Best Hepa Air Purifier for Cat Allergies – Your pets (which are cats and any other types of pets), each day, will loose in the air a huge amount of hair, fur and feather. Those things are visible to human’s eyes, however, are not the reasons for pet allergies. The truth is, the pet dander behind all these hair, fur and feather you see.
The issues you get from pet hair is when you clean the floor or your furniture.
Moreover, though it doesn’t cause allergies, your pet’s odor is sometimes extremely bad for your nose.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Philips Norelco Series 1000
- Brand-new, Nosetrimmer, carefully packaged by Solving Products LLC, a certified retail partner of Philips Norelco.
- ADVANCED PROTECTUBE TECHNOLOGY: With the revolutionary ProtecTube technology, the cutter is protected by an ultra-thin foil guard with rounded tips to prevent skin irritations. In addition, the cutter is designed to prevent hair from getting caught between two separately moving cutting blades, for no pulling - guaranteed*.
- PERFECTLY ANGLED FOR EASY REACH: The nose trimmer has been engineered so that it is perfectly angled to easily reach hair inside the ear, nose as well as for use on eyebrows. With the nose trimmer, you can be sure that all unwanted hairs will be removed efficiently.
- 3MM (1/8") COMB: Use the trimmer with the 3mm (1/8") comb to trim eyebrows to a uniform length.
- SOFT-TOUCH RUBBERIZED GRIP: The soft-touch rubber grip gives you the best hold, even when wet, for better control when operating your trimmer. The trimmer and the combs are water resistant and easy to clean under the faucet after each use (Please see Description below for more information).
back to menu ↑
- Every Bissell purchase helps save pets. Bissell proudly supports Bissell Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- 3 Stage Filtration. Includes a fabric pre-filter, an activated carbon filter and a HEPA filter which captures 99.97% of 0.3 micron particles and smaller including pollen, dust, smoke, hair, and pet dander.
- Honeycomb-Structured Filter. Activated carbon filter captures gases and VOC’s including odors from pets, cooking, smoke, and other common household odors.
- Automated CirQulate System. Monitors and provides indoor air quality readings in real-time and adjusts to the appropriate fan speed.
- Peaceful Sleeping Environment. Whisper-quiet fan speed option and automated night mode make it the perfect addition for bedrooms.
- Integrated and Functional Design. Complements any living space with front panel filter access, convenient and discreet cord wrap, and intuitive controls.
- Accommodating size. Tested to the AHAM standard to have a Smoke CADR of 199 for rooms up to 308 sq. ft., making it great for bedrooms, living areas, basements, and dining rooms.
back to menu ↑
3.Coway Airmega 400
- Coway Airmega 400 room air purifier is designed to accommodate large room sizes up to 1,560 square feet and cleans the air at least two times per hour when used as recommended.
- Coway Airmega Max2 filter-a combined activated carbon and a True HEPA filter-captures and reduces up to 99.99 percent of particles 0.01 microns in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other allergens. It also reduces more than 99 percent of volatile organic compounds and reduces fumes such as NH3 and CH3CHO.
- Coway Airmega’s pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality testing in real-time. The brightly colored LED ring lets you know how clean or dirty your indoor air is, every minute of the day.
- Coway Airmega has five fan modes: Smart, Sleep, Low, Medium and High. Noise level is nearly silent at lower speeds. Max noise at highest setting is 43.2 dB.
- Coway Airmega is a smart, energy efficient air purifier with a three-setting smart mode to adapt to its surroundings. Fan speed automatically adjusts based on the room’s air quality and lighting conditions to improve air quality.
- Coway Airmega has a timer with 1, 2, 4 and 8 hour settings, plus indicators for filter lifetime for both the washable pre-filter and Max2 filter.
- Coway Airmega 400 is Energy Star certified and consumes 64 watts.
- Limited manufacture’s warranty covers any internal malfunctions for 1 year and motor and electronic parts for 5 years. Filters are excluded.
back to menu ↑
4.Filtrete Air Purifier
back to menu ↑
- 3 Filtration stages: Permanent true HEPA filter captures dander & airborne particles plus 2 replaceable carbon zeolite filters to target pet odors plus a pre filter for pet hair and larger particles
- High performance true Hepa grade filter: Captures 99.97 percent of pet dander, dust, dust mites, pollen, and Mold/Mildew spores as small as 3 microns from the air
- Reduces odors: 2 Activated carbon zeolite filters help reduce unwanted household odors from pets, smoke, and more
- Quiet and powerful: Use whisper clean for extra quiet operation at night, the medium setting or the quick clean setting for more powerful air cleaning
- Easy to clean: Permanent Hepa filter can be vacuumed clean; No replacement filters to buy
- Versatile air care that fits anywhere: Position the unit vertically or horizontally to best fit in your bedroom, nursery, hallway or living room at home or at the office up to 140 square feet
- Replacement carbon filters: When it is time to replace the filters, choose from model numbers 04230g, 04231gw or 04234g; Simply remove the front of the unit by pressing down the opening tab
back to menu ↑
Of course, we always love our pets, but we also need to love ourselves. We hope that, as usual, our list will help those in trouble find the best air purifiers they deserve to have, and live a happy life with their own pets. To do that, we test these air purifiers rigorously, making sure that we check every angle and feature – but most importantly, experience in real-world use whether the air purifiers have a strong performance, powerful fan and low power consumption.