Best Rgb Case Fans – Although today’s discussion was more about the best ARGB fans, we believe you have some potential options for the best RGB intake fans. To add to that, we can promise you something:
Whichever option you choose to go with, you will not be disappointed.
But before we leave, many of you may be wondering about static pressure fans. Are they even worth it? Will they offer decent value for the price?
In reality, static pressure fans offer better value than regular airflow fans. For starters, air will flow seamlessly through the radiators or mesh panel.
1.Thermaltake Riing Quad
- 16.8 MILLION COLORS: - Featuring 4 LED rings with 54 addressable RGB LEDs for great light coverage, uniform color, and brightness
- NEONMAKER: - Take full control and personalize Riing Quad LEDs with a color theme or orchestrate up to 40 seconds of custom animations
- TT RGB PLUS Software, App: - Control fan speed and lights easily with a click, tap, or voice command via the patented TT RGB PLUS Software and TT AI voice control
- WORKS WITH ALEXA: - Pair with an Alexa-enabled device (not included) and control lights, fan speeds, and even check the current weather condition by giving verbal commends via TT RGB Plus software, app
- SYNC WITH RAZER CHROMA: - Experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on cooling systems and gaming gear via TT RGB Plus and Razer Synapse 3
- SILENT OPERATION: - Hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a friction-reducing substance for quiet operation without sacrificing performance
- HIGH-AIRFLOW, 9 FAN BLADE DESIGN: - 120mm PWM fan with speeds from 500 to 1, 500 RPM, engineered for maximizing airflow while minimizing noise
- ANTI-VIBRATION MOUNTING SYSTEM: - In-mold injection anti-vibration rubber pads provide a hassle-free usage with 80% protection coverage for all corners
- TT RB PLUS ECOSYSTEM: - Light up system by synchronizing with TT RGB PLUS compatible products (PSU, Memory, CPU, VGA Water Block, AIO CPU Cooler, LED Strips, Gaming Keyboards, Headsets, Mice and Mouse Pads) to create a RGB ecosystem that is truly unique to you
2.Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB
- 16 independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops. Airflow - 43.25 CFM. Noise level - 24.8 decibels
- Software control and customize RGB lighting effects with the included Corsair lighting Node Pro or expand your RGB lighting with more Corsair RGB fans or RGB LED lighting strips (sold separately)
- PWM fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 600 rpm to 1, 500 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow
- 120 millimeter fan Blade engineered for Low-Noise operation without sacrificing performance
- Bearing Type: Hydraulic
3.Enermax Squa RGB
- 【Unique square shaped lighting pattern】 squa RGB features 2 unique square-shaped lighting effect viewable from the front and back of the fan and supports addressable RGB lighting Sync with 16.8 million color options
- 【Up to 40% stronger airflow】 The enlarged Blade surface and air inlet design Due to its unique square frame design can create up to 40% stronger airflow than other RGB fans
- 【Silent operation】 The smart PWM speed control provides 300Rpm starting speed and vibration damping rubber pads offers superior silent experience (speed: 300-1500rpm)
- 【Plug & play installation】 non-rgb motherboard users can use the PWM power cable to connect the fan to create constant rainbow RGB lighting effects
- 【Addressable RGB lighting synchronization】 Synchronizable RGB lighting via addressable RGB header of motherboard (+5V/D/-/G); compatible with as US aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB FUSION, MSI Mystic Light Sync, ASROCK polychrome, and Razer Chroma
4.Antec 120mm Case Fan
- Trusted Premium Brand : 18-month manufacturer's warranty and Professional Customer Service Assistance.
- Silent Case Fan：The impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level (21.5 dBA) yet delivering the superior airflow (30.5 CFM) and pressure (0.65 mmH2O)
- Highly Efficient Ventilation : The destinctive design on the back end of the fan blades providing highly efficient ventilation (1000 RPM)
- High Quality Fan Blade :Designed with 7 blades to provide high airflow (30.5CFM), good cooling capacity.
- Package：（1）PF 120mm Case Fans *5；（2）1 to 3 Fan Splitter *2；（3）Screw *20
5.SilverStone Technology AB120R-ARGB
- PWM enabled and optimized for radiator and heatsink use
- Displays any color combination by use of an addressable RGB controller or capable motherboard
- Equipped with Hydro Bearing for long life and low operational noise
- Integrated rubber padding helps to further reduce vibrational noise
- Utilizes standard ARGB 4-1 Pin for compatibility with most ARGB-capable motherboards and controllers
Best Rgb Case Fans – The term ARGB may seem alien to some folks out there. Although it’s been around for quite some time now, it’s better we start off by explaining what it is.
Simply put, ARGB means Addressable RGB. In short, the individual strips of the led are capable of producing independent colors. In contrast to regular RGB, they offer a lot more versatility.