Best 140mm Case Fan – Case fans are important. They keep your computer cool and working at peak performance, and add important flair to your PC. Depending on the fan you choose, you can customize to fit your favorite color scheme, have perfect silent performance, flexibility in direction, or a mixture of all of the above. 140mm case fans are even better, on average they move more air and are quieter than their 120mm smaller cousins, but that often comes at an increased price.
While some people think of case fans as add-ons, we recommend always including somewhere between 3-5 in your build, depending on your case and set-up.
1.Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 V2
- ARGB Lighting: Signature cooling performance with an ARGB design: a perfect choice for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are individually customizable.
- New Blade Design: Revised curve blade design to improve airflow and air pressure. A refreshed blade for improved lighting.
- Enhanced Fan Frame: Enhanced frame structure, reducing turbulent flow noise increase efficiency.
- Sealed Bearing Structure: Sealed and secured fan bearing, preventing dust and lubricating oil leakage while increasing the fan’s operation stability and life span.
2.ARCTIC F14 Silent – 140 mm
- GREATER EFFICIENCY - LESS NOISE AT HIGHER AIRFLOW: At low fan speed, the motor noise is key, a motor developed in Germany with a new alloy/lubricant combination reduced friction and noise
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Design of fan blades improves air flow and facilitates efficient ventilation, impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure
- TWO WAY INSTALLATION: Blow warm air out of the case, draw cool air into your case
- LONG SERVICE LIFE: The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage, thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a higher service life
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 800 RPM, Airflow: 46 CFM/78 m³/h (@ 800 RPM), Noise Level: 0.08 Sone (@ 800 RPM), Pin: 3-pin
3.Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM
- High performance cooling fan, 140x140x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1500 RPM, max. 25.8 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-P14s high-end 140x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Highly optimised low-noise design provides outstanding quietness of operation, excellent static pressure and strong airflow (CFM), square frame for water cooling radiators and chassis ventilation
- 1500rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
- AMAZON ALEXA Control lights or fan speed by talking to Amazon Alexa enabled devices , Fan Rated Voltage 12 Volts and 5Volts
- TT RGB PLUS Software/App Monitor performance, adjust fan speeds, and customize lighting effects
- LIGHTING SCHEMES Switch between 16 “Light Mode” (Twinkle, Firefly, Heartbeat, Stack, Roundabout, Swirl, Copy Color, Full Lighted, Sound Control, Flow, RGB Spectrum, Ripple, Blink, Pulse, Wave, and Thermal) along with 3 'Color Modes' (RGB, Single and Off) and 4 'Light Speeds' (Slow, Normal, Fast and Extreme) via TT RGB PLUS Software
- WORLD’S 1ST 3 INDEPENDENT 16.8 MILLION COLORS LED RING 30 addressable LEDs each fan for endless color customization (Front: 12 / Middle: 6 / Back: 12)
- 9 FAN BLADE DESIGN 120mm with 9 blade design to generate high airflow with ultra silent operation
- LOW NOISE HYDRAULIC BEARING Self lubricating lowers the noise. While seal cap prevents lubricant leakage, extends the lifespan as well
- ANTI VIBRATION MOUNTING In mold rubber pads at 4 corners absorb the vibration, as well as protecting corners from damage
- DIGITAL LIGHTING CONTROLLER – Add up to 5 devices to 1 controller and up to 16 controller to TT RGB PLUS software
5.upHere 140mm RGB
- 1.RGB Case Fan: Unlimited color transformation, One key to change RGB color
- 2.High Airflow: 140 mm fan tuned for high-airflow and large volume cooling.
- 3.Super Quiet: Equipped with rubber pads and hydraulic bearing, which greatly reduce operating noise and improves efficiency.
- 4.6Pin interface to provides RGB FAN safe and reliable power output,Make the lights appear bright and colorful.
- 5.Water-cooling system: 140 mm fan tuned for high-airflow and large volume cooling. What You Get: RGB143-5 RGB Case Fan, our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Best 140mm Case Fan – Aside from the CPU cooler and the GPU cooler, the most important part of your cooling will be your case fans. While having 10 case fans may not be necessary, most cases really benefit from having somewhere between 3-5 case fans with a combination of intake and exhaust. The exact configuration will depend on your case mainly, so make sure to look up reviews on how to set up your fans once you pick your chassis. Within the case fan area, there are really two main sizes: 120mm and 140mm.
120mm will fit in almost all cases, but 140mm fans offer better airflow (usually measured in CFM) at lower RPMs, meaning quieter. Check your compatibility, but if possible, 140mm case fans are a good way to go. And finally, when we evaluate case fans, we are essentially talking about two things: performance & noise, and aesthetics (RGB). So keep those two criteria in mind when looking at the categories and deciding which is more important to you.