Best Air Purifier no Replacement Filter – Are you looking for the best air purifier with washable filter?
Would you like to find an air purifier with a permanent filter that never needs to be replaced? If so, you’ve landed on the right page.
As you’ve probably already discovered, there are a lot of different types of air cleaners on the market today and most of them don’t use washable or reusable filters.
Instead, many air purifying devices use filters that need to be replaced every 3-6 months in order to maintain their effectiveness.
Our final review is one of the most popular and air purifiers available.
The pre-filter is the first line of defense and captures the largest contaminants. It can be washed and reused for the life of the unit.
While it doesn’t include a washable or permanent HEPA filter, it’s still worth considering as you’ll discover next.
This air purifier has a washable Advanced Odor Control (AOC) filter that you won’t find on any other air purifier. It’s a special blend of Activated Carbon that can be washed and reused for up to 12 months.
Pros & Cons
- True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants; dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other allergens as small as 0.3 microns
- Washable AOC Carbon Filter, made from activated carbon granulars for removal of household odors. Decibels 27.8 dB
- PlasmaWave acts as a permanent filter to safely break down odor, allergens, chemical vapors and other pollutants with no harmful ozone
- Smart Sensors gauge the air and our Auto Mode adjusts the fan to filter the air as needed; with a sleep mode for silent night time operation
- CADR rated for 360 square feet room size. Suitable for medium and large rooms; kids bedrooms, family rooms and kitchens
- Product has no extra filters
2.Hamilton Beach TrueAir
First, it comes in a compact size. Second, it includes the highest-grade permanent HEPA filter you can get.
It’s outfitted with a True HEPA filter that captures 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns in size.
That includes ultra-fine dust, allergens, mold spores, pet dander, and some bacteria to make the air around your contaminant-free. The True HEPA filter is reusable for the life of the unit and just takes a quick vacuuming to get it clean.
Pros & Cons
- 3 Filtration Stages: Permanent HEPA grade filter captures dander & particles plus 2 replaceable carbon zeolite filters to target plus a pre filter for pet hair and larger particles
- High Performance Hepa Grade Filter: Captures 99 Percent of Pet Dander,, Pollen, and spores as Small as 3 Microns From the Air
- 2 Activated Carbon Zeolite Filters Help Reduce Unwanted Household From Pets, Smoke, and More
- Quiet and Powerful: Use Whisper Clean for Extra Quiet Operation at Night, the Medium Setting or the Quick Clean Setting for More Powerful Air Cleaning
- Easy to Clean: Permanent Hepa Grade Filter Can Be Vacuumed Clean; No Replacement Filters to Buy
Our next recommendation is great for anyone who wants to purify medium-sized rooms while also enjoying the benefits of having a washable iFD filter.
This air purifier can handle a larger space than our first two reviews, up to 250 square feet.
That size equates to a 10′ x 25′ room, which makes it good for smaller living rooms, and average size bedrooms.
Other key highlights on this air cleaner are that it has 5 fan speeds, oscillation, an automatic timer (from 2 to 12 hours), and an odor reducing pre-filter.
Pros & Cons
- LARGE ROOM AIR PURIFIER – Honeywell HPA200 HEPA Air Purifier helps provide cleaner, fresher air. Recommended for large rooms (310 sq. feet), HEPA Filtration helps capture up to 99.97% of microscopic airborne particles.
- HELPS REDUCE AIRBORNES - This HEPA air purifier has 3 air cleaning levels including Turbo Clean. It helps capture the following microscopic airborne particles: dirt, pollen, pet dander, and smoke.
- EFFECTIVE AIR CLEANING AND CIRCULATION – The Honeywell HPA200 Air Purifier filters and circulates air in large 310 sq. ft. rooms every 12.5 minutes.
- ALLERGEN PLUS SERIES – This Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier is part of our Allergen Plus series. This product earned the ENERGY STAR label by meeting strict energy efficient guidelines set by the U.S. EPA.
- COMPATIBLE DOES NOT MEAN COMPARABLE PERFORMANCE – For best performance, use only Genuine Honeywell air purifier filters. Compatible air purifier filter replacements are not guaranteed to offer the same performance or efficiency.
- IDEAL FOR WILDFIRE SEASON: Wildfire smoke can impact the air quality where you live, even if you don’t live anywhere near the fires themselves. Because smoke contains extremely small particles, air purifiers can help remove some of these particles¹ from your air.
Most Honorable Mentions in the post
Our next recommendation offers a unique type of permanent filter. Instead of using a standard HEPA or iFD filter, this air purifier contains a set of electrostatic collection rods that trap particles as they pass through the system.
You can think of these rods as like magnets for air pollutants.
As dust, allergens, and other contaminants are sucked into the system, they get magnetized onto the collection rods while fresh air is pushed back into the room.
Pros & Cons
- High-performance air purifier that provides ideal air purification for medium to large rooms such as nurseries, bedrooms, or home offices
- Cleanable HEPA-Type filter removes PM 2.5 particles from the air including pollutants such as smoke and other impurities
- Main voltage: 120 V; Capacity: 343 square feet
- Photocatalyst filter reduces VOCs (volatile organic compounds), found in paint or carpet fumes; Sleek design with built-in handle for portability
- Digital control panel with a 24-hour timer function, clean filter indicator, ionizer option, night mode, and 3 fan speed options
5.HATHASPACE Air Purifier
Purify your air – Our 5-in-1 filter system targets pollen, dust, pet dander, VOC’s, tobacco smoke, odors, and more. Our H11 HEPA filter captures 99.9% of particles down to 0.3 microns.
What you get – Smart air purifier, True HEPA filter set, remote control, manual, 2-year warranty, award-winning customer support 7 days a week, and the peace of mind that comes from a trusted American brand.
Remove odors, smoke, & VOC’s – Both an air cleaner and odor eliminator, our air purifier features a unique honeycomb activated-carbon filter that absorbs odors, smoke, and VOC’s. With a state-of-the-art fan and motor, enjoy clean air delivered quietly and efficiently in your home, bedroom, office, kitchen, basement, or living room.
Breathe easier – Nothing feels better than breathing clean air. Read our 10,000+ reviews and see just how much our air purifier has helped with common allergy symptoms like sneezing, coughing, and irritated eyes.
Pros & Cons
- Purify your air – Our 5-in-1 filter system targets pollen, dust, pet dander, VOC’s, smoke, and odors. Our H11 HEPA filter captures 99.9% of particles down to 0.3 microns.
- What you get – Smart air purifier, True HEPA filter set, remote control, manual, 2-year warranty, award-winning customer support 7 days a week, and the peace of mind that comes from a trusted American brand.
- Remove odors, smoke, & VOC’s – Both an air cleaner and odor eliminator, our air purifier features a unique honeycomb activated-carbon filter that absorbs odors, smoke, and VOC’s. With a state-of-the-art fan and motor, enjoy clean air delivered quietly and efficiently in your home, bedroom, office, kitchen, basement, dorm, apartment, or living room.
- Breathe easier – Nothing feels better than breathing clean air. Read our 10,000+ reviews and see just how much our air purifier can assist and support the body’s natural response during allergy season.
- Smart air purifier – In AUTO mode, a smart air quality sensor detects pollutants in your air, adjusting the fan speed in real-time. A digital display on the unit reveals your air quality level, so you always know what you’re breathing.
Best Air Purifier no Replacement Filter – Fortunately, there are a few best air purifiers with permanent filters that don’t cost a dime to maintain.
Once you buy the device, there’s no cost for upkeep. If that sounds like what you’re looking for, then keep reading.