Best Budget Rgb Fans for Pc – And in 2021, nothing says “cool” quite like RGB lighting… at least when it comes to RGB lighting. Which is why today we’ve set out to find the best RGB fans on the market. We’ve reviewed our top five picks and also included a guide down below to help you know what to look for when shopping for computer fans. If you’re not interested in the extra premium price associated with RGB fans, then you might want to check out our 5 Best Case Fans.
1.Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB
- 16 independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops. Airflow - 43.25 CFM. Noise level - 24.8 decibels
- Software control and customize RGB lighting effects with the included Corsair lighting Node Pro or expand your RGB lighting with more Corsair RGB fans or RGB LED lighting strips (sold separately)
- PWM fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 600 rpm to 1, 500 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow
- 120 millimeter fan Blade engineered for Low-Noise operation without sacrificing performance
- Bearing Type: Hydraulic
2.NZXT AER RGB 2 – HF-28120-B1
- Performance engineered: These PWM static pressure fans are designed with a chamfered-intake and exhaust that boost overall airflow and pressure
- Uniquely Shaped: Custom engineered light guide creates stunning visual effects, with uniform light dispersion
- Winglet tips: Winglet designed fan blades minimize drag and further enhance fan performance
- Fluid dynamic bearing: Using patented fluid dynamic bearings(FDB) made of copper, FDB are designed to maintain consistent lubrication reducing bearing noise
- Disclaimer: RGB Fan and Controller required. Sold Separately
3.Thermaltake Riing Trio 12 RGB
- AMAZON ALEXA Control lights or fan speed by talking to Amazon Alexa enabled devices , Fan Rated Voltage 12 Volts and 5Volts
- TT RGB PLUS Software/App Monitor performance, adjust fan speeds, and customize lighting effects
- LIGHTING SCHEMES Switch between 16 “Light Mode” (Twinkle, Firefly, Heartbeat, Stack, Roundabout, Swirl, Copy Color, Full Lighted, Sound Control, Flow, RGB Spectrum, Ripple, Blink, Pulse, Wave, and Thermal) along with 3 'Color Modes' (RGB, Single and Off) and 4 'Light Speeds' (Slow, Normal, Fast and Extreme) via TT RGB PLUS Software
- WORLD’S 1ST 3 INDEPENDENT 16.8 MILLION COLORS LED RING 30 addressable LEDs each fan for endless color customization (Front: 12 / Middle: 6 / Back: 12)
- 9 FAN BLADE DESIGN 120mm with 9 blade design to generate high airflow with ultra silent operation
- LOW NOISE HYDRAULIC BEARING Self lubricating lowers the noise. While seal cap prevents lubricant leakage, extends the lifespan as well
- ANTI VIBRATION MOUNTING In mold rubber pads at 4 corners absorb the vibration, as well as protecting corners from damage
- DIGITAL LIGHTING CONTROLLER – Add up to 5 devices to 1 controller and up to 16 controller to TT RGB PLUS software
4.Cooler Master Fan MF200R RGB
- RGB Color- Certified compatible with Asus Aura, AS Rock RGB, Gigabyte Fusion, and MSI RGB. Air flow - 90 CFM. Noise level - 28.0 decibels
- Hybrid Design- The jet engine and helicopter blade design, applies the right amount of static air pressure without sacrificing airflow
- Silent Cooling Technology - A mix of noise reduction technology and sound absorbing rubber pads
- Smart Fan Sensor for Jam Protection - protects your fan by automatically stopping the motor if jammed by objects
- Requires RGB controller
- Please refer user guide below for better use
5.upHere RGB Series
- 1.RGB Case Fan: Unlimited color transformation, One key to change RGB color.
- 2.High Airflow: 120 mm fan tuned for high-airflow and large volume cooling.
- 3.Super Quiet: Equipped with rubber pads and hydraulic bearing, which greatly reduce operating noise and improves efficiency.
- 4.6Pin interface to provides RGB FAN safe and reliable power output,Make the lights appear bright and colorful.
- 5.Two Way Installation:Easy for installation.You can either blow warm air out of the case or draw cool air into your case.
Best Budget Rgb Fans for Pc – Your gaming computer should be like you: reliable and cool under pressure. In order to achieve this, your PC’s case must be equipped with proper cooling and fans. Performance isn’t the only thing that matters, though. After all, you don’t want to just be cool, you want to look cool, too.