Best Dyson Air Purifier – This might be a very long assessment of all Dyson air purifiers. We hope we have learned quite a few things about how Dyson approaches air purifiers and what specifications their best units have.
As promised, LM has chosen the best air purifiers from all Dyson series.
1.Dyson Air Purifier Replacement
Pros & Cons
- Using genuine Dyson filters ensures that your machine continues to work effectively, capturing 99.97% of particles from your home. Dyson filters are warranted against original defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Filter units that must be replaced because the filter life has expired are not covered by the warranty.
- Replacement filter for Dyson Pure Cool Link (TP01) purifying tower fan, Dyson Pure Cool Link (TP02) purifying tower fan, and Dyson Pure Cool Me (BP01) personal purifying fan
- Certified asthma friendly by the Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America.
- The 360° sealed HEPA filter is made from 20 feet of borosilicate microfibers pleated 200 times, to capture 99.97% of particles. While the activated carbon filter removes gases
- We recommend replacing your filter every 12 months. That's because over time, filters can get clogged, reducing air flow, and the activated carbon becomes saturated and can no longer adsorb odors
- Warning we have only tested Dyson Genuine replacement filters to perform at HEPA standard. We recommend only Dyson Genuine filters to ensure a sealed filtration system and proper functioning of the machine
Dyson Limited is a British technology company founded by James Dyson in 1991. Originally based in the United Kingdom, the company is now a global technology enterprise with locations in 27 countries, including the United States.
Dyson is known for engineering high-quality innovative products. In addition to air purifiers, Dyson produces a range of electric household appliances, including vacuum cleaners, lights, and hair care products.
Pros & Cons
- Filter for Dyson
Air purifiers trap allergens, dust, and pollutants from indoor spaces to improve air quality. They can also capture smoke, pet dander, and bacteria.
Air purifiers are ideal for anyone who wants to breathe cleaner air, including people who live in a polluted area, who experience allergies, or have breathing conditions such as COPD or asthma.
Dyson provides a range of cooling air purifiers that offer heating, humidifying, and formaldehyde removal features. This article highlights the best Dyson air purifiers, the brand’s reputation, as well as the pros and cons of the devices.
3.Dyson Pure Hot + Cool
Pros & Cons
- The Dyson Pure Hot Cool purifies, heats, and cools you delivering multi functionality, without compromise.Automatically detects airborne particles and gases, then diagnoses and reports them in real time.
- Dyson technology helps create a cleaner, healthier home - Our vacuums and purifiers are scientifically proven to capture small particles
- CAPTURES: The sealed HEPA filter captures 99; 97 Percent of allergens as small as 0; 3 microns makes this an ideal air purifier for pets, dust, and pollen
- PROJECTS: Projects purified air throughout the whole room; Air Multiplier technology delivers over 77 gallons per second of smooth, yet powerful airflow; Up to 350 degree of oscillation directs airflow where you need it
- HEATING: Can be used for long range personal heating or fast, even room heating
- MULTI FUNCTIONALITY: Space Heater; Tower Fan; and HEPA Air Purifier; In 1 backward airflow mode purifies without cooling or heating you
- OTHER FEATURES: Sleep timer, oscillation, 10 Air Speed settings and automatic shut off if tipped over
- Certified asthma and allergy friendly and awarded the quiet Mark accreditation
- Other product listings for non authorized 3rd party sellers are not covered by official Dyson
- Night-time mode:Monitors and purifies using the quietest settings, with a dimmed display
This might be Dyson’s most expensive fan heater but it’s worth the investment if you’re looking for a premium appliance that can do a lot and do it extremely well. This is an air purifier, cooling fan and heater in one, with almost endless settings and functions.
If you’ve seen Dyson’s other fans or heaters then the Pure Hot+Cool follows that form. It’s a sleek and distinctive style that’s quite futuristic in true Dyson fashion – it wouldn’t look out of place in the film Passengers.
It’s tall, yet compact and has that now iconic loop design where the centre is completely hollow. It’s no magic trick: you can stick your hand right through it.
4.Dyson Pure HP02
Pros & Cons
- Triple Functionality: Purifies year-round, cooling fan in summer and powerful heater in winter. Now works with Amazon Alexa
- HEPA filter removes 99.97% of allergens and pollutants as small as 0.3 microns including pollen, dust, mold spores, bacteria and pet dander. Second filter layer with active carbon captures household odors and volatile organic compounds such as paint fumes
- Certified Asthma and Allergy Friendly and awarded the Quietmark accreditation
- Automatically monitors and reacts. Dyson Link app provides real-time air quality reports and allows you to remotely control your machine from your smartphone – standard data and messaging rates may apply
- Has auto mode, sleep timer, night-time mode and easy to clean. With no fast-spinning blades it’s safe for little fingers or paws
The Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Link is a sleek and powerful heater, fan and air purifier. Launched by Dyson in 2017, it’s designed to keep you warm in winter, cool in the summer, and it’ll purify your air all year round. Plus, unlike its less advanced sibling, the Dyson Pure Hot+Cool (HP01) purifying heater and fan, the HP02 is WiFi and Amazon Alexa compatible – that’s what the ‘Link’ part of its name refers to – so you can control it with your voice.
It’s no longer the newest model in Dyson’s Pure Hot+Cool range though. In November 2018, Dyson launched the more expensive Pure Hot+Cool HP04 purifying heater and fan, which is able to oscillate 350 degrees (versus the HP02’s 180 degrees) and also features a backward airflow setting (the HP02 doesn’t).
5.KTJBESTF HEPA Filter
Pros & Cons
- COMPATIBLE WITH: Dyson Pure Hot + Cool Link HP01, HP02, HP03 purifiers and Dyson Pure Cool Link Desk DP01 and Dyson Replacement Part # 968125-03. Please ensure the models of your original air purifier!
- 360 DEGREE GLASS HEPA FILTER AND ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER: With the dual-layer filtration, which captures up to 99.95% of PM0.1 particulate matter like cooking smell, smoke, pet odors and dust and so on.
- REPLACEMENT SIZE: 8.34 in. R x 5.9 in. H, and please verify the height of your filter!
- PACKAGE: Includes 1 filter and 1 product manual.
- INSTALLATION TIPS: When changing the filter, pressing and holding the “standby ON/OFF” button for 6 seconds on the remote.
The air purifier filter replacement is designed to perfectly fit pure link hp01, hp02, and dp01. Please verify the models of your air purifier! Please note that this is not an original filter and any use of the brand name and models is solely for the purposes of describing the compatibility.
The brand makes its purifiers using recycled materials, and these devices may consume less energy than those of other air purifier brands.
With Dyson, you don’t really have to ask, “Are Dyson air purifiers any good?”.
Dyson is known to create top-notch air purifiers, has an established reputation of almost 30 years now, and everybody loves their devices. Their prices; not so much.
All models – from Dyson DP04 to most premium HP04 – are considered premium air purifiers. That usually means a $500 price tag; are they worth the cost?
With Alen BreatheSmart air purifiers, for example, $500 is a no-brainer. Alen is the best air purifier brand and well worth even the $800 price tag. In comparison, Dyson air purifiers are pricy but you can save a bit if you’re smart: