Best Bedroom Air Purifier – This Comparison Table of the best air purifiers for bedrooms in 2022 will provide you with an overview of the products on our list. In this table, the filter types of this air purifier are compared. Additionally, because they are all compact and silent air purifiers, we will demonstrate how compact and light they can be.
If you’re looking for the best air purifiers for small rooms or the smallest and most silent air purifiers, have a look at this table as well.
1.Blueair Blue Pure 311
While the Coway AP-1512HH from last year is an excellent device, the Blue Pure 311 Auto is just superior. At the same price range, the Blue Pure 311 Auto has the industry’s most advanced HEPASilent technology, which is capable of capturing 99.97 percent of particles as tiny as 0.1 microns. This performance is superior than that of a standard HEPA filter.
As the ideal choice for the bedroom, the Blue Pure 311 Auto features a Smart Sensor that automatically adjusts the fan speed according on the current environment. In comparison to the Coway AP-1512HH, this air purifier includes both a gas and dust sensor for a more precise reading.
Pros & Cons
- Product 1: Performance you can trust; Independently evaluated and third-party tested for performance as part of the AHAM Verifide Program for room air cleaners
- Product 1: Recommended for medium rooms, completely filters air in master bedroom, living room or playroom about every 12.5 mins (4.8x an hour at 388 square feet) on high
- Product 1: Combination filter; Carbon traps light particles; HEPASilent technology removes 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.1 micron, like Pollen, Dust, and Viruses⁰
- Product 1: Intuitive Auto mode; Automatically adjusts to real-time conditions reported by the particle sensor to maintain a comfortable home environment
- Product 2: Blueair Combination Particle + Carbon Replacement Filter compatible with Blue Pure 311 Auto air purifier
- Product 2: Genuine Blueair replacement filter; Specifically designed to maintain premium performance over time and ensures your warranty remains intact
- Product 2: Particle filter; Removes airborne particles such as pollen, pet dander, bacteria, mold, viruses, and dust from your indoor environment
- Product 2: Activated carbon mesh; A layer of carbon mesh traps light household odors, smoke, chemicals, and volatile organic compounds (VOC)
2.LEVOIT Air Purifiers
It is hard to find one air purifier with a certified True HEPA filter for under $50. Other air purifiers in this price range appear to use exclusively HEPA-type filters. Through several testing conducted over the course of three months, the Levoit LV-H128 has consistently outperformed rival HEPA-type devices in terms of performance. It outperforms the preceding LV-H126 model.
Another incentive to purchase the new Levoit LV-H128 is the low noise level. As a bedroom air purifier, its lowest setting is only 24 decibels (db), which is quieter than a whisper. In everyday use, you will hear no sound at all.
Pros & Cons
- OZONE FREE: Our most popular air purifier series is back with an all-new smart model. Levoit air purifiers avoid using UV-C light, which is especially harmful for Asthma sufferers and pets
- GENUINE REPLACEMENT FILTERS: For the best performance and longest lifespan, use genuine Levoit replacement filters. Use the in-app feature to monitor your filter life. When it’s time for a fresh filter, search “Core 200S-RF”
- EFFECTIVE PURIFICATION: The compact frame and 360° design help the Core 200S purify the air wherever you put it, refreshing the air 5x per hour in rooms as large as 183 ft² / 17 m². The optimal air cleaning performance can only be delivered by powerful motors installed on products over 6 pounds
- IMPROVED FILTRATION: While the ultra-fine Nylon Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter capture large particles and absorb odors and fumes, the H13 True HEPA Filter captures 99.97% of airborne contaminants 0.3 microns in size, ridding your environment of dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and more
- QUIET OPERATION: With noise levels as low as 24dB, the Core 200S cleans your air without keeping you up at night. For a completely uninterrupted sleep, turn off all lights with the Display Off button
- ACCESS ANYWHERE: With the VeSync app, you can control your smart air purifier from anywhere. Adjust settings while you’re in the other room, at the office, or out walking the dog
- VOICE CONTROL: The Core 200S is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, so you can use your air purifier without having to lift a finger
- SET SCHEDULES: Using the VeSync app, you can program timers or create customized schedules so you’ll always have fresh air exactly when you want it
- EASY SETUP: To get started, simply turn on the Core 200S and open the VeSync app. There you’ll find easy instructions to connect your air purifier. Once setup is complete, you’ll be able to control the air purifier with your smartphone or the display panel
- FULLY CERTIFIED: The Core 200S has been thoroughly tested for safe performance. It is ETL Listed, FCC Certified, CARB Certified, and compliant with California’s strict standards for indoor cleaning devices. Note: Power Supply: AC 120V/60Hz (Only applies to the USA and Canada.)
3.AeraMax 100 Air Purifier
As previously said, this is the highest performing air purifier you can acquire for your bedroom on a budget of less than $100. All of AeraMax’s air purifiers are certified asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, proving to be the ideal treatment for any type of allergy or asthma problem. Additionally, AeraMax 100 is capable of capturing airborne influenza viruses.
One advantage of having this air purifier in your bedroom is that it features an accurate Smart Sensor that detects air quality and automatically changes the fan speed to maintain cleaned air. Moreover, you will benefit from the Aera Mode, which is a unique AeraMax 100 mode designed specifically for allergy and cold/flu season.
Pros & Cons
- Carbon Filter removes odors, VOC's and captures large airborne particulates
- Compatible with Fellowes AeraMax 100 Air Purifier. This item's packaging will indicate what is inside and cannot be hidden
- With normal usage, it is recommended that you change your filter every 3 months to keep your air purifier running at peak performance
- A filter change indicator on your Fellowes AeraMax 100 Air Purifier conveniently notifies you when it's time to replace your carbon filter
Most Honorable Mentions in the post
While it may not have the feel or performance of a flagship air purifier, it is not attempting to be one. The GermGuardian AC4825 is equipped with a slew of useful features, most notably the combination of True HEPA and UV-C light air filters that effectively remove even the tiniest pollution particles.
For some years, GermGuardian has been a class leader in the budget air purifier market, and the GermGuardian AC4825 assures that you receive a great finest air purifier for your bedroom.
Pros & Cons
- 3-IN-1 AIR PURIFIER FOR HOME - True HEPA air filter reduces up to 99.97% of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as .3 microns from the air
- KILLS GERMS - UV-C light helps kill airborne viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce volatile organic compounds
- TRAPS ALLERGENS - Pre-filter traps dust, pet hair, and other large particles while extending the life of the HEPA filter
- REDUCES ODORS - Activated charcoal filter helps to reduce unwanted odors from pets, smoke, cooking fumes, and more
- QUIET OPERATION - The lowest setting can be used as gentle white noise at night for a quiet, restful sleep
The Alen air purifiers are no longer the only ones with Lifetime Warranty anymore, as Medify Air offers the same for their air purifiers at half the price. The Medify MA-25 is even just half the price of the previous Alen BreatheSmart 45i, while it has nearly same performance to clean any small bedrooms.
As one air purifier for bedroom, the Medify MA-25 has a Dimmer setting to make you sleep easier. If you want to schedule the time to shut down the device, this air purifier also has a convenient Timer setting.
The #1 reason this Medify MA-25 stays in our list of best air purifiers for bedroom is the Lifetime warranty policy of Medify Air.
Pros & Cons
- MAXIMUM COVERAGE: Cleans up to 1,000 sq ft in one hr, 500 sq ft in 30 min, 250 sq ft in 15 min. [*Based on average CADR for pollen, smoke and dust when operating at fan setting 3. Assumes closed room with 8 ft ceiling.] Perfect for medium size rooms.
- HEPA H13 FILTRATION: Trusted to remove 99.9% of harmful particles including allergens, odors, VOCs, smoke, pollen, pet dander, dust, smog, contaminants, and more down to 0.1 microns in size. Captures finer particles than HEPA H11 (0.3 microns).
- ULTRA QUIET: Choose from 3 fan speeds, with the lowest setting operating virtually silent. Runs at 110 Volts at a min noise level of 35dB and max of 51dB. For the most discreet operation, enable sleep mode to completely dim the unit's panel lights.
- EASY TO USE FEATURES: Includes a sleek touch screen operation panel with 0-8 hour timer, fan speed, sleep mode, filter replacement indicator, and child lock, great for both kids and pets.
- QUALITY TESTED & BACKED: CARB, ETL, and Energy Star certified. Backed by a USA registered Lifetime Warranty when genuine Medify replacement filters are used. The replacement filter (B0859NYXTW) lasts 2,500 hours or about 3-4 months.
With a Swiss design, IQAir Atem only has two edition colors: black and white. Atem Air Purifier does not cover a large area like other popular air purifiers; rather, Atem creates a breathing zone around you, and ONLY you, owing to the PureJet diffuser’s precise Air Guidance Technology.
The technology developed by IQAir elevates the True HEPA filter to a new level, the HyperHEPA filter. With advanced filtration, IQAir air purifiers, such as this Compact Atem, can remove pollution particles as small as 0.3 microns. This is a near-complete air purifying system.
Pros & Cons
- #1 Rated personal air purifier (Winner of 2019 Global Innovations Award)
- Only IQAir’s exclusive HyperHEPA filters stop ultrafine particles (down to 0.003 microns)
- Stops the smallest particles that exist: 10x smaller than a virus
- HyperHEPA filtration delivers up to 99% purified air to your personal breathing zone for up to 150 sq ft room coverage
- Direct purchases from the manufacturer will require a signature to acknowledge receipt upon delivery. CARB EO # G-18-064. EPA Establishment # 97566-CHE-1. Unable to ship to PO Boxes
7.Dyson Pure Hot
As a mid-range air purifier from one of the world’s most prominent air purifier manufacturers, the Dyson Pure Cool Me is capable of dealing with any airborne problems in small bedroom, thanks to the high-quality air filter.
Moreover, you will have a new method of controlling your air purifier. Apart from the standard remote control, the innovative mechanism in the dome of the Dyson Pure Cool Me allows you to precisely guide the air flow.
Pros & Cons
Best Bedroom Air Purifier – We hope that our list of the best air purifiers for bedrooms in 2022 is precisely what you’re looking for and that it not only saves you time searching for the correct equipment but also helps you get the most value for your money! Many thanks!