Best 120mm Fans for Cpu Cooler – This is where case fans come in. Through various means of cooling, they help you keep your PC happy with temps that never reach too high to be strenuous. This ensures that you don’t suffer from annoying things like FPS drops or low performance, but also that your components have a longer lifespan.
You’re here because you decided to pick up a 120mm fan for your PC. You’re making the right choice! However, we know that the process of picking out the right model can be draining. How do you choose when the market is overflowing with options?
- Compact size with only 58mm in height, Shuriken 2 is new low profile CPU cooler for Small Form Factor computers(Mini ITX PC, HTPC case). Copper base and 4 heatpipe design, this heatsink offers small footprint and great cooling performance as well.
- Complied with Keep Out Zone design guide by INTEL and AMD, Shuriken 2 would not interfere with RAM, PCI-E card on motherboards. Premium model for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 and AMD Ryzen processor.
- With Kaze Flex 92mm slim quiet fan (Sealed Precision FDB) for long lifespan and silent operation. ** In case the "CPU FAN ERROR" message is displayed by the UEFI (BIOS), please adjust the UEFI fan speed settings ("CPU Fan Speed Low Limit" - Option).
- HPMS III spring loaded mounting system is easy to install and secure for INTEL LGA 775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 1366, & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4, FM1, FM2(+). (Stock backplate required for AMD sockets)
- Dimension: (W)94 x (D)93 x (H)58mm, Weight: 350g, Fan size: 92 x 92 x 15mm PWM/4PIN (Upgradable for 25mm thick fan)
- Extremely high cooling capacity of 220W TDP supports even overclocked CPUs in compact PCs
- Two powerful nickel-plated aluminum heat sinks
- Six high-performance 6mm heat pipes with aluminum caps carry heat to the optimal location on the cooling fins
- Two SilentWings 135mm PWM fans featuring:
- Compatibility Intel: 775 / 115x / 1366 / LGA2011(-3) Square ILM / 2066 AMD: AM2(+) / AM3 (+) / AM4 / FM1 / FM2(+)
- Connectivity technology: compatible with all cpu sockets
3.Noctua NF-S12B redux-1200
- High performance cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12 V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1200 RPM, max. 18.1 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-S12B high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Airflow-optimised blade design with high CFM and outstanding quietness of operation, ideal for low-noise case cooling, chassis ventilation and other applications with low airflow resistance
- 1200rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
4.Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB
- 16 independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops. Airflow - 43.25 CFM. Noise level - 24.8 decibels
- Software control and customize RGB lighting effects with the included Corsair lighting Node Pro or expand your RGB lighting with more Corsair RGB fans or RGB LED lighting strips (sold separately)
- PWM fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 600 rpm to 1, 500 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow
- 120 millimeter fan Blade engineered for Low-Noise operation without sacrificing performance
- Bearing Type: Hydraulic
5.Cooler Master MF120R ARGB
Best 120mm Fans for Cpu Cooler – You can’t have a good PC without adequate cooling — that’s a fact. No matter how good the other components are, they will not be able to do their best if we don’t provide them with the right environment. When it comes to computers, that environment is simply one where the temperatures are controlled.
When properly cooled, all of your important components — the GPU, the CPU, RAM and more — perform well regardless of what you’re doing. Whether you’re a gamer that plays all the latest titles or a semi-regular user, cooling is always a good investment