Best Plugin Air Purifier – Using a plug-in purifier in your home can bring great benefits to your health, without costing you an arm and a leg. Investing in an air cleaning unit can reduce the allergens, pollutants and odors from your home. Use our guide to figure out which version fits your needs best. And let us know in the comments what features you find essential. Ready to clear up the air in your home?
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Hamilton Beach TrueAir
- Quiet and Efficient: Quiet Fan Pulls in Unwanted Smells That Are Trapped and Neutralized by the Replaceable Carbon Filter, Bringing Fresh Air Back Into Your Home.
- Fresh Scent: The Green Meadow Cartridge Offers a Light, Fresh Scent That Replaces Unwanted Odors.
- Traps and Neutralizes Common Household Odors: Terrific for Eliminating Kitchen, Bathroom, Pet, and Tobacco Odors. Also Good for Workrooms and Trash Rooms.
- Easy to Use: Simple On/Off Switch for Maximum Odor Elimination. Unit Plugs Directly Into Any 110 Volt Outlet.Do not use detergent, solvents, or spray cleaners
- Eliminates Odors and Freshens Air for up to 3 Months: Includes Filter Replacement Indicator to Let You Know When It Is Time to Change the Filter.
- Replacement Filters Available: Use Any Trueair Replacement Filter for Common Household, Pets, Tobacco or Green Meadow Scent Cartridge. Models Include 04230g, 04231gw, 04234g, 04290g, 04291g, 04294g and 04600.
back to menu ↑
2.Coway Airmega 400
- 1 of Coway Airmega 400 in Graphite/Silver Smart Air Purifier with 1,560 sq. ft. Coverage
- 1 of AIRMEGA Max 2 Air Purifier Replacement Filter Set for 400/400S
back to menu ↑
3.AIRMEGA Max 2
- Product 1: Coway Airmega Max2 filter is an all-in-one HEPA filter system that combines True HEPA filter technology with an Activated Carbon filter.
- Product 1: True HEPA filter captures and reduces up to 99.97% of 0.3-micron particles in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other allergens and reduces fumes such as NH3 and CH3CHO.
- Product 1: Activated Carbon filter reduces more than 99% of odor from food, cigarette, and pets as well as volatile organic compounds.
- Product 1: Coway Airmega Max2 filter has an average of 12-month lifespan with 1560 sq ft. coverage.
- Product 2: The Coway Airmega Max2 filter is an all-in-one HEPA filter system that combines True HEPA filter technology with an Activated Carbon filter.
- Product 2: True HEPA filter captures and reduces up to 99.97% of 0.3-micron particles in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other allergens and reduces fumes such as NH3 and CH3CHO.
- Product 2: Activated Carbon filter reduces more than 99% of odor from food, cigarette, and pets as well as volatile organic compounds.
- Product 2: Coway Airmega Max2 filter has an average of 12-month lifespan with 1256 sq.ft. coverage.
back to menu ↑
4.Germ Guardian Air Purifier
- 4 IN 1 AIR PURIFIER FOR HOME True HEPA air filter reduces up to 99.97% of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as .3 microns from the air
- KILLS GERMS UV C light helps kill airborne viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce volatile organic compounds
- TRAPS ALLERGENS Pre filter traps dust, pet hair, and other large particles while extending the life of the HEPA filter. Bulb wattage is 55W
- REDUCES ODORS Activated charcoal filter helps to reduce unwanted odors from pets, smoke, cooking fumes, and more.Construction: Plastic
- QUIET OPERATION The lowest setting can be used as gentle white noise at night for a quiet, restful sleep
- SETTINGS Choose between 3 speed settings and an optional UV C light
- ROOM SIZE– GermGuardian Air Purifier filters air in medium to large rooms and cover 743 sq. feet at 1 exchange per hour, 371 sq. feet at 2 exchanges per hour, 248 sq. feet at 3 exchanges per hour, and 153 sq. feet at 4.8 exchanges per hour
- GENUINE REPLACEMENTS Only use Genuine GermGuardian replacement parts to maintain performance
- REPLACEMENTS Replace the filter every 6 to 8 months and the UV C bulb every 10 to 12 months; Filters: Germ Guardian filter B (model FLT4825) or a 4 pack of Germ Guardian carbon filters (model FLT22CB4); UV C Bulb: Model LB4000
- AHAM VERIFIED & ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED This air purifier was rated for its ability to filter tobacco smoke, dust, and pollen from rooms and be Energy Star Certified and CARB compliant
back to menu ↑
- True-HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants; dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other allergens as small as 0.3 microns.
- 3 Stage cleaning, removes a range of allergens: dust, cigarette smoke, pollen, odors, pet dander, mold spores and organic chemicals. CFM (Sleep / Low / Med / High / Turbo) : 35.31 / 70.63 / 91.82 / 123.60 / 240.14
- PlasmaWave acts as a permanent filter to safely break down odor, allergens, chemical vapors and other pollutants - with no harmful ozone
- Delivered air flow :236 CFM, decibels : 27.8 . Smart Sensor gauges the air and our Auto Mode adjusts the fan to filter the air as needed; with a sleep mode for silent night-time operation
- No remote control . CADR rated for 360 sq. ft. Suitable for medium and large rooms; kids bedrooms, baby nurseries and offices
back to menu ↑
Home is where your heart is. And if you think inside your home, airborne pollutants don’t exist, think again. As much as you clean your house, dust, pollen or mold spores always find a way in. And you know too much of them can trigger allergic reactions and asthma attacks. It may sound hard to believe, but indoor air pollution can be worse than the outdoor one. That is because air concentration is higher inside your house than outdoors. To reduce risks for you and your family, especially if you spend a lot of time inside, consider buying an air purifier.