Best Case Fans for Pc – Top-of-the-line hardware spits out tons of heat, especially if you are overclocking, and requires tons of airflow to keep it cool and running its best. On the lower end, additional cooling can allow you to turn up the clock frequency and squeeze all you can out of it.
To help you get the most out of your hardware with improved cooling, we’ve rounded up the best case fans on the market– we even made sure to include representatives from all of the most common case fan sizes– and reviewed every one of them.
1.Noctua NF-S12B redux-1200
- High performance cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12 V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1200 RPM, max. 18.1 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-S12B high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Airflow-optimised blade design with high CFM and outstanding quietness of operation, ideal for low-noise case cooling, chassis ventilation and other applications with low airflow resistance
- 1200rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
2.ARCTIC F12 – 120 mm
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Design of fan blades improves airflow and facilitates efficient ventilation, impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure
- TWO WAY INSTALLATION: Blow warm air out of the case, draw cool air into your case
- LONG SERVICE LIFE: The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage, thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a higher service life
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 1350 RPM, Airflow: 53 CFM/90.1 m³/h (@ 1350 RPM), Noise Level: 0.3 Sone (@ 1350 RPM), Pin: 3-pin
3.be quiet! Silent Wings 3
- Virtually inaudible operation at max. 15.5Db(a). Air flow - 59.5 CFM. Noise level - 15.5 decibels
- 6-Pole fan motor for less power consumption and vibration
- Fluid-dynamic bearing enables super-long life span of 300, 000H
- Fan frame with funnel-shaped air inlets for extremely high air pressure
- Seven fan blades offer an optimized airflow
- Pwm controlled fan speed by the motherboard
4.Corsair QL Series, Ql120 RGB
- Four lighting Zones and 34 individually addressable RGB LEDs radiate spellbinding colors and effects to enhance your Corsair QL rgb-cooled system.
- Create mesmerizing animated lighting effects with powerful Corsair iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your icue-compatible products and immersive integrated lighting with compatible games. Requires a Corsair iCUE RGB lighting controller, sold separately.
- Keep your system cool with powerful fan speeds up to 1, 500 RPM, pushing up to 41. 8 CFM of air.
- A low-noise, semi-transparent 120mm fan blade is engineered for quiet operation while also allowing your RGB lighting to shine through.
- Anti-vibration rubber dampers help reduce vibration noise and transfer.
5.Cooler Master MegaFlow 200
- Features -
- High air flow for maximum cooling performance.
- Quiet operation with low RPM.
- RoHS compliance for protecting the environment.
- Compatible with Cosmos S, ATCS 840, HAF 932, HAF 922 and Storm Sniper (No LED On/Off function support).
Best Case Fans for Pc – No matter what kind of PC you have, equipping it with proper cooling can make a shocking difference (not literally though; if it’s literally shocking you’ve messed something up… and probably the rest of your computer while you were at it).