Best Quiet Hepa Air Purifier – Choosing the right Quiet Hepa air purifier is not as easy as most people think it is. We saw hundreds and thousands of negative reviews across the web from people who didn’t get what they expected.
If you want the perfect unit for your home, without the headache of fighting support to return your purchase (and the time it takes to leave a negative review!), check out this buying guide for step-by-step instructions.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.LEVOIT Air Purifier
- Product 1: Replacement Filters: Genuine Levoit replacement filters for the Vital 100 are in stock. Search for "B08BC5V6ZF" on Amazon to purchase.
- Product 1: Ideal for Allergies and Pet Owners: The washable preliminary filter traps pet fur, hair, and lint. The activated carbon filter absorbs odors from pets, cooking, and smoke. Lastly, the H13-grade True HEPA filter captures 99. 97% of airborne particles as small as 0. 3 microns, such as pet dander, pollen, mold spores, dust
- Product 1: Rapid Purification: With a CADR of 130 CFM / 221 m3/h, the Vital 100 is perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, offices, nurseries, and kitchens. It covers 500 ft² / 46.5 m² in 30 minutes, and 300 ft² / 27.9 m² in only 18 minutes. Maximum benefits 300 ft².
- Product 1: Compact & Portable: The Vital 100’s compact size ensures it never gets in the way, and the built-in handle makes it easy to carry from room to room.
- Product 2: Designed in California. The UVC Light and Anion that other Brands adopt to purify air could produce a kind of air pollutant-Ozone, which is especially harmful for the children and Asthma sufferers. Levoit air purifiers never use these for 100% Ozone free
- Product 2: Advanced 3-Stage Filtration System: The Pre-Filter, True HEPA Filter, and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter capture allergens, pet hair, dander, smoke, mold, odor and large dust particles, in addition to removing 99. 97% of airborne contaminants as small as 0. 3 microns
- Product 2: Genuine Replacement Filters: Search for lvh132rf for Replacement filter. Use genuine Levoit replacement filters to maintain the best performance and to ensure what you're buying is worthy of your investment
- Product 2: Ultra-Silent Operation: Filters the air with the lowest noise level as quiet as 25dB for a restful and soothing indoor environment, helping you sleep deeply
back to menu ↑
2.Blueair Blue Pure 411
- 3 part filtration system captures 99 percentage of common airborne pm 2.5 pollutants such as allergens, odors, smoke, mold spores, dust mites and pet dander
- Activated carbon filter removes common odors caused by smoke, pets, cooking, dorm room smells and gases (VOCs) as well as smoke caused by wildfires
- Washable pre-filter captures large particles such as dust and pet hair and can be changed to match any decor. Dark blue and grey pre-filters are included and other colors can be purchased separately
- Quiet operation enabled by advanced filters that allow for a higher airflow at a lower noise level. Sound level: 17 – 46 decibel. Clean air delivery rate (CADR) for Pollen-120 cfm, Dust-120 cfm, Smoke-105 cfm
- Designed for small to medium rooms between 100 square feet and 175 square feet. (AHAM rated at 161 square feet) make this purifier perfect for small bedrooms, offices, nurseries and dorm rooms. Air inlet: 360 degree
- Energy star rated for best in class energy performance. All filters are recyclable and suggested to be replaced every 6 months depending on use. Energy consumption - 1.5 - 10 W
back to menu ↑
3.Afloia HEPA Air Purifier
- HEPA Air Filtration: Afloia HEPA air purifier with 3-stage HEPA filter can remove effectively airborne particles measuring 0.3 micrometers or greater.
- Quiet Air Purifier: the noise level of silent mode will be as quiet as 28dB and won't disturb your sleep.
- 100% Ozone-free and CARB Certified Air Purifier: Available for California. Compliant with California's stringent standards for indoor air cleaning device.
- Compact Air Cleaner: quite suitable for small or medium-sized rooms, such as bedrooms, living rooms and offices. You may move it easily around any corner where you need it in your house.
- Economical for Green Living: Its working power is only 35watts and the daily power consumption is less than 0.84kW·h. The timer setting can be adjusted between 2/4/8 hours.
back to menu ↑
- Room Size 230 Sq. Ft.: AHAM Verified room size of 230 sq. ft. Suitable for small to medium size living spaces
- Fine Mesh Pre-Filter: The first line of defense against the largest airborne particles found indoors
- Activated Carbon Filter: Reduces VOCs and household odors from cooking, pets, and smoke. It is designed to catch airborne particles found indoors, which also helps prolong the True HEPA Filter life
- True HEPA Filter: Captures 99.97% of airborne allergens including pollen, mold spores, dust, pet dander, microbes, and smoke (particles as small as 0.3 microns in size)
- PlasmaWave Air Cleaning Technology: Acts as a permanent filter to safely break down odor, allergens, chemical vapors and other pollutants with no harmful ozone
back to menu ↑
5.Dyson – TP02
back to menu ↑
Working from home for the past year has completely upended the way we live our lives, and our sleep may be suffering. A September 2020 survey from Baylor University found 25 percent of Americans reported worsened sleep quality given Covid-19-related stress. There’s even a name for this problem: “coronasomnia.” Noise has a huge impact on sleep, according to The Sleep Foundation, as do factors like air quality. Getting fresh air in your bedroom can reduce asthma symptoms, eliminate harmful airborne chemicals and neutralize unpleasant odors, all factors that can affect sleep. A small, recent study even found that exposure to air pollutants can substantially disrupt sleep for children. Shopping reader-favorite home products like air purifiers, which have become increasingly popular during the pandemic, help reduce air pollution and keep your home cleaner.