Best Cheap Air Purifier for Smoke – The market is flooded with cheap air purifiers and it can seem to the untrained eye that there is a lot of choice in the market.
The reality is that at this end of the market is full of poorly built products that are unlikely to do anything for cigarette smoke.
Even the brands that we love some products like Levoit have some stinkers – We love the H13 at $99 but the slightly cheaper LV-H132 is an absolute stinker that should be avoided.
So it really is a minefield to choose a purifier that will actually help.
1.LEVOIT Air Purifier
Pros & Cons
- OZONE FREE: Levoit air purifiers avoid using UV-C light, an air cleaning method that research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Enjoy fresh air in minutes with the Core 300 True HEPA Air Purifier. Featuring VortexAir Technology and 360° air intake, the Core 300 cleans spaces up to 547 ft² in 30 minutes, 219 ft² in 12 minutes (CADR: 141 CFM / 240 m³/h). Only products over 6 pounds can be equipped with such powerful motors that optimize the air cleaning performance
- FIND RELIEF: Ease sneezing, congestion, and other allergy symptoms caused by airborne contaminants. The H13 True HEPA Filter works alongside the Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter to capture 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size, such as dust, smoke, pollen, odor
- OFFICIAL LEVOIT FILTERS: Search for B07RSZSYNC or Core 300-RF to find Levoit's Core 300 replacement filter. Levoit filters provide the best fit and filtration, while off-brand filters are unreliable and may damage the air purifier
- MULTIPLE FILTER CHOICES: Choose from a variety of replacement filters to best meet your needs. The Toxin Absorber Filter specializes in smog, toxins, and VOCs. The Smoke Remover filter specializes in wildfire, smoke and etc. And the Pet Allergy Filter helps to capture pet dander and absorb unpleasant odors
- WHISPER QUIET AIR CLEANER: Choose Sleep Mode at night and then forget all about your air purifier while you sleep. QuietKEAP Technology reduces noise levels to a near-silent 24dB, ensuring the Core 300 won’t get in the way of a good night’s rest
- SLEEK DESIGN: The Core 300 practically serves your home while blending in with your decor. Its award-winning design (Red Dot, 2020) and modern white finish help your air purifier fit anywhere in your home/bedroom/room
- UNDISTURBED OPERATION: The display light can be turned off to enjoy a perfect night of sleep without the effect of light. A timer for 2/4/6/8 hours and filter lifetime indicator for your convenience
- FULL CERTIFIED FOR SAFER: Energy Star Verified, Complies with California air resources board (CARB) for indoor cleaning devices. Also FCC certified, ETL listed
An air purifier should be placed where you spend the most time. Instead of buying multiple purifiers, only one purifier can do that.
Levoit Core 300 is a cylindrical-shaped air purifier with a 360-degree air intake and a complimentary 3-in-1 filter. Without emitting any ozone, this quiet air purifier with a Smoke CADR of 141 CFM can clean a 210 sq ft room five times an hour.
In this post, we discuss Levoit Core 300 specs, key features, maintenance costs, pros, and cons. We also include a comparison among the Levoit Core series air purifiers.
2.Blueair Classic 680i
Pros & Cons
- HEPASilent technology leverages electrostatic charge and mechanical filtration to deliver true HEPA performance capturing 99.97% of airborne pollutants including dust, mold, pet dander, and pollen for relief from allergies and asthma
- Dual protection filters with activated coconut carbon, naturally remove gaseous pollutants and smoke without the need for chemical additives
- Air quality sensors monitor air quality in real time and adjust fan speed accordingly when set to auto mode
- Wi-Fi enabled for control through the Blueair friend app and Alexa compatible
- For large rooms between 700 square feet and 800 square feet (AHAM rated at 698 square feet) such as large bedrooms living rooms and kitchens
- Most independent certifications; Blueair is the only major brand to verify 100% of models with AHAM for performance, Energy Star, and safe ozone
Blueair is a symbol of air purifier industry for more than 20 years, with their expansion to more than 60 countries. As the obvious upgrade of the Blueair Classic 605, our today Blueair Classic 680i is easily the best that Blueair can cram into an air purifier.
Fact is, with its high-end features, the Blueair Classic 680i should be the better air purifier than even the huge Blueair Pro XL. It’s time for our Blueair Classic 680i Review, to check one of the top-class air purifiers you can buy for your home.
Pros & Cons
- Have A Great Air Day: The Vremi premium air purifier utilizes a True HEPA H13 with 99.97% efficiency to purify the surrounding air in your bedroom, living room, home office, and other medium to large size indoor spaces.
- Powerful 3-Stage Filtration: Includes ultra-fine pre-filter, True HEPA filter and activated carbon filter for enhanced odor reduction. Features a long-lasting filter with a whopping 4320 hour run-time (~180 days). Important: The included filter (located inside the air purifier) ships with a protective plastic sleeve. Please remove the plastic sleeve from the filter before use.
- Smart Air Quality Monitor and Filter Change Indicator: Features a built-in sensor that measures and displays air quality level (blue, green, orange or red) and automatically adjusts the fan speed (low, medium or high) in real-time. This compact and clean white appliance also includes a helpful reset indicator that flashes to let you know it’s time to replace the HEPA filter.
- Modern Design with Sleep Friendly Features: Measures 15.5 inches high and 8.7 inches in diameter, and features a 360-degree aerodynamic air intake to maximize purification. Operates more quietly than other air purifiers, with a max noise of 52 dB on its highest setting. Includes warm night light with customizable brightness levels, as well as a built-in timer for added convenience.
Clean air at home is an essential requirement for those who have allergies, asthma, or any other breathing issues. However, with the increasing technology modification, it becomes difficult to control the nature of air within your reach. But, that should not be an indicator that you cannot enjoy quality air even in the comfort of your home.
The Vremi air purifier is designed using quality features for your personalized experience that you can get within budget. Here we are going to discuss its specs, features, pros & cons, and will give you a comparison with a similar air purifier in its category.
Pros & Cons
- 3 Filtration Stages: Permanent HEPA grade filter captures dander & particles plus 2 replaceable carbon zeolite filters to target plus a pre filter for pet hair and larger particles
- High Performance Hepa Grade Filter: Captures 99 Percent of Pet Dander,, Pollen, and spores as Small as 3 Microns From the Air
- 2 Activated Carbon Zeolite Filters Help Reduce Unwanted Household From Pets, Smoke, and More
- Quiet and Powerful: Use Whisper Clean for Extra Quiet Operation at Night, the Medium Setting or the Quick Clean Setting for More Powerful Air Cleaning
- Easy to Clean: Permanent Hepa Grade Filter Can Be Vacuumed Clean; No Replacement Filters to Buy
You’re half asleep on a Sunday morning craving a hot cup of joe, but too comfortable to get out of bed. Fortunately, you set your Hamilton Beach Smart Coffee Maker the night before, so the only thing standing between you and a java jolt is the phrase, “Alexa, turn on my coffee maker.” Seconds after uttering those words, the aroma of freshly brewing coffee starts to fill the air.
And if talking is too much to muster first thing in the morning, you can start this 12-cup coffee maker from the Alexa app or create a Routine to have it automatically turn on at a certain time. Now, this smart kitchen appliance costs more than three times as much as a basic programmable model, which is a lot to pay for convenience. But if you’re firmly entrenched in the Alexa ecosystem and willing to pay a premium for connectivity, it works as promised.
5.Germ Guardian True HEPA
Pros & Cons
- 3-IN-1 AIR PURIFIER FOR HOME - True HEPA air filter reduces up to 99.97% of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as .3 microns from the air
- KILLS GERMS - UV-C light helps kill airborne viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce volatile organic compounds
- TRAPS ALLERGENS - Pre-filter traps dust, pet hair, and other large particles while extending the life of the HEPA filter
- REDUCES ODORS - Activated charcoal filter helps to reduce unwanted odors from pets, smoke, cooking fumes, and more
- QUIET OPERATION - The lowest setting can be used as gentle white noise at night for a quiet, restful sleep
The GermGuardian has anchored Guardian Technologies air purifiers in the low-range market in the USA. The company launched its first classic GermGuardian, the GermGuardian AC5000, and it was received well here. Knowing the potential of the AC5000E device, Guardian Technologies invented a 22-inch version of this successful air purifier and reduce the cost even much lower.
Today, we are having a GermGuardian AC4825 Review to check out one of the best and most popular air purifiers in the line of GermGuardian machines.
Cigarette smoke, wildfire smoke, even cigar, and weed smoke can be effectively removed. The device that helps you do that is an air purifier. Preferably one specialized in removing high concentrations of smoke.
Nobody really likes the smell of smoke. We all want to get rid of it immediately. The reason for this is simple: