Best 120mm Fans for Radiator – The most important metric for picking out a radiator fan is always going to be the static pressure. That doesn’t necessarily mean that a higher number is better. Depending on the fins per inch of your radiator, you can often get away with less.
Higher amounts of static pressure will also usually mean more fan noise, which is often a part of why you made the switch to liquid cooling. If you’re doing major overclocking or otherwise have a large need for cooling, you may want to consider keeping your tower further from where you typically sit to reduce the noise.
1.Noctua NF-F12 PWM
- Premium quiet fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1500 RPM, max. 22.4 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 120x25mm fan with Focused Flow frame for high static pressure and superior quiet cooling performance
- Ideal for CPU heatsinks (e.g. Noctua NH-U12(S) series) and water cooling radiators, perfect replacement fan for loud all-in-one (AIO) coolers
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 300-1500rpm speed range (1200rpm max. with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header
2.Lian Li UNI Fan SL120
- Color: White
- RPM: 800 - 1900 RPM
- Airflow: 58.54 CFM
- Noise Level: 17 - 31 dB
- LED: Addressable RGB
- Air flow - 53.3 CFM. Noise level - 25.0 decibels
- Country of origin : China
- Model Number : PH-F120MP_BK_PWM
- Package Weight : 1 pounds
4.Corsair ML120 Pro
- Magnetic Bearing harnesses magnetic levitation technology to provide lower noise higher performance and a longer lifespan Air flow - 75 CFM Noise level - 35 0 decibels
- Custom Rotor Design delivers the perfect balance between high static pressure and high airflow operating flawlessly in the most challenging environments
- Extensive Control Range A 2 000 RPM control range gives you total control between silence and absolute performance
- Color Customization Replaceable corners mounted to anti-vibration rubber dampers allow you to match your fans with the rest of your build (Available separately in Red White and Blue)
5.Thermaltake ToughFan 12
- Unparalleled Cooling Performance: The TOUGHFAN is a PWM controlled fan which is designed to perform at a maximum operating speed of up to 2000 RPM allowing unparalleled cooling performance.
- Exceptional Blade Design: Featuring extreme tensile strength and low thermal expansion coefficient materials, the fan blade is built with special liquid crystal polymer (LCP), a compound which minimizes vibration when the fan is operating at full speed.
- Metal-Reinforced Motor Hub: The TOUGHFAN’s center is constructed with a full steel motor hub providing enhanced stability and durability.
- The 2nd Generation Hydraulic Bearing: The 2nd generation hydraulic bearing incorporates a new shaft design with inside etches allowing preservation of lubricant on both sides whilst reducing noise during operation.
Best 120mm Fans for Radiator – Liquid cooling is the best way to get the highest performance out of your PC, no question about it. But even liquid cooling will require fans to keep your radiators cool. This can be tricky because the best radiator fans are going to be different from the fans you’d be using for an air-cooled rig.
To help with your build, we’ve put together a list of the 10 best radiator fans available in 2021, with options for both 120mm and 140mm fans.