Best Germguardian Air Purifier – It’s hard to compare GermGuardian air purifier with some units from other well-known brands. The reason is simple:
GermGuardian is quite specific in having the UV-C light filter. Most of the other brands don’t have that; they either employ the standard HEPA-based filtration system or have an innovative tech that deals with germs.
Nonetheless, let’s see what happens when we do the comparison:
1.LEVOIT Air Purifier
Pros & Cons
- Neutralize Stinky Smells: Cute as they are, pets can smell sometimes. Now introducing Custom High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter - the effective odor eliminator for pet odors, litter box smells, and cooking smoke.
- Perfect for Pet Parents: Experiencing coughing, congestion, or breathing difficulties caused by pets. Levoit Core P350 provides H13 True HEPA Filtration to reduce sneezing, itchiness, and stuffy nose by purifying the air you breathe.
- Cleaner House: Did you know an air purifier can help you spend less time cleaning. It's possible with P350. The fine Non-Woven Fabric Pre-Filter traps large floating particles such as pet fur, hair, dust, and lint, helping to reduce the amount of debris on your floor and furniture.
- Sleep Safe & Sound: Don't ever worry about your furry friend being disturbed by the air purifier - Sleep Mode turns display indicators to half-brightness and keeps noise levels as low as 24dB, so you can sleep while cuddling with your cute little one.
- Safety First: Unlike other air purifiers, the Core P350 doesn't use ions to purify the air, keeping your pets safe from harmful exposure to certain particles.
- Pet Lock: Let your children and pets play freely while the Pet Lock prevents them from changing the settings—it’s worry-free family time.
- Powerful, In Many Ways: Large house with a lot of pets. No problem—the Core P350 can purify a 219 ft² room in just 12 minutes.
- We’ve Got Your Back: Levoit is full of people who love their pets, just like you do. Based in California and always innovating, we create products that care for our customers and their homes.
- How to Find Replacement Filters: Search for B087R7ZFPB or Core P350-RF to find the official Levoit True HEPA 3-Stage Pet Allergy Filter. Levoit replacement filters provide the best fit and filtration, while off-brand filters are unreliable and may damage the air purifier.
If you need to clean the air in a space of around 200 square feet, the Levoit Core 300 is a solid and inexpensive purifier. It was impressive in our tests, reducing particulates by more than 97% on its high setting in 30 minutes in a 135-square-foot New York City office. On medium, it reduced them by more than 92%. It’s attractive and compact, measuring just 14½ inches tall and 8½ inches in diameter, and its display-shutoff feature means it won’t interrupt sleep with bright lights.
At around low price to purchase, it’s also the cheapest up front of all our picks. But it’s not terribly energy efficient: Running it 24/7 on medium consumes of electricity over five years, and seven new filters in that period cost medium, making this model slightly more expensive than the Coway Mighty over the long term. And it doesn’t keep pace with the Mighty or the Blue Pure 211+ in larger rooms.
2.Germ Guardian FLT4825
Pros & Cons
- Why buy genuine: genuine germguardian replacement parts are essential for maintaining product performance, as your purifier is only as powerful and effective as the filter you put inside
- Hassle free fit: genuine germ guardian replACement parts fit like a glove and are designed for a particular unit style
- Breathe fresh and cleaner air: a true HEPA filter, ACtivated charcoal layer, and pre filter work to help improve indoor air quality
- Breathe fresh and cleaner air: a HEPA filter, ACtivated charcoal layer, and pre filter work to help improve indoor air quality
- True HEPA filter: reduces up to 99. 97% of dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and allergens as small as . 3 microns from the air
After having to deal with dust and other air quality issues, I picked up a GermGuardian AC4825 of my own. It wasn’t hard to find – after all, it’s one of the most popular purifiers sold today.
In my GermGuardian AC4825 review I’ll help you decide if it’s a good buy or not. I own it and I’ve put it through its paces personally.
I’d love to help you make the best buying decision for your money and experience better air at home just like I have. Believe me when I say a good air purifier is a great buy – but you’ve got to shop wisely.
3.Germ Guardian True HEPA
Pros & Cons
- 3-IN-1 AIR PURIFIER FOR HOME - True HEPA air filter reduces up to 99.97% of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as .3 microns from the air
- KILLS GERMS - UV-C light helps kill airborne viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce volatile organic compounds
- TRAPS ALLERGENS - Pre-filter traps dust, pet hair, and other large particles while extending the life of the HEPA filter
- REDUCES ODORS - Activated charcoal filter helps to reduce unwanted odors from pets, smoke, cooking fumes, and more
- QUIET OPERATION - The lowest setting can be used as gentle white noise at night for a quiet, restful sleep
The GermGuardian has anchored Guardian Technologies air purifiers in the low-range market in the USA. The company launched its first classic GermGuardian, the GermGuardian AC5000, and it was received well here. Knowing the potential of the AC5000E device, Guardian Technologies invented a 22-inch version of this successful air purifier and reduce the cost even much lower.
Today, we are having a GermGuardian AC4825 Review to check out one of the best and most popular air purifiers in the line of GermGuardian machines.
Pros & Cons
- Coway Mighty (AP-1512HH) is designed to accommodate room sizes up to 361 sq. ft (CADR: Dust 246 / Pollen 240 / Smoke 233 cb. ft. ).
- 4 Stage Filtration System (Pre-filter, Deodorization filter, True HEPA filter, Vital Ion) captures and reduces up to 99. 97% of particles 0. 3 microns in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other allergens. It also reduces volatile organic compounds and reduces odor.
- Coway Mighty pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality in real-time. The brightly colored LED lets you know how clean or dirty your indoor air is every minute of the day. And it features a timer, and filter lifetime indicator.
- Fan speeds available in 1, 2, 3 stages by manually setting up. While auto mode automatically optimizes the speed setting 1 through 3 based on the level of indoor air quality. When no pollution is detected for 30 minutes, the fan will automatically stop and set as Eco mode to save energy.
- Timer feature allows the machine to run 1/4/8 hours before automatically powering off.
- Filter replacement indicator checks both Pre-filter and HEPA filter respectively to let users be aware of when to wash or replace the filter.
- 77 W power consumption and quiet operation with noise level ranging from 24. 4 dB to 53. 8 dB.
- Limited manufacturer's covers any internal/functional parts for 1 year and motor and electronic parts for 3 years. Filters are excluded.
- Won the Best Air Purifier of 2018 at Wirecutter and ranked 1st place at the TopTenReviews.
- Power source type: Electric
The first stage is the fine mesh pre-filter, and it helps to remove larger pollutants such as mold spores, dust, pet hair, and pollen from the air. What you need to know is that the pre-filter is washable and permanent.
After the pre-filter, you have the deodorization filter. As the name suggests, the filter neutralizes odors and VOCs by chemical adsorption. This filter sheet is infused with activated carbon and helps to freshen your indoor air. However, this type of carbon filter is less effective than a pellet-based carbon filter. The carbon filter has a lifespan of 6 months.
Pros & Cons
- Why buy genuine: Each filter or bulb is specifically designed for a particular air purifier, and genuine germ guardian replacement parts fit like a glove and are essential for maintaining the performance of your air purifier
- Hassle free fit: Genuine germ guardian replacement parts fit like a glove and are designed for a particular unit style
- Breathe fresh and cleaner air: A true HEPA filter, activated charcoal layer, and pre filter work to help improve indoor air quality
- Air purifier models: Replacement filter for germ guardian air purifier models AC5000, AC5000e, AC5250pt, AC5350b, AC5350bca, AC5350w, AC5300b, cdap5500bca, cdap5500wsp, black + decker model bxap040, bxap250, and Lowe’s idylis model IAP gg 125
- True HEPA filter: Reduces up to 99.97% of dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and allergens as small as .3 microns from the air
- Reduces odors: Activated charcoal filter helps reduce unwanted odors from pets, smoke, cooking fumes, and harmful VOC's emitted from a variety of household products and chemicals
- Traps allergens: Charcoal filter also acts as a pre filter to capture large particle allergens such as pet hair and dust
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 4.75 x 19.25
Genuine True HEPA GermGuardian FLT5000 Filter C by Guardian Technologies™ replaces the combination filter in the GermGuardian® AC5000 Air Cleaning System. Multi-layer filter includes a pre-filter to catch larger particles, a True HEPA filter to trap 99.97% of dust, allergens, and other particles as small as 0.3 microns, and a charcoal filter to remove smoke, cooking and other household odors. One (1) FLT5000 filter per package.
Germ Guardian, with a background in UV air sterilizers, has introduced their first entries in the true-HEPA air purifier market, the 3-in-1 AC4000 and AC5000 series. This review will focus on AC4825 and AC5000, inexpensive tower-style air cleaners from Germ Guardian.
GermGuardian is an aptly named brand of air purifiers. In a sense, the GermGuardian air purifiers are your ‘Guardian’ against ‘Germs’. Of at least that’s how they want to present their units.
As we know, pre-filters, HEPA filters, and activated carbon filters don’t really destroy germs; bacteria, and viruses. The main component of all GermGuardian air purifiers is not the HEPA filter; it’s the UV-C light filter.