Best Air Purifier Under 100 – Elechomes P1801 is a small and cute looking air purifier with an ultra-quiet operation. I recommend this best air purifier for mold reviews under 100 dollars for a small office, room, or bedroom.
1.KOIOS Air Purifier
Pros & Cons
- TRUE HEPA AIR PURIFIER - Filters out dust, pollen, and pet dander. This air purifier filters particles as small as 0.3 microns and larger air pollution of PM 2.5, helping to improve overall health. Perfect for pet owners, babies, children, the elderly, or anyone wanting to improve the air quality in their home, office or hotel room. The perfect holiday, birthday, house-warming gifting choice for parents, adult children, colleagues, and friends.
- ENVIRONMENT-FRIENDLY AIR CLEANER - Equipped with 3-Stage Filtration system including Pre-filter, TRUE HEPA Filter, Activated Carbon Filter can effectively remove odor and smoke, such as pet odor, cigarette smoke and cooking odor around your living space and zero Ozone emission certified by California Air Resources Board
- 360° DEEP PURIFICATION - Efficient air intake and discharge maximize fresh and healthy air provided to all directions, improving the air circulation in your room. It can clean 55 cubic meter air per hour in normal mode and consume less than 0.002 units of power.
- EASY OPERATE, SIMPLE DESIGN - Using this air purifier couldn't be easier. It takes one single press of the same button to turn it on/off and control the fan speed. The minimalist design makes it look elegant and sleek anywhere and fit any style of room decor. The low power consumption means it's more than affordable to run all day. Please NOTE: Press the button for 4 seconds to Turn ON/OFF the night light when the machine is running.
- WHISPER QUIET, ENERGY-SAVING - At quiet mode, the noise is controlled under 25dB with the cutting-edge noise reducing fan blade design. You will barely be able to hear it at arm's length. And it consumes only 0.192 units of electricity with a rated power of 8W, and it would be even much less in quiet mode. (NOTE: If you have any questions, just simply get in touch with customer service.)
Here’s what saving money on air purifier can cost you. The KOIOS PM1220 is the most affordable air purifier of an affordable brand, so you shouldn’t expect much both from design and performance. In this KOIOS PM1220 Review, we will check a budget option to clean your indoor air quality.
The Koios Purifier Indoor Air Cleaner is an affordable, durable, and surprisingly child-friendly air purifying unit. It can become a little loud sometimes, and its area of effect is limited to the room it’s in, but for it’s hard to complain. Check out our best air purifier under 100 list for more great air purifiers!
2.LEVOIT Air Purifiers
Pros & Cons
- AFFORDABLE & EFFECTIVE: Let the Vista 200 True HEPA Air Purifier meet your needs at an affordable price; Refresh your air using the 3 fan speeds, Sleep Mode, Check Filter Indicator, Display Off Button, and more
- TRAP ALLERGENS: The 3-stage H13 True HEPA filtration system helps you combat dry throats, nightly congestion, allergies, and asthma by trapping at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size
- ULTRA-QUIET: No light, little to no noise, just air purification. Sleep soundly while the air purifier works as quietly as 26dB for light sleepers; Sleep Mode automatically dims display lights and reduces noise levels for uninterrupted rest
- Official Levoit Filters: Search for B07PM9Q9GH or Vista 200-RF, to find the Levoit Personal True HEPA Replacement Filter. Levoit replacement filters provide the best fit and filtration, while off-brand filters are unreliable and may damage the air purifier
- NIGHT LIGHT: Create a relaxing atmosphere with the air purifier’s night light; With 2 brightness levels, you can control how much light you want for a restful sleep
- MONEY & ENERGY SAVING: Use up to 30% less than other air purifiers and refresh your home while spending less
- SET TIMERS: Schedule a timer for 2, 4, or 8 hours, and enjoy fresh air exactly when you want it
- OZONE-FREE FILTRATION: UV-C light purification methods can produce high levels of ozone that are harmful to children, asthma patients, and pets; This air purifier is ozone-free and ETL certified so you can experience clean, healthy air with Levoit
- CHECK FILTER INDICATOR: The Check Filter Indicator will let you know when it’s time to replace your filter; Ensure your air purifier’s best performance and lifespan by only using official Levoit replacement filters
Levoit Core 300 comes with a combined 3-in-1 filter cartridge: a pre-filter net, a true HEPA filter, and an activated carbon filter. The outermost filter is a net pre-filter, which protects the core filters from being clogged. It captures larger airborne particles such as lints, dust, and pet fur.
The attached pre-filter is not washable, and Levoit recommends clean it with a soft brush or a vacuum hose every 2 to 4 weeks. It will increase the lifespan and efficiency of the 3-in-1 filter.
The core particle filter is a true HEPA grade filter that traps 99.97% of household dust, dust mites, pollen, mold spores, and smoke particles of 0.3 microns in diameter.
3.MOOKA Air Purifier
Pros & Cons
- MOOKA B-D02L AIR PURIFIER FOR LARGE ROOM - With the high-efficiency filtration system, the air purifier covers an area up to 860ft²(80m²). 6 air changes per hour in 215ft², 1 air changes per hour in 860ft². Modern design fits in any space from small to large rooms, bedrooms, living rooms, offices, nurseries, kitchens and basements. Perfect for pet owners, allergics, babies, children, the elderly, or anyone wanting to improve the air quality.
- H13 TRUE HEPA AIR PURIFIER – The pre-filter, H13 true HEPA filter and high-efficiency activated carbon filter capture allergens, pet hair, dander, smoke, odor, and large dust particles, in addition to removing all airborne contaminants as small as 0.3 microns. Powerful efficient Air filter cleaner prevents respiratory problems, allergic reactions, and asthma.
- ULTRA-QUIET, ENERGY-SAVING & SAFE - Thanks to the new brushless motor, the 20dB noise level is almost voiceless. It cleans your air, doesn't affect your work, study or sleep. Running in low power makes it extremely energy-saving. Child lock prevents error operations caused by pets or children. The replacement filter should be replaced every 3-6 months depending on the environment and usage frequency (Search for B08PK4WM4W).
- 4 TIMER SETTINGS, 4 FAN MODES, AND NIGHT LIGHT – 4 timer options (1H/2H/4H/8H) allow you set the air purifier operating time. Adjust the required fan speed mode (Sleep/Low/Med/High) to capture as much air pollutants as required. Soft night light, that prevents falls, can be turned off to enjoy the perfect dreaming. Press the top power button for 3 seconds to turn ON/OFF the night light when the machine is running.
- WORRY-FREE FOR LONG USE - We love our customers and take pride in providing a pleasant shopping experience. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Note:1.The power adapter is placed with the filter, please open the bottom base cover to find it.2.Please remove the new filter plastic bag before running the air purifier.
Most of the modern mechanical air purifiers you will see today that use two filtrations only, one is the primary HEPA filter, and another one is the odor filter. We found this sleek and compact mid-range true HEPA air purifier that uses 4 stage core filtrations, which seems pretty uncommon.
Today we are going to review the Mooka True HEPA Air Purifier (GL-FS32) about its effectiveness, worthiness, and a little comparison with a similar air purifier at this price range.
4.PARTU HEPA Air Purifier
Pros & Cons
- 【Air Purifier With Fragrance Sponge】Add a drop of essential oil (Not Included) and some water into sponge below the purifier air outlet, then fragrance will flow with air movements.
- 【Lock Set】It's efficient to avoid error operation caused by pet or child's during their curiosity. (Keep pressing the Lock button for 3 seconds to start avoiding touching mode.) Three fan settings let you control the speed and volume of the Air purifier.
- 【Efficient Three-Stage System】Effective area 107sq.ft/ 10m² (bedroom/ office). 12 Watts; 0.8 A(A voltage converter is needed if you want to use this air purifier beyond the US.)
- 【Black Case And Sleek Design】Compact enough to fit on your desk.
- 【Note for First Time Use】Before operating the air purifier, please remove the plastic bags of the filter. The filter should be replaced every 3-6 months according to the air quality in your area and the usage of the air purifier to ensure the best results.
Partu is not as well-known in the world of air purifiers as other leading brands. However, the Partu air purifier is certainly worth getting to know. We placed the Partu Air Purifier in our review of the best bedroom air purifiers in 2020 for its compact size, quiet operation, ozone-free safety, and discreet presence.
We have further reviewed this unique and affordable air purifier to figure out the filtration system, maintenance requirements, special features, and effectiveness for your air in 2020.
Pros & Cons
- SMALL ROOM AIR PURIFIER – Honeywell HPA060 HEPA Air Purifier helps provide cleaner, fresher air. Recommended for small rooms (75 sq. ft.), HEPA Filtration helps capture up to 99.97% of microscopic airborne allergens and particles.
- HELPS REDUCE ALLERGENS – This quiet air purifier has 3 levels of cleaning power to capture the following microscopic airborne allergens and particles: dust, pollen, pet dander, dust mite debris and smoke.
- EFFECTIVE AIR CLEANING and CIRCULATION – A Honeywell Air Purifier filters and circulates air in a 75 sq. ft. room up to 4.8x an hour. Activated carbon pre-filter helps capture large airborne particles and reduces odors and VOCs.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – This Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier earned the ENERGY STAR label by meeting strict energy efficient guidelines set by the U.S. EPA.
- COMPATIBLE DOES NOT MEAN COMPARABLE – For best performance, use only genuine Honeywell air purifier filters. Compatible air purifier filter replacements are not guaranteed to offer the same performance or efficiency.
We’ve done a review for the excellent Honeywell HPA300, we’ve done a review for the so-so Honeywell HPA200. Then it’s time to check the compact air purifier of the Honeywell brand – the Honeywell HPA060. If you don’t like a big machine for your home, a compact air purifier like Honeywell HPA060 is ideal for you.
Let’s check the Honeywell HPA060 Review to see if this compact model is worth to put on your side table or not.
If you’re looking for the best air purifier under $100, we’ve done the research, consulted air quality experts, and delved into the specifications of the top budget air purifiers on the market. We’ve narrowed it down to the best cheap all-around choices among affordable HEPA air purifiers and air purifiers for smoke, to bring you the best cheap air purifier for indoor air quality without breaking the bank.