Best Rgb Fans for Asus Aura – By the way you can easily download aura sync software from here.
Again if you face any installation or running error from aura sync then this Aura sync fix troubleshooting tutorial is for you.
So here’s an at a glance comparison between top 5 best aura sync compatible RGB /ARGB fans:
1.Cooler Master Master Fan MF120
Pros & Cons
- Duo-Ring addressable RGB lighting 24 individually controlled ARGB LEDs for a stunning visual effect
- Performance engineered hybrid static pressure blade design to tackle resistances in CPU liquid radiator, low-noise or mesh chassis ventilation while boosting overall airflow
- Silent cooling technology noise reduction technology and sound absorbing materials for a quieter and longer lifespan cooling solution
- PWM fan control, dynamic speed adjustment between 650 RPM to 1800 RPM minimizing noise or maximizing airflow
- Certified compatibility compatible with most of addressable RGB capable motherboards Aura Mystic Lilght and Polychome Sync
2.Cooler Master SickleFlow 120
Pros & Cons
- ARGB Lighting: Signature cooling performance with an ARGB design: a perfect choice for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are individually customizable.
- New Blade Design: Revised curve blade design to improve airflow and air pressure. A refreshed blade for improved lighting. Fan Air Pressure-2.5 mmH2O ± 10%
- Enhanced Fan Frame: Enhanced frame structure, reducing turbulent flow noise increase efficiency.
- Sealed Bearing Structure: Sealed and secured fan bearing, preventing dust and lubricating oil leakage while increasing the fan’s operation stability and life span.
3.DEEPCOOL CF120 3IN1
Pros & Cons
- If your motherboard has ONE 5V 3-pin ADD-RGB header, you can use it to connect RGB extender cable to control and SYNC these three fans and one more DEEPCOOL addressable RGB device, such as CF 120, CF140, RGB 200PRO. If your motherboard has more than one 5V 3-pin ADD-RGB header, these fans can SYNC with Add RGB devices of other brands
- If your motherboard does not have 5V 3-pin ADD-RGB header, you can use the included cable controller to connect the RGB extender cable to realize SYNC of these three fans and 3 more DEEPCOOL addressable RGB devices, such as CF 120, CF140, RGB 200PRO
- Fan speed can be intelligently controlled by motherboard in accordance with temperature
- Utilize 12pcs of independently programmable RGB LEDs for amazing display effects
- Fan Connector: 4Pin. LED Type: Addressable RGB LED. LED Connector: 3pin (+5V-D-G). LED Control: motherboard with 5V ADD-RGB Header. Cable controller is also available
4.Cougar Hydraulic Vortex
Pros & Cons
- Tri-directional lighting: in, front, out. The Vortex RGB hpb 120 fans’ 18 LEDs produce a bright spectacle in three directions. While most other backlit fans project their light only inwards and forward, Vortex RGB hpb 120 gives you a 180º viewing angle, covering all the area visible from outside your PC case.
- Patented frame Design. Optimized cooling (PWM). hydro-dynamic Bearing (HDB). the hydro-dynamic Bearing technology brings a triple benefit: increases the fan's useful life, allows it to operate with less noise and minimizes heat generation.
- 100 effects with Remote Control: customize your build’s appearance and change It at will with more than 100 impressive lighting effects. Choose colors, lighting patterns, brightness and speed with the included wireless controller and make your build truly yours!
- Make it bigger: the 3 included Vortex RGB hpb 120 fans can by themselves create a truly magical atmosphere, but some users want even more. Fear not! The COUGAR core box supports up to 8 RGB fans, and 4 RGB LED strips, enough to make your PC overflow with light.
- Support for direct motherboard connection: connect the Vortex RGB hpb 120 fans directly to the 5V RGB connectors of compatible motherboards and control them through its RGB system.
5.BitFenix Spectre RGB
Pros & Cons
- Tribright LED Technology as US aura Sync ready sickled fan blades with centered LED lighting high pressure
- Cfm design focused airflow silent operation and long life
- Bearing type: rifle Bearing (rfb)
- Air pressure: 0.67 mmH2O
- Noise level: 22 dBA
Best Rgb Fans for Asus Aura – Does your system get too hot while playing heavy video games? Are you looking for cooling fans to buy but also wanna have a colorful and unique RGB/ARGB one? Here we have listed for you the 7 best Asus Aura compatible fans.
Asus is one of the best and known brands for gaming. They produce high-end gaming laptops and PCs for demanding video games that require high computing power and graphics. It’s a reliable brand and is very popular among the gaming community.