Best Air Purifier Under 200 – Budget-friendly air purifiers are excellent options for purifying the air in your home or office. You get to spend less purchasing and maintaining the unit. Since the purifiers are energy efficient, you save money on electricity.
In fact, it cost less than 50 cents to run certain purifiers, such as the Megawise Smart air purifier. Lastly, they are CARB certified. As such, you don’t have to worry about ozone emissions.
If you are shopping for the best air purifiers under $200, we recommend the models.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- Pure Air, Affordable Price: Our most popular air purifier series is back with an all-new smart model. Specially designed in California, the Core 200S can be controlled remotely, letting you set schedules, adjust fan speeds, and more, all from your smart phone.
- Genuine Replacement Filters: For the best performance and longest lifespan, use genuine Levoit replacement filters. Use the in-app feature to monitor your filter life. When it’s time for a fresh filter, search “Core 200S-RF”.
- Effective Purification: The compact frame and 360° design help the Core 200S purify the air wherever you put it, refreshing the air 5x per hour in rooms as large as 183 ft² / 17 m²
- Improved Filtration: While the ultra-fine Nylon Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter capture large particles and absorb odors and fumes, the H13 True HEPA Filter captures 99.97% of airborne contaminants 0.3 microns in size, ridding your environment of dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and more.
- Quiet Operation: With noise levels as low as 24dB, the Core 200S cleans your air without keeping you up at night. For a completely uninterrupted sleep, turn off all lights with the Display Off button.
- Access Anywhere: With the VeSync app, you can control your smart air purifier from anywhere. Adjust settings while you’re in the other room, at the office, or out walking the dog.
- Voice Control: The Core 200S is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, so you can use your air purifier without having to lift a finger.
- Set Schedules: Using the VeSync app, you can program timers or create customized schedules so you’ll always have fresh air exactly when you want it.
- Easy Setup: To get started, simply turn on the Core 200S and open the VeSync app. There you’ll find easy instructions to connect your air purifier. Once setup is complete, you’ll be able to control the air purifier with your smartphone or the display panel.
- Fully Certified: The Core 200S has been thoroughly tested for safe performance. It is ETL Listed, FCC Certified, CARB Certified, and compliant with California’s strict standards for indoor cleaning devices. Note: Power Supply: AC 120V/60Hz (Only applies to the USA and Canada.)
back to menu ↑
2.InvisiClean Aura II
- Get Relief From Allergies - Eliminates common allergy triggers including dust mites, pollen, and pet dander. Covers 1,276 sq ft (1 air change per hour) and 319 sq ft (4 air changes per hour). CADR: 170CFM / 289m³/h.
- Best In Class Performance & Energy Saving - Utilizes low EMF radiation DC motor to deliver DOUBLE the air output using up to 82% LESS electricity than other air purifiers in its class. UV light kills harmful bacteria, viruses, and mold spores.
- Complete Filtration & Germ Disinfection - Easily replaceable H13 99.985% true HEPA filter and activated carbon prefilter with optional ionizer and disinfecting UV-C light.
- Whisper Quiet & Effective – Quiet at low speed and turbo mode for maximum air cleaning.
- Support - InvisiClean is a US company with customer support in the USA. California Air Resources Board [CARB] certified compliant for sale in California. Power: 110V-220V.
back to menu ↑
3.MegaWise Smart Air Purifier
- 7*24 Live Chat Support: FREE upgrade to FULL-Replacement Guarantee-no need to return. We treat you like family and want you to be happy! If you are not satisfied, we simply refund your money. The replacement filter is available to purchase (Search for B08L8QGPB8)
- Efficient Purification: Equipped with a uniquely developed high-efficiency fan structure, which can purify 540 Sq.Ft of air in 15 minutes circulating the air in the room up to 4x per hour. Cleans up to 804ft² only in just 25 minutes. AC 120V/60HZ for USA and Canada.
- Quadruple Filter Protection System: The 4-Stage Filtration filters 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke, and pet dander. This air purifier filters particles as small as 0.3microns and larger, helping to improve overall health. Perfect for pet owners, babies, children, the elderly, or for anyone wanting to improve the air quality in their home.
- Smart Air Quality Sensor: Smart live air quality indicator that measures and displays changes in color-coded air quality levels such as Green(Good), Yellow(Moderate), Red(Poor). Intelligently adjust the wind speed according to the air quality in the Auto mode. No longer worry about waste.
- Whisper-Quiet & Low Energy Consumption: The air purifier(EPI235A) works silently and efficiently operating at sound levels as low as 24dB. The lowest setting will use less than 50 cents a month in electricity. SLEEP mode runs on its quietest mode and the indicator lights are shut off. It's dark and quiet when you're sleeping just as it should be.
back to menu ↑
4.Blueair Blue Pure 211+
- Advanced Swedish Design: Swedish Filter Technology Captures 99% of Airborne Pollutants Like Viruses, Pollen, Dust, Pet Dander, Mold, Bacteria and More
- Eliminates odors. Activated carbon filter reduces gases, VOCs, and annoying odors from pets, smoking, cooking, wildfires and more
- Colorful. Includes machine washable fabric pre-filters in diva blue and dark shadow. Leave the mesh filter housing exposed for a Scandinavian look
- Quiet. No louder than a whisper on the lowest speed (31 decibel.) and equivalent to the noise level of rainfall on the highest setting (56 decibel.)
- Low energy consumption. Rated by energy star for low energy consumption (30–60 w). Energy consumption: 30 – 61 watts. Sound level-31 - 56 dB(A)
- Independently tested. Performance Certified by Aham to filter room air 5x an hour in medium to large bedrooms, living rooms and spaces up to 540 square feet
- EPA Establishment 90081-CHN-001
back to menu ↑
5.Kokofit Hepa Air Purifier
- Mechanically Filtration: Compared with other purifiers which use UVC lamps and negative ions may produce an air pollutant-ozone, and which is harmful to children and asthma. Kokofit air purifier is purely mechanically filtered and does not produce ozone. Enjoy fresh air that’s completely natural and healthy to breathe.
- Intelligent Monitoring System: Equipped with an advanced infrared sensing system, this powerful air cleaner can real-time measure and display the air quality level. The fan levels and the color of the indicator light will change according to the air quality. You can always know the quality of the air and enjoy a healthier life. In addition, the working noise is less than 50dB. When in a sleeping mode, the noise will not exceed 26dB.And you will never feel disturbed when sleeping or reading.
- H13 True Hepa Filter: Combinate with a 3-stage filtration system(pre-filter, activated carbon filter, true HEPA filter), which can effectively remove 99.9% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns. Kokofit air purifiers are widely used for odors allergies pets smoke dust mold pollen hair. Applicable areas up to 800 sq. ft.
- Cadr of 320: Cleans up to 1600 sq. ft. only in an hour. 800 sq. ft. in 30 minutes. 400 sq. ft. in 15 minutes. Coming out with clean fresh air for the whole family via upgraded air filtration. It's a nice idea for a home, large room, bedroom, office.
- Kindly Reminder: Normally, the Kokofit air purifier filter can be used for more than 3000 hours. When the filter needs to be replaced, the filtration button will flash. we recommend replacing the filter every 3-6 months if the running time reaches 15 hours per day. You can search for ''B08K2L4682'' on Amazon to get a new replacement.
back to menu ↑
The best air purifier can improve your health and create a healthy living environment for you and your family. But to qualify as the best, it needs to remove 99.97% or more of airborne pollutants as small as 0.3 microns (True HEPA performance). It should run ultra-quiet at the lowest fan speed at night to ensure peaceful sleep. Lastly, the air purifier should be affordable to purchase and maintain.