Our 5-in-1 filter system targets pollen, dust, pet dander, VOC’s, tobacco smoke, odors, and more. H13 HEPA is considered medical grade air filtration, the unit alone is not a medical device.
- 1500+ Sq Ft Coverage: Perfect for extra-large rooms, our air purifier replaces 100% of the air in a 1500 sq ft space every hour. With a state-of-the-art fan and motor, enjoy clean air delivered quietly and efficiently in your home, bedroom, office, kitchen, basement, or living room.
- Know Your Air Quality: A smart particle sensor monitors your air quality, giving you precise measurements and feedback in real-time. A sleek touch-screen display panel reveals your official EPA Air Quality Index score, while a light on the front panel changes color depending on your air quality.
- Breathe Easier: Spend more time doing what you love without allergies or asthma problems. In AUTO mode, relax and let your air purifier run the show, while it automatically adjusts the fan speed based on your surrounding air.
- What You Get: Large smart air purifier, medical grade HEPA composite filter, washable pre-filter, manual, 5-year warranty, award-winning customer support 7 days a week, and the peace of mind that comes from a trusted American brand.
back to menu ↑
- Every Bissell purchase helps save pets. Bissell proudly supports Bissell Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- 3 Stage Filtration. Includes a fabric pre-filter, an activated carbon filter and a HEPA filter which captures 99.97% of 0.3 micron particles and smaller including pollen, dust, smoke, hair, and pet dander.
- Honeycomb-Structured Filter. Activated carbon filter captures gases and VOC’s including odors from pets, cooking, smoke, and other common household odors.
- Automated CirQulate System. Monitors and provides indoor air quality readings in real-time and adjusts to the appropriate fan speed.
- Peaceful Sleeping Environment. Whisper-quiet fan speed option and automated night mode make it the perfect addition for bedrooms.
- Integrated and Functional Design. Complements any living space with front panel filter access, convenient and discreet cord wrap, and intuitive controls.
- Accommodating size. Tested to the AHAM standard to have a Smoke CADR of 199 for rooms up to 308 sq. ft., making it great for bedrooms, living areas, basements, and dining rooms.
back to menu ↑
If so, then this free guide was written for you.
Throughout this page, you’ll discover everything you need to know in order to remove smoke and improve the air quality in your home using a smoke air purifier.
By the time you’re done reading this guide, you’ll know exactly what the best air purifier for second hand smoke is to give you fresh air at home.