Best Vhs to Digital Converter – You should now have all the information you need to make the right choice on the best VHS to digital converter for you. The four options here all have exceptional qualities.
If we were to choose a favorite, it would have to be the Elgato Video Capture due to the remarkable consistency it has in producing high-quality files. A strong contender with very similar qualities is the VIDBOX Video Conversion Suite which you’ll also be able to rely on to get the results you want.
As you can see, all four models are brilliant in their own way. It’s important to choose the one that most closely matches your needs. If you’re still unsure then have a quick read over the buying guide once again.
Once you have your perfect converter then you’ll be able to enjoy those old videos in a much easier to watch format.back to menu ↑
1.Roxio Easy VHS
- Capture video from analog sources and preserve it by converting to digital formats to burn to disc
- Transfer your footage from your VCR and analog camcorders including Hi8 and video8 to DVD in just a few clicks
- Create your own movies by importing into iMovie to edit your video and add effects, titles, and transitions
- Share your video with friends, family, and others by direct uploading to YouTube and social networking sites
- Conveniently watch your videos on mobile devices including iPod, iPhone, and Sony PSP; Mac platform supported: Intel based Mac operating system
back to menu ↑
- EASY TO USE: You can Transfer video from a VCR or other analog video source to your Mac or PC.
- ANALOG VIDEO SOLUTION: Put family memories and family videos on your computer, Super Easy-to-use software guides you through every step and turns your analog into digital. If you use MacBook, you can capture video, edit video. The included software is for Windows system.
- ALL IN ONE: Captures video in the universal H.264 digital format – works for iPad, Windows Live Movie Maker, and YouTube. Transfer them to DVD and other digital formats, such as AVI, MPEG2, MPEG4 to preserve your vinyl records in digital format.
- PACKAGE INCLUIDE: UCEC All in One Video Capture, User Manual, Disc with the software, Composite Connection.
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT: UCEC provides 24-hour online technical support and 1 YEAR money back. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
back to menu ↑
- Tansfer your old Video Tapes or Camcorder Tapes,Analogue video to Digital format with the touch of a Button. Record a football game or TV show which you like from set top box
- Capture video from VCR's, VHS Tapes, Hi8, Camcorder, DVD, TV BOX & Gaming Systems, et
- No Computer or Software Required,Transfer the movies directly to box memory card (4G TF Micro SD card included)
- Portable Mini size Built in battery and screen,can be used and playback watch your video on anywhere
- Arcsoft ShowBiz 3.5 software concluded, you can digitize and transfer video to apple,mobile phone,PSP, Web and ect
back to menu ↑
4.VHS to Digital
- 【Comptable with Windows】-Works with Windows 10/8/7/XP/VISTA.Supports NTSC, PAL video standard format.Video Input : S-video and RCA composite; Audio input : R/L audio connector input.
- 【USB2.0 Video Capture Card】-Capture analog video from the external sources, such as VCR, Mini DV, Camcorder, VHS Tapes. Save your precious memories from VHS tapes to your Windows computer
- 【VHS to DVD Converter】- Convert VHS home movies to digital format and burn the video into a DVD disc.
- 【Snapshot Function】- Snapshot button allows you to take pictures from home vhs and make your own Album,Prints
- 【100% Customer Satisfaction】-We provide free replacement in 30 days and one year warranty. If the software included in the package do not compatible with your computer, PLEASE contact us in the first time for the alternative software.
back to menu ↑
- What's in the box: USB video capture device, USB Cable, RCA AV Cable, Quick Start Guide, Installation Software CD (or Download Card)
- Capture old VHS, Beta, 8mm or camcorder tapes and convert them to DVD or other digital formats.
- Convert and watch your captured video on portable devices, and share your videos with friends and family on Facebook and YouTube.
- Bonus: Record audio from your cassettes and LP records to create WMA files or audio CDs.
back to menu ↑
- Convert Your Old Video Tapes or Camcorder Tapes to Digital Format With The Touch of a Button (Recording Resolution: SD 720x480 Pixels. Not Intended For Modern HD Video Sources.)
- Record and Digitalize Video From VHS, VCR's, DVD Players, DVR's, Camcorders, Hi8, & Retro Gaming Systems (Note: a Working VCR/Camcorder is Required and Not Included. Does Not Play VHS/Camcorder Tapes. Check Condition of Your VCR/Camcorder/Tapes Before Purchasing!)
- No Computer or Software Required - Just Hook It Up & Start Recording - Records Videos Directly Onto Any USB Flash Drive or SD Card (Not Included)
- What's New In The Video2Digital(R) Version 2.0 (Second Generation): Extra-Large 3.5" Preview Screen, Better Recording Quality, Improved Audio/Video Sync Protection, Auto Stop Feature (60, 90, 120, 150 Minutes), Mobile-Friendly MP4 Recording Format, & Pause/Resume While Recording
- Includes 1-Year Warranty & Tech Support from ClearClick, a USA-Based Small Business
back to menu ↑
- With ONE TOUCH, Convert your VHS Tapes Hi8, and V8 cameras - to Digital format and burn to DVD. Capture Video from Almost Any Video Source supporting Composite RCA or S-Video outputs
- USB Self Powered Video Capture Device – For 3 step easy installation, just plug it into the PC, Connect the video cables to your source, Install the drivers and Cyberlink Power Director Capture program, easy as 1-2-3!
- Support Windows 10, Windows 8.1, 8 and 7
- Preserve and protect your treasured home video memories by transferring them to DVD and other digital formats -AVI, MPEG2, MPEG4 and MP3(Audio only) to preserve your vinyl records in digital format
- Cyberlink Full Feature Editing and DVD Creating Software - included. Capture your un replaceable precious moments for generations to come. You can also edit, add titles, music and chapters menus before burning to DVD. No need to use expensive VHS to DVD transfer services, with the VC500 you can do it all yourself!
- Share on Social Media – The VC500 saves your home VHS videos and movies in many digital formats options to choose from and allows you to share with all your friends and family on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat and many other Social Media networking services to share your precious memories with friends and family members
- USA Technical Support- Diamond Multimedia has over 30-years, experience in Graphics Computer Technology and offers support via Toll Free 800 telephone number and On-Line. Customer Support is available from our home office in Los Angeles, Ca. Diamond Multimedia offers a one-year warranty for all our products
- Diamond Multimedia – Leading Manufacturer of Graphics Cards, Video Capture Devices in USA
- vhs digital converter
- vhs to digital
back to menu ↑
8.ASUS 24x DVD-RW
- Allows you to permanently delete the data on rewritable discs
- Power saving drive
- Provides you with flexibility and efficiency in terms of multimedia data storage and sharing
- It is a revision of 90 D4CHVV UB1080
- Drive Type: Internal DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Drive
- Write:DVD+R/-R: 24X DVD+RW/-RW: 8X/6X DVD+R/-R DL: 12X
- Read:DVD+R/-R(Single): 16X DVD+R/-R DL: 12X DVD+RW/-RW(Single): 12X
- DVD-R & DVD-R(DL): DAO/Incremental Recording
- DVD-RW: DAO/Restricted Overwriting/Incremental Recording
- CD-R/RW: DAO/TAO/SAO/Packet Write
- Interface: SATA
- Random Access Time: DVD - 150ms; CD - 150ms
back to menu ↑
- Audio and Video Recorder - To convert video tapes and camcorder tapes to digital format directly. No computer or other devices needed.
- Real-time Video Watching - With the 3inch TFT screen, to preview the recording video or to play the video clearly.
- USB2.0 - Mini USB interface for connecting power, charging and transferring data.
- Support TF Card - Insert TF card to store files or play files.
- You can copy files of TF card to computer or copy files of computer to the recorder for playback.
back to menu ↑
10.RCA to HDMI
- RCA to HDMI Converter: Converts analog RCA composite (Yellow, White, Red) input to HDMI 720P/1080P (60HZ) output,displayed on HDTV/Monitor.
- Plug to Play: ABLEWE Mini RCA to HDMI converter no extra drivers need, just plug and play,easy to use.Please hook up the USB power cable (included) to 5V power source during use.
- Wide Compatibility: Support source formats of PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N standard TV. Provide advanced signal processing with great precision, colors, resolutions, and details.
- Widely used:Widely applied to PS2,PS3,Xbox,N64, WII, STB, VHS, VCR, DVD Players and other devices with standard composite AV input.
- Warranty:We provide 12 month warranty and 30 days no hesitate money back.Package include:1*RCA to HDMI Converter,1*usb power cable(adapter not included),1*User Manual.
back to menu ↑
Best Vhs to Digital Converter – BUYER’S GUIDE
Software. Many converters come with software for editing, cropping, or rotating the frames, as well as for adding original effects to videos. This software is crucial for the overall performance of a converter. So, opt for programs with rich functionality for quick and effective conversion of VHS into digital format. The simpler converters cone without software, so you need to find and download the program produced by other developers.
Video file formats. If you are going to record videos on DVD, then you don’t need to take into consideration the format of video files. But for saving files to a PC, check out the file formats for export and import that the converter supports. To play video on a smartphone or tablet, make sure that the device supports an MP4 format.
Copy-protection. A good VHS converter should be capable of bypassing the copy protection that many VHS cassettes have. Without this option, you can’t digitalize the content of a VHS to watch it on your computer.
Output. The output quality is also very important. A worthy tool should be capable of converting old films without deteriorating their video and audio quality. To evaluate how good this parameter is, you can check such video detail as pixelization.
Conversion speed. As VHS cassettes are analog media, you need to watch an entire video to convert it. Besides, a computer should process the resulted video files afterward, especially if you burn them to DVD. The conversion speed depends on the software you use.
Cable format. While selecting an adapter, check the «Out» port on your VCR. The majority of devices feature RCA и S-Video ports, and some of the devices use the SCART connection. If your VCR has both, it’s better to use SCART cable.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questions
VHS (Video Home System) is a well-known video cassette recording technology. It provides images with a resolution comparable to conventional analog TV. The latest and the most feature-rich version is digital VHS. It is capable of recording and playing high-definition television programming (HDTV). Nowadays, fewer people use cassette tapes for recording and playing videos. In its turn, DVD technology has taken a leading position.
A great advantage of digital files is that they can be played on any device. Moreover, digital clips won’t lose their quality over time, as it can happen with films. They don’t require so much space as video cassettes do. Besides, you can manage digital content: edit, re-record, share it on social media networks.
Usually, the kit contains a cable with RCA or S-Video adapter, software, installation disk, and user manual.
The simplest way is to use one of the converting tools listed above. Besides, you can turn VHS into a digital format with the help of a dual VHS-DVD player, which incorporates a VHS cassette reader and a DVD reader. The process can be compared to the old audio cassette copying procedure. Moreover, if you don’t have the resources or time to digitalize your large VHS video collections, you can take advantage of commercial services that will do all the work for you.
The precious memories of many families are held on VHS videotapes. Unfortunately, VHS tapes not only degrade over time but the devices on which to play them are becoming very rare.
The answer is to turn them into digital copies, and you can do that with the best VHS to digital converter.
These devices can transform those old tapes into a digital format of your choice. You can then burn them into a DVD or keep them on a USB stick. There is, however, plenty of factors that go into choosing the best converter.