Best Winix Air Purifier – It’s always interesting to compare the Winix air purifier with air purifiers from the other brands. Winix has that PlasmaWave filter advantage no one else has. But other air purifier brands also have aces on their sleeves. Here are some of the most interesting air purifier brand comparisons:
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- True-HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants; dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other allergens as small as 0.3 microns.
- Washable AOC Carbon Filter, made from activated carbon granulars for removal of household odors.
- PlasmaWave acts as a permanent filter to safely break down odor, allergens, chemical vapors and other pollutants - with no harmful ozone.
- Smart Sensors gauge the air and our Auto Mode adjusts the fan to filter the air as needed; with a sleep mode for silent night-time operation.
- Genuine Winix brand replacement for for the Winix 5500-2 air Purifier
- Includes a 99.97Percent effiicient true HEPA, capturing particles to 0.3microns
- With an advanced odor control aoc Carbon filter for blocking VOCs, fumes and odors
- Winix original filter providing correct airflow
back to menu ↑
- True HEPA filter captures 99. 97% of airborne pollutants; dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other allergens as small as 0. 3 microns.
- Plasma wave technology safely breaks apart odors, allergens, chemical vapors, and other pollutants at the molecular level. Wattage: 65W
- AHAM verified room size of 360 sq. Ft. Suitable for medium and large rooms; kid’s bedrooms, family rooms and kitchens. CADR (Dust / Pollen / Smoke): 233 / 240 / 230
- Wi-Fi Enabled – connect with the Winix Smart App to control and monitor your air quality. Never run out of replacement filters by enabling Amazon Dash Replenishment in the Winix Smart App.
- Works with Alexa for voice commands and air Quality information.
back to menu ↑
- The next generation of the wildly popular Winix 9500 Ultimate Pet Air Purifier
- True HEPA filtration captures 99. 97percent of airborne pollutants, pet dander and allergens as small as 0. 3 microns
- Washable Advanced Odor Control (AOCTM) Carbon Filter captures pet odors as well as smoke, kitchen and other household odors. Also extends the life of the True HEPA filter.
- Ultimate pet pre-filter is the first line of defense against pet hair, dander, and large household particles
- Washable pre-filter extends the life of your filter by capturing pet hair and larger airborne particles
- Plasma wave technology Safely breaks apart odors, allergens, chemical vapors, and other pollutants at the molecular level
- AHAM Verified for 300 square feet capacity
- Material Type: Resin, Plastic
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
back to menu ↑
- Room Size 360 Sq. Ft.: AHAM Verified for 5 clean air changes per hour in 360 sq. ft. room. Suitable for medium to large size living spaces
- Washable Fine Mesh Pre-Filter: Designed to catch larger airborne particles found indoors
- Washable AOCTM Carbon Filter: Reduces VOCs and household odors from cooking, pets, and smoke. It is designed to catch airborne particles found indoors, which also helps prolong the True HEPA Filter life
- True HEPA Filter: Captures 99.97% of airborne allergens including pollen, mold spores, dust, pet dander, microbes, and smoke (particles as small as 0.3 microns in size)
- PlasmaWave Air Cleaning Technology: Acts as a permanent filter to safely break down odor, allergens, chemical vapors and other pollutants with no harmful ozone
- Air Quality Indicator: Visual Indicator Displays Real-Time Air Quality in the room with LED Lights
- Smart Sensors + Auto Mode: Built-in air quality sensor measures and adjusts fan speed in real-time
- Light Automated Sleep Mode: Unit automatically activates its quiet, energy-efficient Sleep Mode when room is darkened and returns to Auto Mode in the presence of light
- Tested and Trusted: This unit proven dependable and efficient by being AHAM Verified, Energy Star Certified, and UL Certified
- Filter Replacement Indicator: When the filters need to be replaced, the Filter Replacement Indicator LED will illuminate
back to menu ↑
5.LEVOIT Air Purifier
- High Performance: Enjoy fresh air in 12 minutes with the Core 300 True HEPA Air Purifier. Featuring VortexAir Technology and 360° air intake, the Core 300 refreshes the air 5x per hour in rooms as large as 219 ft² / 20 m²
- Find Relief: Ease sneezing, congestion, and other allergy symptoms caused by airborne contaminants. The H13 True HEPA Filter works alongside the Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter to capture 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size, such as dust, smoke, pollen, odor
- Multiple Filter Choices: Choose from a variety of replacement filters to best meet your needs. The Toxin Absorber Filter specializes in wildfire, smoke and VOCs. And if you’re a pet owner, try the Pet Allergy Filter to capture pet dander and absorb unpleasant odors.
- Most Silent Air Cleaner: Choose Sleep Mode at night and then forget all about your air purifier while you sleep. QuietKEAP Technology reduces noise levels to a near-silent 24dB, ensuring the Core 300 won’t get in the way of a good night’s rest.
- Sleek Design: The Core 300 practically serves your home while blending in with your decor. Its award-winning design (Red Dot, 2020) and modern white finish help your air purifier fit anywhere in your home/bedroom/room.
- Undisturbed Operation: Display light can be turned off to enjoy a perfect night of sleep without the effect of light. A timer for 2/4/6/8 hours and filter life time indicator for your convenience
- Full Certified for Safer: Energy Star Verified, Complies with California air resources board (CARB) for indoor cleaning devices. Also FCC certified, ETL listed, CA PROP 65 certified
- Ozone Free: Levoit air purifiers avoid using UV/Ion light, an air cleaning method that research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution
back to menu ↑
Of course, Winix is not the only company producing air purifiers. If you’ve looked around, you have probably come across a number of different air purifier brands. These include Coway, Molekule, Levoit, Dyson, and so on.
All of them produce HEPA air purifiers. How do Winix air purifiers compare to other indoor air cleaners? Well, obviously Winix units can’t be compared to the Alen BreatheSmart air purifiers – those are the best of the best.