Best Inexpensive Air Purifier – Whether you have a low budget of Inexpensive Air Purifier the ultimate goal of an air purifier is to clean the air. Any specification or multi-stage filtration should be the drive to achieve the clean air goal. Understanding your needs can ensure you’re getting the best out of an air purifier without overpaying it. Be realistic about what you can get within the budget and never compare it with the top tier models. Ready? Here are the tips on how to buy an affordable air purifier with the greatest value return.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Fellowes AeraMax 100
- True HEPA Filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns such as germs, viruses, mold, dust, pollen and other allergens
- AeraSafe antimicrobial treatment provides built-in protection from the growth of odor causing bacteria, mildew and fungi on the True HEPA filter
- Compatible with Fellowes AeraMax 100 Air Purifier. This item's packaging will indicate what is inside and cannot be hidden.
- With normal usage, it is recommended that you change your filter every 12 months to keep your air purifier running at peak performance
- A filter change indicator on your Fellowes AeraMax 100 Air Purifier conveniently notifies you when it's time to replace your True HEPA filter
back to menu ↑
2.Winix A231 Tower H13
- Room Size 230 Sq. Ft.: AHAM Verified room size of 230 sq. ft. Suitable for small to medium size living spaces
- Washable Fine Mesh Pre-Filter: The first line of defense against the largest airborne particles found indoors
- Activated Carbon Filter: Reduces VOCs and household odors from cooking, pets, and smoke. It is designed to catch airborne particles found indoors, which also helps prolong the True HEPA Filter life
- True HEPA Filter: Captures 99.97% of airborne allergens including pollen, mold spores, dust, pet dander, microbes, and smoke (particles as small as 0.3 microns in size)
- PlasmaWave Air Cleaning Technology: Acts as a permanent filter to safely break down odor, allergens, chemical vapors and other pollutants with no harmful ozone
back to menu ↑
3.PARTU BS-03 HEPA
- ⭐100% No ozone: It should be stored in a dry location protected against moisture.
- ⭐IMPORTANT: Highly recommended to use genuine PARTU Technologies replacement parts to maintain product performance.
- ⭐Easy Replacement Filter: the filter is easy to be replaced and disposed without any tool required, ensuring you to replace your old filter in minutes.
- ⭐GUIDE: The filter can last at least 3-6 months if this air purifier runs on the highest speed. Meanwhile, the filter's usage time will depend on the environment air quality around you.
- ⭐IMPORTANT: Please remove the plastic packaging of the new filters before placing them into air purifier.
back to menu ↑
- MEDIUM ROOM AIR PURIFIER – The Honeywell HPA100 HEPA Air Purifier helps to make the air you breathe cleaner. Recommended for medium rooms (155 sq. feet), it helps capture up to 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns.*
- HELPS REDUCE ALLERGENS & CERTAIN GERMS - This HEPA air purifier has 4 air cleaning levels, and helps capture particles like pet dander, pollen, dust and smoke*. It reduces up to 99.9% of certain airborne viruses, bacteria and mold spores ***.
- EFFECTIVE AIR CLEANING AND CIRCULATION – The Honeywell HPA100 Air Purifier filters and circulates air in medium 155 sq. ft. rooms up to 5 times an hour – 120x per day. You can breathe easy knowing the air in your home is cleaner with fewer allergens.
- #1 BRAND RECOMMENDED BY ALLERGISTS** – Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier, The Doctor’s Choice, is the #1 brand recommended by allergists. Backed with a 5-year warranty, Honeywell air purifiers are a trusted partner in the fight against airborne particles.
- COMPATIBLE DOES NOT MEAN COMPARABLE PERFORMANCE – For best performance, use only Genuine Honeywell air purifier filters. Compatible air purifier filter replacements are not guaranteed to offer the same performance or efficiency.
back to menu ↑
- MAXIMUM COVERAGE: Cleans small spaces up to 660 sq ft in one hour, 330 sq ft in 30 minutes (CADR 150). Ideal for homes, apartments, bedrooms, living rooms, offices, schools, universities, classrooms, hospitals, restaurants, and other businesses.
- HEPA H13 FILTRATION: Trusted to remove 99.9% of particles including odors, smoke, pet dander, dust, and more down to 0.1 microns in size. Captures finer particles than HEPA H11 (0.3 microns).
- ULTRA QUIET: Choose from 3 fan speeds, with the lowest setting operating virtually silent. Runs at 110 Volts at a min noise level of 35dB and max of 51dB. For the most discreet operation, enable sleep mode to completely dim the unit's panel lights.
- EASY TO USE FEATURES: Includes a sleek touch panel with 0-8 hour timer, fan speed, sleep mode, filter replacement indicator, and child lock, great for both kids and pets. Dual filters allow this compact unit to efficiently clean the air in any room.
- QUALITY TESTED & BACKED: CARB, ETL, and Energy Star certified. Backed by a USA registered Lifetime Warranty when genuine Medify replacement filters are used. The replacement filter (B089CNPW7D) lasts 2,500 hours or about 3-4 months.
back to menu ↑
For a minute, getting an air purifier was like winning the lottery. All the top-rated options were out of stock, and those budget ones made some people hesitant as to why they were still available. Thankfully, a number of under-$150 air purifiers are worth the money and some of the brands that make those best-of lists also offer some cheaper units for those on a budget. These won’t clean out your whole home, but they are good for targeted air purifying in small rooms. From a $55 air purifier from Ikea to one of the nicest budget units we’ve tested, these are the best cheap air purifiers.