Best Whole House Air Purifier – Investing in high-quality whole-house air purifier systems is an integral part of improving the quality of breathable air indoors. It ensures that members of a household are able to remain healthy devoid of allergens and disease-causing organisms.
Improved quality of life is another benefit that can be accrued by investing in air purifiers. There are four different types of air purifier systems. Each has a different capability and buyers of the whole house air purifier systems need to identify the most prevalent pollutants that they want to get rid of before or when buying the system. Professional help will help you make the right decision on an air purification system for your house.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE This genuine Aprilaire 501 replacement air filter was designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by Aprilaire – the leader in indoor air quality solutions to optimize the performance of your Aprilaire Electronic Air Purifier Model: 5000
- CAPTURES UP TO 90% OF VIRUS-SIZE airborne particles passing through the Aprilaire Electronic Air Purifier 5000's MERV 16 filter, including airborne particulates associated with tobacco smoke and smog
- TRAPS UP TO 98% OF AIRBORNE ALLERGY AND ASTHMA TRIGGERS by circulating the air in your home through the MERV 16 filter, including dust, pollen, mold spores, bacteria, pet dander, and dust mites
- FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE replace air filter annually
- PROUD PARTNER OF AMERICAN LUNG ASSOCIATION Aprilaire’s mission is to enhance everyone’s health by improving the air in their homes
back to menu ↑
2.Coway Airmega 400
- Coway Airmega 400 room air purifier is designed to accommodate large room sizes up to 1,560 square feet and cleans the air at least two times per hour when used as recommended.
- Coway Airmega Max2 filter-a combined activated carbon and a True HEPA filter-captures and reduces up to 99.99 percent of particles 0.01 microns in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other allergens. It also reduces more than 99 percent of volatile organic compounds and reduces fumes such as NH3 and CH3CHO.
- Coway Airmega’s pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality testing in real-time. The brightly colored LED ring lets you know how clean or dirty your indoor air is, every minute of the day.
- Coway Airmega has five fan modes: Smart, Sleep, Low, Medium and High. Noise level is nearly silent at lower speeds. Max noise at highest setting is 43.2 dB.
- Coway Airmega is a smart, energy efficient air purifier with a three-setting smart mode to adapt to its surroundings. Fan speed automatically adjusts based on the room’s air quality and lighting conditions to improve air quality.
- Coway Airmega has a timer with 1, 2, 4 and 8 hour settings, plus indicators for filter lifetime for both the washable pre-filter and Max2 filter.
- Coway Airmega 400 is Energy Star certified and consumes 64 watts.
- Limited manufacture’s warranty covers any internal malfunctions for 1 year and motor and electronic parts for 5 years. Filters are excluded.
back to menu ↑
- Every Bissell purchase helps save pets. Bissell proudly supports Bissell Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- 3 Stage Filtration. Includes a fabric pre-filter, an activated carbon filter and a HEPA filter which captures 99.97% of 0.3 micron particles and smaller including pollen, dust, smoke, hair, and pet dander.
- Honeycomb-Structured Filter. Activated carbon filter captures gases and VOC’s including odors from pets, cooking, smoke, and other common household odors.
- Automated CirQulate System. Monitors and provides indoor air quality readings in real-time and adjusts to the appropriate fan speed.
- Peaceful Sleeping Environment. Whisper-quiet fan speed option and automated night mode make it the perfect addition for bedrooms.
- Integrated and Functional Design. Complements any living space with front panel filter access, convenient and discreet cord wrap, and intuitive controls.
- Accommodating size. Tested to the AHAM standard to have a Smoke CADR of 199 for rooms up to 308 sq. ft., making it great for bedrooms, living areas, basements, and dining rooms.
back to menu ↑
- MAXIMUM COVERAGE: Cleans large spaces up to 1,600 sq ft in one hour, 840 sq ft in 30 minutes (CADR 380). Ideal for homes, apartments, bedrooms, living rooms, offices, schools, universities, classrooms, hospitals, restaurants, and other businesses.
- HEPA H13 FILTRATION: Trusted to remove 99.9% of particles including odors, smoke, pet dander, dust, and more down to 0.1 microns in size. Captures finer particles than HEPA H11 (0.3 microns).
- ULTRA QUIET: Choose from 3 fan speeds, with the lowest setting operating virtually silent. Runs at 110 Volts at a min noise level of 46dB and max of 66dB. For the most discreet operation, enable sleep mode to completely dim the unit's panel lights.
- EASY TO USE FEATURES: Includes a sleek touch screen operation panel with 0-8 hour timer, fan speed, sleep mode, filter replacement indicator, and child lock, great for both kids and pets.
- QUALITY TESTED & BACKED: CARB, ETL, and Energy Star certified. Backed by a USA registered Lifetime Warranty when genuine Medify replacement filters are used. The replacement filter (B07MTQFFNT) lasts 3,000 hours or about 6 months.
back to menu ↑
- High efficiency media filter captures particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Applicable to all gas, oil and electric forced air furnaces and to compressor cooling up to 5 tons
- Mounts in the return air Duct
- Rugged zinc-coated, roll-formed cabinet resists corrosion and can support weight of residential furnace and evaporator coil
- Requires No electrical connections
back to menu ↑
If you want to improve the quality of air in your home, whole-house air purifiers may be all you need. These gadgets are connected to the HVAC system in your home to ensure that as the air in your home gets heated and cooled, it also gets purified to eliminate contaminants such as bacteria, allergens, odor, and viruses. Here we’ll discuss the top 5 whole-house air purifiers.