Best Hepa Air Purifier Under 100 – An air purifier is more than just a home appliance that catches airborne dust and allergens via the internal fan. It is a long-term investment for you and your family member’s health. Given the tight budget, there are many factors to consider when buying an under $100 air purifier. To help you make the right call, here are the top features one must not overlook.
1.Elechomes EPI081 Air Purifier
Pros & Cons
- Purify Your Room: 100% Ozone Free, the perfect choice for bedrooms, living rooms, offices, and more.
- HEPA Filter: Including pre-filter, ATP-HEPA protective filter, activated carbon filter, and H13 grade true HEPA filter.
- Quiet: Sleep mode, advanced noise-reducing, double ball-bearing fan blade and industry-leading motor, all these help to keep the noise levels as low as 23dB, turn off the indicator light, providing a quiet environment for your family.
- Powerful: The Elechomes Air Purifier provides fresh, clean air for enclosed spaces up to 215 sq. ft within 1 hour! giving you a fresh breathing experience.
- Save Money: An affordable replacement filter ensures that the purifier maintains the best performance and guarantees the value of the purchased product.
Elechomes is another Chinese new player in air purifier industry, just like Inofia, Hathaspace or GENIANI are doing in the market. However, they have air purifier for under – the Elechomes EPI081, a brave move to compete directly against such popular ones like Levoit LV-H132 or Airthereal ADH80. Is the strategy going to work? We will find out, in our Elechomes EPI081 Review.
This is the first time I’m reviewing an Elechomes air purifier on Breathe Quality. The Chinese air purifier manufacturer may be one of the smaller players, but it’s a big fish in that particular pond, with the same prominent presence as the Xiaomi, especially when the Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2S is available in the U.S.
2.Hamilton Beach TrueAir
Pros & Cons
- 3 Filtration Stages: Permanent HEPA grade filter captures dander & particles plus 2 replaceable carbon zeolite filters to target plus a pre filter for pet hair and larger particles
- High Performance Hepa Grade Filter: Captures 99 Percent of Pet Dander,, Pollen, and spores as Small as 3 Microns From the Air
- 2 Activated Carbon Zeolite Filters Help Reduce Unwanted Household From Pets, Smoke, and More
- Quiet and Powerful: Use Whisper Clean for Extra Quiet Operation at Night, the Medium Setting or the Quick Clean Setting for More Powerful Air Cleaning
- Easy to Clean: Permanent Hepa Grade Filter Can Be Vacuumed Clean; No Replacement Filters to Buy
The Hamilton Beach TrueAir is the lowest-performing compact air purifier. It struggles with air cleaning performance, has low-quality controls, and to top it off, requires expensive filters. Its one redeeming quality is how little noise it makes while operating, but this hardly makes up for its overall poor performance.
If you’re seeking a compact air purifier for a smaller space, we’d suggest going with the GermGuardian AC4100 instead, as it offers higher performance at a lower cost.
Pros & Cons
- SMALL ROOM AIR PURIFIER – Honeywell HPA060 HEPA Air Purifier helps provide cleaner, fresher air. Recommended for small rooms (75 sq. ft.), HEPA Filtration helps capture up to 99.97% of microscopic airborne allergens and particles.
- HELPS REDUCE ALLERGENS – This quiet air purifier has 3 levels of cleaning power to capture the following microscopic airborne allergens and particles: dust, pollen, pet dander, dust mite debris and smoke.
- EFFECTIVE AIR CLEANING and CIRCULATION – A Honeywell Air Purifier filters and circulates air in a 75 sq. ft. room up to 4.8x an hour. Activated carbon pre-filter helps capture large airborne particles and reduces odors and VOCs.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – This Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier earned the ENERGY STAR label by meeting strict energy efficient guidelines set by the U.S. EPA.
- COMPATIBLE DOES NOT MEAN COMPARABLE – For best performance, use only genuine Honeywell air purifier filters. Compatible air purifier filter replacements are not guaranteed to offer the same performance or efficiency.
We’ve done a review for the excellent Honeywell HPA300, we’ve done a review for the so-so Honeywell HPA200. Then it’s time to check the compact air purifier of the Honeywell brand – the Honeywell HPA060. If you don’t like a big machine for your home, a compact air purifier like Honeywell HPA060 is ideal for you.
Let’s check the Honeywell HPA060 Review to see if this compact model is worth to put on your side table or not.
The Honeywell HPA060 is the smaller version of Honeywell HPA160. As has become customary with Honeywell’s compact variants, the Honeywell HPA060 shares quite a bit of technology with its bigger brother, but is it more than just a shrunk down version?
4.TREDY 4-Stage HEPA
Pros & Cons
- Worth buying: 4-Stage True HEPA Filter for Tredy TD-1500 (Search ASIN:B07Z1S4SY4)
- Professional design: Our professional team designed this filter for TD-1500 series air purifiers. Only when air purifier and this filter are used together, can they achieve high efficiency. They work with low noise, energy saving and real air purification.
- It is recommended that you replace the filter element every 6-8 months. The service life is matched with the purification speed of the air purifier.
- True Hepa technology: It adopts the True HEPA Filter with H13 grade of high-efficiency standards. Captures 99.97% airborne particles into the purifier and filters by H13 True HEPA Filter. Coming Out with clean fresh air for you. It can also filter fine particle impurities as tiny as 0.3 micron in the air and provide protection for your air quality.
- To ease the influence of seasonal changes: our filter can effectively reduce your runny nose and sneezing when the seasons are changing, so you can breathe freely and have a sweet sleep for whole night. It can eliminate the unpleasant smell in daily life and make you feel fresh all the time. It is very suitable for families with cooking, smoking and pets.
High concentrations of indoor pollutants can continue to last even after the source is gone. For example, if you burn food while cooking, the odor will last long even after you discard the food. This is also true with outdoor sources such as wildfire emissions.
If smoke gets inside your home, the odor will be present even after the fire dies down. To reduce the effect of pollutants in your home, you need a reliable air purifier. By placing the air purifier close to the source, the purifier will suck in the dirty air and release clean air.
Pros & Cons
- True HEPA Air Purifier: Our air purifier utilizes an authentic HEPA H13 to significantly improve indoor air quality by filtering out pet dander, smoke, cooking odors and more. Perfect for kitchens, home offices, living rooms, kids’ play rooms and many other small to medium-sized spaces. It’s the real deal.
- Powerful 3-Stage Filtration and Long Lasting Filter: Includes a pre-filter, HEPA and activated carbon filter to effectively remove 99.97% of the smallest particles in the air. Each filter lasts up to 2100 hours on low to medium fan mode (that’s about 87 days, or 3 months - nice!) Important: The included filter, located inside the appliance, ships with a protective plastic sleeve. Please remove the plastic sleeve from the filter before use.
- Compactly Engineered and Looks Cool: At just 12.8 inches in height and 7.8 inches in diameter, our powerful purifier is portable enough to take anywhere, and move easily from room to room. And its modern design makes it an attractive addition to every home. Pro Tip: To purify air in larger spaces with this model, simply use the high speed fan mode (and get an extra filter or two 🙂
- A Quietly Awesome Sleeping Companion: The low speed fan setting operates at a reduced noise level to make this air purifier ideal for bedrooms, so you can breathe easy and sleep peacefully. Our purifier also includes a handy night light feature with adjustable brightness options, as well as a child lock function for baby nurseries and kids’ rooms.
You get a solid portable air purifier with decent performance and additional features with the hOmeLabs Air Purifier, but similarly priced budget air purifiers are getting more positive reviews. Don’t worry, after reading our hOmeLabs Air Purifier Review, you can decide to buy or not much easier.
hOmeLabs isn’t a brand for just air purifier. In fact, they are selling dehumidifiers, ice machines, refrigerators and even air conditioners. The iconic hOmeLabs Air Purifier is not just only a pure copy of the popular Levoit LV-H132, it is certified by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) and has a slight improve in performance.
In this best review, we compared and examined every affordable air purifier under 100 currently on sales in the market. Every model tested here is evaluated based on the overall performance, filtration, features, and of course pricing. So let’s waste no time and see why we chose the models below, along with the specification, pros/ cons, and price guide.