Best Air Purifier for Vocs and Formaldehyde – We hope you enjoyed this guide on how to choose the best air purifier for VOCs and formaldehyde.
As you learned, there are two main types of air filtration technologies that can meet the demands of airborne gases and chemicals: Activated Carbon and PECO technology.
By choosing any one of the best air purifiers for VOC removal reviewed here, you can rest assured that you’re getting a good quality air purifier that keeps the air around you clean to breathe.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Oransi EJ120 HEPA
- Air Purifier for Home - The Oransi EJ120 air purifier is ideal for large rooms like living rooms, bedrooms, offices, and more; covers up to 1,250 square feet.
- Quiet Air Cleaner - The German engineered motor is quieter and uses up to 90% less energy that other units. Draws a max of 52 watts.
- Carbon and HEPA Filters - The medical-grade HEPA filter (MERV17) tested to remove 99.99% of airborne particulates at 0.3 microns while the carbon filter is widely used for gas removal.
- Easy to Use Display - 5 speed digital controls let you choose the exact airflow and the electronic display alerts you when it's time to check the filters
- Made in the USA - Aside from the motor and fan system, all air purifier components are made in the USA for a quality mechanical filtration; this means no ionizer or anything that could create ozone.
back to menu ↑
2.Okaysou Air Purifier
- 5 Stage ULTRA-DUO Filtration System-Combines Washable Pre-filter, H13 True HEPA Filter, Blue Filter, Honeycomb Activate Carbon Filter, Cold Catalyst Filter in 1, removes 99.97% of airborne pollutants effectively.
- Premium Features - Advanced turbine motor with 45 vanes, creative internal structure and larger air inlet area (14.17 x 9.52 inches) work together to take in more air. Bonus features including child-lock, sleep mode, filter replacement indicator plus auto shut-off protection.
- Higher Performance- CADR is 210, AirMax8L circulates air up to 1.5x per hour in a room size of 800 sq.ft / 3x per hour in 500 sq.ft / 5x per hour in 320 sq.ft, often used in small to large room, living room, bedroom, basement, kitchen, and office.
- Touch It and Forget It - Developed with the latest Silenceboost Technology, purifies your home with the lowest noise level of 22dB and provides you undisturbed sweet dream. Compact modern design that fits in any room, any home.
- Get In Touch - 5-year warranty plus lifetime US based customer support. CARB certified- Compliance with California's strictest safety standards, CE, RoHS certified, and ETL Listed. 100% ozone free. Use genuine and affordable Okaysou ultra-duo filters to maintain optimum purification performance.
back to menu ↑
3.Austin Air A450A1
- The Austin Air Healthmate Plus is highly efficient at removing wood burning smoke, formaldehyde and other dangerous VOC’s.
- Its broad-spectrum absorption offers the ultimate protection for people exposed to smoke from wildfires and those living close to busy highways.
- Excellent choice for people with sensitivity to certain chemicals and gases found in the home.
- First choice for people with pre-existing health concerns and people living in high particle and gas contaminated areas.
- The Austin Air Healthmate Plus eases headaches and reduces nausea related to chemical exposure. Helps reduce coughing, wheezing and sneezing. Reduces dry mouth and runny nose. Reduces night time allergies and asthma attacks. Reduces snoring and helps you sleep better. Strengthens the immune system.
back to menu ↑
- Molekule Air uses Photo Electrochemical Oxidation (PECO) nanotechnology to destroy viruses, VOCs, allergens, bacteria & mold.
- Designed for large rooms up to 600 sq. ft. Ideal for master bedrooms, living rooms & family rooms.
- Smart & Connected – Molekule Air is easy to control using its touch-screen display. For added convenience, you can connect it to your WiFi and control it remotely using the iPhone or Android app.
- Clean Design – Made from machined aluminum, Molekule Air is beautifully designed to fit seamlessly into your home.
- Portable – With its natural leather handle, Molekule Air can be easily carried and placed anywhere in the home.
- No ozone. No worries. – Not only does Molekule Air not emit ozone, it destroys it.
- Molekule PECO-Filters purify air thanks to a proprietary coating. Only Molekule-branded filters are warrantied for use with Molekule air purifiers.
- Recommended PECO-Filter replacement for average use: every 6 months. Recommended Pre-Filter replacement for average use: every 3 months. Automatic filter refill delivery available. See manufacturer's website. Includes a 6-month filter pack containing 1 PECO-Filter & 2 Pre-Filters.
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric /Voltage: 110 Volts
back to menu ↑
5.NOMA Large Air Purifier
- AIR QUALITY INDICATOR: The air quality indicator ring will change color depending on the air quality found in your home. Blue indicates great air quality, pink indicates average air quality, and red indicates poor air quality
- TRUE HEPA AIR FILTRATION: Filters your air down to 0.3 microns with an additional washable pre-filter that assists in extending the performance and life of the True HEPA filter.
- IONIZER SWITCH: When the ionizer is turned on, voltage is applied to a series of built-in needles, creating negatively charged ions. These negative ions attach to positively charged particles which are more easily trapped by your air purifier.
- 3 SPEED SETTINGS: Three adjustable air purification speed settings are available. The lowest setting is extremely quiet and perfect for nighttime. You are also able to set three auto-shut off time modes of 2 hours, 4 hours, and 8 hours
- EASY TOUCH TECHNOLOGY: With “Secret-Until-Lit” technology the control panel lights are clear and bright when on and invisible when off, creating a beautiful streamlined design. The control panel lights are also dimmable for evenings and nighttime
back to menu ↑
Are you concerned about the level of toxic chemicals in your indoor air?
Are you looking for the best air purifier for VOCs and formaldehyde to get rid of these unhealthy pollutants?
If so, you’ve landed on the right page.
Below you’ll find the most in-depth guide and expert reviews on air purifiers that are designed to remove VOCs and formaldehyde gases.