Best Fans for h100i – Long-time enthusiast will remember the Corsair Hydro H50. It was one of the first closed-loop water coolers on the market and it changed the game. Though the H50 was popular at the time of its release, it was a bit of a head-scratcher, because its performance and installation weren’t ideal. Consumers bought it up though, and AIO water coolers were off and running.
1.Corsair Hydro H100 x 240 mm
- 240mm High-Density Radiator: Experience lower CPU temperatures with a 240mm high-density radiator for maximum cooling surface area and performance
- Powerful PWM Cooling: Two CORSAIR SP Series 120mm PWM fans that run from 600 RPM to 1,700 RPM, making it easy to minimize noise or maximize airflow.
- LED-Illuminated Pump Head: White LED-lit pump head adds a touch of brilliance to any system build. Powerful PWM cooling
- Efficient Cold Plate and Pump: Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for more efficient, quieter cooling.
- Easy to Install: Modular tool-free mounting bracket for quick and easy installation onto all current AM4, LGA 1151 and LGA 2066 socket CPUs.
2.Corsair iCUE H100i RGB
- Two 120 millimeter corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each fan running from 400 to 2,400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust the fan and pump speeds. All from a single intuitive interface
- Compatible with the new Intel LGA1700 with purchase of CW-8960091 spare part
3.Corsair H115i RGB
- 2 140mm ML PRO Series RGB magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. The fan airflow is 97 CFM and the noise level is 36 dBA
- 16 Individually controlled RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build Fan Speed is 2000 RPM
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to control your cooler’s RGB lighting monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds all from a single intuitive interface
- Thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design for high performance quiet cooling
- Compatible Sockets Intel LGA 115x 1366 2011 2011-3 2066 and AMD FM1 FM2 AM2 AM3 AM4 TR4
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2, sTR4, sTRX4
4.MSI MAG Series CORELIQUID 240R
- Long Lasting Reliability: A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
- Total RGB Fan Control: The included RGB fans support custom speed with PWM fan and customizable lighting through software.
- Rotatable Cap: Mount the cold plate in any orientation, turn the cap up to 270 degrees to keep it upright.
- Radiator Pump Design: The pump has been integrated into the radiator for noise reduction as well as increased life expectancy due to being away from heat source.
- Compatible Sockets and CPU: Intel LGA1150/1151/1155/1156/1200/1700, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD AM4, FM2plus, FM2, FM1, AM3plus, AM3, AM2plus, AM2, TR4
5.Corsair LL Series
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs in each fan, split between two separate light loops, allow for nearly endless customization
- Striking white fan housing reflects light for brighter lighting and matches the clean, refined look of other white Corsair products. Static Pressure 3.0 mmH2O. Fan Airflow 63 CFM. Sound Level 36 dBA
- Create dazzling lighting patterns and effects with the included lighting Node PRO. Use powerful Corsair iCUE software to bring your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting
- Pwm fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 360 RPM to 2, 200 RPM, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow
- 120mm fan blade engineered for high airflow and static pressure. Operating Voltage 7V 13.2V
Best Fans for h100i – That was Corsair’s first entry into the market, however, and things have gotten considerably better since. It seems as if each new AIO liquid-cooler released by Corsair has improved on their original designs, so much so that closed loop coolers are performing at levels approaching much more expensive custom water cooling loops.