Best 140mm Fans for Radiator – To help with your build, we’ve put together a list of the 5best radiator fans available in 2021, with options for both 120mm and 140mm fans. All of the fans on our list are PWM, which means their speed can be controlled by your motherboard and adjusted based on moment-to-moment heating demand
1.Noctua NF-F12 PWM
- Premium quiet fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1500 RPM, max. 22.4 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 120x25mm fan with Focused Flow frame for high static pressure and superior quiet cooling performance
- Ideal for CPU heatsinks (e.g. Noctua NH-U12(S) series) and water cooling radiators, perfect replacement fan for loud all-in-one (AIO) coolers
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 300-1500rpm speed range (1200rpm max. with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header
- Great Thermal Image Test Result: Compared to the standard case fan, the combination of three Ring radiator fans and RL360 radiator delivers 40% better cooling performance. (Inlet and outlet temp. are 49 and 44.5 in respective, T= 4.5). Air flow - 51.15 CFM. Noise level - 19.0 decibels
- Concentrated Compression Blade: Custom designed for high-static pressure requirements of demanding applications like radiators, the CCB is engineered to focus the inner circle of air outwards, allowing the outer section to pressurize and compress.
- Wind Blocker Frame: To achieve maximum static pressure in all applications, this reduces the blade's noise and vibration, creating a perfect balance between power and sound by creating a compression effect and blocking any pressure from escaping.
3.Antec TrueQuiet 120 UFO
- Magnetic Bearing: harnesses magnetic levitation technology to provide lower noise, higher performance, and a longer lifespan. Air flow - 97 CFM. Noise level - 37 decibels
- Custom Rotor Design: delivers the perfect balance between high static pressure and high airflow, operating flawlessly in the most challenging environment
- Extensive Control Range: A 1,600 RPM control range gives you total control between silence and absolute performance
- Air flow - 53.3 CFM. Noise level - 25.0 decibels
- Country of origin : China
- Model Number : PH-F120MP_BK_PWM
- Package Weight : 1 pounds
Best 140mm Fans for Radiator – Liquid cooling is the best way to get the highest performance out of your PC, no question about it. But even liquid cooling will require fans to keep your radiators cool. This can be tricky because the best radiator fans are going to be different from the fans you’d be using for an air-cooled rig.