Best Hepa Air Purifier for Large Rooms – On this page, you’ll find everything you need to quickly make the right decision on which top rated air purifier to get for your large room. The most useful buying guide we could give you is to check the area (large room coverage) your air purifier can cover. Because if you are using a 200 sq ft air purifier for a, well, 500 sq ft space, even in the best ACH rating (Air changes per hour) your air purifier still can’t purify your room air. The outcome is the reduction of your air purifier’s filter lifetime, as well as energy wasting. We guess you understand why you need to find the most suitable air purifier for your large room thoroughly, right?
To ensure that your air purifier will work well, all you have to do is check the square footage rating of the device that you’re interested in buying. Then, compare it to the size of the room that you want to use it in. The device has a square footage rating that’s equal to (=) or greater than (>) the intended room size, then it’s a good choice. If not, DO NOT BUY THIS.
If you need a complete buying guide for your large room air purifier, for example you want to know about the technical specifications like ACH, CADR, you can read more here.
1.LEVOIT Smart Wi-Fi
Pros & Cons
- Voice Control: The Levoit Smart True HEPA Air Purifier’s VeSync app works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant; Just give a simple voice command to control your air purifier without lifting a finger; The air purifier works with a stable 2.4GHz network
- Smart Remote Control: Use your smartphone to directly control the air purifier anytime, anywhere; The VeSync app comes with advanced features including air quality monitoring, customized timers and schedules, filter life tracking, and more
- Neutralize Smoke & Odors: The rapid clean air delivery rate and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter work together to quickly neutralize airborne pollutants in your home, adsorbing pet smells, cigarette smoke, and VOCs
- Ideal for Allergies: The H13 True HEPA Filter is superior to H11, capturing at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size, including dust, pollen, pet dander and smoke particles; This helps relieve allergy symptoms like sneezing, congestion, and difficulty breathing
- Sleep All Night: The air purifier filters the air with noise levels as low as 27dB, helping you sleep deeply with a restful and soothing indoor environment; The LED Display can be turned off so it won’t keep you awake at night
- Maximum Purification: Recommended for large rooms; Completely filters air in large living rooms, family rooms & playrooms about every 30 minutes (2 times an hour at 720 square feet) on high
I like it. It’s definitely the quietest air purifier I’ve ever owned, which makes it ideal for my bedroom. It comes in a great looking case and is super easy to use and maintain.
It doesn’t come with any advanced filtration gimmicks. Instead, it uses the same proven filtration methods that most other purifiers use.
However, it does include WiFi which effectively makes it a smart air purifier. The app is responsive and the WiFi connection is reliable. Integration with my Alexa was easy and surprisingly useful.
2.Alen BreatheSmart 75i
Pros & Cons
- B7 PURE FILTER: Alen's Pure HEPA filter eliminates airborne allergens, dust, pollen, dust mites, dander, pet air, mold, and more. The fine mesh of an air purifier filter catches potentially harmful airborne particles.
- VERSATILE & QUIET: The Alen BreatheSmart 75i's are perfect air purifiers for the bedroom and living room. Our cleaners are dust removers for lofts, flats, workplaces, kitchens, basements, and big open-concept spaces. It is our most versatile and powerful large room air purifier that can clean a 1300 SqFt every 30 minutes. It is powerful, tranquil, and perfectly tuned to generate soothing pink noise.
- SMART SENSOR FEATURE: Using our air purifier, you can see your air quality at a glance, thanks to the LED color display. The AUTO mode is designed to run constantly. It is controlled by Smart Sensors, which detect air, dust, or pollutants and automatically speed up or slow down the fan to filter the air and change the quality.
- MEDICAL GRADE PROTECTION: This air cleaner has a medical-grade 3-Stage H13 Pure HEPA filtration that captures 99.99% of particles as small as 0.1 microns. HEPA air filtration is the third of the five stages. With the Pure HEPA filter, you'll get up to 12 months of pure air production.
- PERFECT GIFT WITH A RANGE OF APPLICATIONS: Alen air purifiers aim to maintain our community’s health and wellness with cleaner pure air. From back-to-school preparations for classrooms, doctor’s offices, hotels, casinos, bars, lounges, restaurants, and most importantly your home, our air purifiers offer air filtration to everyone. A great gift for smokers and pet owners who need to improve their indoor air quality caring for their loved ones.
Alen BreatheSmart 75i is the biggest Alen BreatheSmart air purifier (achieving 2 ACH even in 1,300 sq ft large spaces). This quiet giant is not only considered to be the best Alen BreatheSmart model; according to a spec-by-spec analysis of 529 air purifiers, the Alen BreatheSmart 75i is the best overall air purifier in 2021.
With the 75i model, the question “Is Alen BreatheSmart 75i any good?” is far less relevant than the question that really matters:
3.Coway Airmega 400
Pros & Cons
- [Coverage] Designed to clean spaces up to 1,560 sq. ft. in 30 minutes
- [HyperCaptive Filtration System] Dynamic combination of a washable pre-filter, activated carbon filter, and Green True HEPA Filter effectively reduces 99.999% of 0.01-micron particles in the air, including pollen, pollutants, and other allergens; It also reduces 99% of volatile organic compounds and odor
- [Smart Mode] With its Smart Mode feature, the Airmega automatically adapts to its surroundings by adjusting fan speeds based on the room's air quality; That means your unit is energy efficient without compromising effectiveness
- [Eco Mdoe] When the air quality in the room remains purified for 30 minutes or more in Eco Mode, the fan will turn off to conserve energy, kicking on again when pollution is detected
- [Sleep Mode] When the Airmega's built-in light and pollution sensors detect that the room has been dark and the air is clean for 3 minutes, Sleep Mode reduces the purifier's noise and power consumption
- [Filter Alerts] The air filter indicator tells you when the filters need to be replaced and the prefilters need to be cleaned for maximum efficiency, based on how much air they have processed
- [Air Quality Indicator] 24/7 pollution monitor air quality throughout the day, adjusting purification to the necessary level and saving energy when it's not needed
- [Timer] Schedule the unit to purify for 1, 4, or 8 hours of use and conserve energy
- [Warranty] 5-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
The Coway Airmega 400 is an excellent choice if you or a family member has asthma, allergies, smoke, odors, and dust. With two color options, white and graphite/silver, the unit can easily fit in with any decor. It also runs quietly, meaning it won’t disturb anyone resting or interrupt your listening when watching your favorite T.V. show or program.
After reading dozens of online reviews, including Amazon, we found that most people who purchased the Coway Airmega 400 air purifier are satisfied and happy. Many customers expressed their appreciation for the unit’s ease of use, durability, quiet operation, and how it expertly eliminates harmful airborne particles. On the other hand, some customers also expressed that the unit is noisy, emits an odor, and issues with the unit itself.
4.Hathaspace Smart True
Pros & Cons
- Purify your air – Our 5-in-1 filter system targets pollen, dust, pet dander, VOC’s, smoke, and odors. Superior to standard true H11 HEPA filters, H13 HEPA filters 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns and 99.95% of particles between 0.3 – 0.1 microns.
- What you get – Large smart air purifier, H13 True HEPA composite filter, washable filter, manual, 5-year warranty, award-winning customer support 7 days a week, and the peace of mind that comes from a trusted American brand.
- Remove odors, smoke, & VOC’s – Both an air cleaner and odor eliminator, our air purifier features a unique honeycomb activated-carbon filter that absorbs odors, smoke, and VOC’s. With a state-of-the-art fan and motor, enjoy clean air delivered quietly and efficiently in your home, bedroom, office, kitchen, basement, dorm, apartment, or living room.
- Breathe easier – Nothing feels better than breathing clean air. Read our 10,000+ reviews and see just how much our air purifier can assist and support the body’s natural response during allergy season.
- Smart air purifier – In AUTO mode, a smart air quality sensor detects pollutants in your air, adjusting the fan speed in real-time. A digital display on the unit reveals your air quality level, so you always know what you’re breathing.
Air purifiers such as Hathasmart can be love at first sight. Translation: People love the Hathaspace air purifier’s design.
We at LearnMetrics, however, are all about the specifications. In this thorough, in-depth Hathaspace air purifier review, we’ll look at all the primary and secondary specifications to see if its tremendously high rating is justified from an HVAC standpoint as well.
Pros & Cons
- Advanced HEPA filtration with six stages of purification and deodorization
- 5 Year Warranty
- Pet Allergy customized filter: Traps and reduces pet dander and pet odors.
- The MinusA2 is designed to either stand alone or to be mounted on the wall.
- Room coverage up to 700 sq. ft.
With a top-notch air filtration process, a lovely design and a handful of great features, Rabbit Air MinusA2 was the successful attempt of this brand to capture the title of the best air purifier last year. It’s a big jump from the previous Rabbit Air BioGS 2.0 and a worthy rival with even big guns in high-range air purifier segment.
Today, we will make a Rabbit Air MinusA2 Review to see why this air purifier can secure the title of Best Air Purifier in this year.
As I have become more aware of air pollution, I was surprised to learn that it’s not just an outdoor problem. Indoor air quality can also affect our health and quality of life. When I set out to try to solve this problem using an air purifier, I was unprepared for the overwhelming amount of air purifier products and solutions that make bold claims about purifying the air in the home using a HEPA filter.