Best Air Purifier for Smokers – We hope that you find this guide helpful in finding the best air purifier for smoke. There are many great options depending on your needs, and you are sure to find a winner here! Don’t let your home suffer from smoke and odors, prepare and treat your home now.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Blueair Classic 680i
- HEPASILENT TECHNOLOGY leverages electrostatic charge and mechanical filtration to deliver true HEPA performance capturing 99. 97% of airborne pollutants including dust, mold, pet dander, and pollen for relief from allergies and asthma
- DUAL PROTECTION FILTERS with activated coconut carbon, naturally remove gaseous pollutants and smoke without the need for chemical additives
- AIR QUALITY SENSORS monitor air quality in real time and adjust fan speed accordingly when set to auto mode
- WIFI ENABLED for control through the Blueair friend app and Alexa compatible
- For large rooms between 700 square feet and 800 square feet (AHAM rated at 698 square feet) such as large bedrooms living rooms and kitchens
- Most independent certifications; Blueair is the only major brand to verify 100% of models with AHAM for performance, ENERGY STAR, and safe ozone
back to menu ↑
- Medical Grade HEPA: Better than H11 HEPA, H13 HEPA filters 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns and 99.95% of particles between 0.3 – 0.1 microns. Our 5-in-1 filter system targets pollen, dust, pet dander, VOC’s, tobacco smoke, odors, and more. H13 HEPA is considered medical grade air filtration, the unit alone is not a medical device.
- 1500+ Sq Ft Coverage: Perfect for extra-large rooms, our air purifier replaces 100% of the air in a 1500 sq ft space every hour. With a state-of-the-art fan and motor, enjoy clean air delivered quietly and efficiently in your home, bedroom, office, kitchen, basement, or living room.
- Know Your Air Quality: A smart particle sensor monitors your air quality, giving you precise measurements and feedback in real-time. A sleek touch-screen display panel reveals your official EPA Air Quality Index score, while a light on the front panel changes color depending on your air quality.
- Breathe Easier: Spend more time doing what you love without allergies or asthma problems. In AUTO mode, relax and let your air purifier run the show, while it automatically adjusts the fan speed based on your surrounding air.
- What You Get: Large smart air purifier, medical grade HEPA composite filter, washable pre-filter, manual, 5-year warranty, award-winning customer support 7 days a week, and the peace of mind that comes from a trusted American brand.
back to menu ↑
- Air Purifier for Home - The Max air purifier is ideal for rooms like bedrooms, basements, offices, and living areas; covers up to 600 square feet.
- Quiet Air Cleaner - All four fan speeds never go above a 53 dB noise level, making this a silent addition to your household.
- Carbon and HEPA Filters - The medical-grade HEPA filter (MERV16) tested to remove 99.99% of airborne particulates at 0.3 microns while the carbon filter is widely used for gas removal.
- Easy to Use Display - The electronic control on this air purifier is simple to use and also displays an indoor air quality monitor.
- Energy Star Certified - Oransi filters were rated #1 in the only comprehensive university study of air cleaners. Energy Star certified and tested by the AHAM test lab.
back to menu ↑
- 4 IN 1 AIR PURIFIER FOR HOME True HEPA air filter reduces up to 99.97% of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as .3 microns from the air
- KILLS GERMS UV C light helps kill airborne viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce volatile organic compounds
- TRAPS ALLERGENS Pre filter traps dust, pet hair, and other large particles while extending the life of the HEPA filter. Bulb wattage is 55W
- REDUCES ODORS Activated charcoal filter helps to reduce unwanted odors from pets, smoke, cooking fumes, and more.Construction: Plastic
- QUIET OPERATION The lowest setting can be used as gentle white noise at night for a quiet, restful sleep
- SETTINGS Choose between 3 speed settings and an optional UV C light
- ROOM SIZE– GermGuardian Air Purifier filters air in medium to large rooms and cover 743 sq. feet at 1 exchange per hour, 371 sq. feet at 2 exchanges per hour, 248 sq. feet at 3 exchanges per hour, and 153 sq. feet at 4.8 exchanges per hour
- GENUINE REPLACEMENTS Only use Genuine GermGuardian replacement parts to maintain performance
- REPLACEMENTS Replace the filter every 6 to 8 months and the UV C bulb every 10 to 12 months; Filters: Germ Guardian filter B (model FLT4825) or a 4 pack of Germ Guardian carbon filters (model FLT22CB4); UV C Bulb: Model LB4000
- AHAM VERIFIED & ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED This air purifier was rated for its ability to filter tobacco smoke, dust, and pollen from rooms and be Energy Star Certified and CARB compliant
back to menu ↑
5.LEVOIT Air Purifier
- Use only genuine LEVOIT lv-h132 replacement filters to keep your air purifier at its best working condition and capacity
- Fine preliminary, H13 true hepa filter and activated carbon filter. It removes 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke, odor, mold spores, and pet dander
- Perfect for those who are sensitive to the surrounding air quality. It will not release hazardous substances or ozone
- Filters are sealed to protect their lifetime. It is recommended to replace air filters every 6 months. Remove filters from plastic packaging before placing them into air purifier
- 100Percent satisfaction. If you need additional assistance, contact the helpful LEVOIT support
back to menu ↑
Check out these air purifiers. We will share all of the qualities of each one and provide you with just what use they are best for so you can narrow down your options more easily.
Something to keep in mind here is that when it comes to smells and particles like what smoke generally emits, takes a sufficient filter to really work. If you’re looking for a cheap air purifier for smoke, you are going to be disappointed because most of the “cheap” ones simply aren’t made for the task.