Best Rgb Fans for Radiators – I always try to use static pressure fans as they ensure that the air reaches each fin in the heatsink. Thankfully, we now have multiple options in the radiator fans to choose from.
In short, if you can buy a good static air pressure fan that exhibits bright and colourful lights at the same time, then why not buy it instead of the boring opaque fans?
This post lists out the top 6 RGB fans that will compel you to change your radiators fan right now.
1.Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB
- 16 independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops. Airflow - 43.25 CFM. Noise level - 24.8 decibels
- Software control and customize RGB lighting effects with the included Corsair lighting Node Pro or expand your RGB lighting with more Corsair RGB fans or RGB LED lighting strips (sold separately)
- PWM fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 600 rpm to 1, 500 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow
- 120 millimeter fan Blade engineered for Low-Noise operation without sacrificing performance
- Bearing Type: Hydraulic
2.Cooler Master Master Fan MF120
- Duo-Ring addressable RGB lighting 24 individually controlled ARGB LEDs for a stunning visual effect
- Performance engineered hybrid static pressure blade design to tackle resistances in CPU liquid radiator, low-noise or mesh chassis ventilation while boosting overall airflow
- Silent cooling technology noise reduction technology and sound absorbing materials for a quieter and longer lifespan cooling solution
- PWM fan control, dynamic speed adjustment between 650 RPM to 1800 RPM minimizing noise or maximizing airflow
- Certified compatibility compatible with most of addressable RGB capable motherboards Aura Mystic Lilght and Polychome Sync
3.Thermaltake Pure 12 ARGB
- Synchronized your gaming station: Control fan lighting with select 5V addressable RGB motherboards; Supported motherboard software includes as US aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB FUSION, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and ASROCK polychrome; Air flow: 56.45 CFM; Noise level: 25.8 decibels
- Analog ARGB controller: low profile controller included for users without RGB Cable motherboards. Choose from 8 Preset colors (red, yellow, green, teal, blue, White, Purple, and rainbow), 7 LED modes and off mode (wave, full light, RGB spectrum, off, flow, ripple, pulse, and blink), and 4 LED speeds
- Rib LED Ring: Nine 16. 8 million colors addressable LEDs provide balanced lighting coverage and brightness
- 9 fan blade design: Designed for balanced air flow and static pressure, Perfect for case or radiator applications
- Cooling expansion: Maintain unified LED lighting when pairing with the water 3. 0 ARGB Series All in 1 coolers for push pull radiator configuration.Silent and efficient: Feature hydraulic Bearing self lubricates with a friction reducing substance for quiet operation without sacrificing performance.Anti vibration: Anti vibration rubber pads promotes silent operation and protection.3 year
4.Antec Prizm X RGB
- 16.8 Million Colors & 24 Independent Controlled LEDs: With dual ring And Center, total 24 separately controlled RGB LEDs smoothed out the overall RGB effect and leaves no gaps between LEDs.
- Cable Management: Connect more fans to synchronize all lights in the case through the design of Daisy chain design.
- Superior Air Pressure (2.56 mmH₂O) and Extreme Airflow (45.21 CFM) through the design of Convex designed fan blades.
- PWM: 20.0-32.6dB(A), The force fan cools down the high-performance case extremely, if you need a quiet fan, Please Slow Down!
- Extremely high stability: weight:250 g (1 fan = 2 mobile phones) 8 anti-vibration pads reduce vibration.
5.Antec RGB Fans
- Package included: Individually non-adressable RGB (4PIN RGB Header , 12V) Case Fan 120mm x 3 (please do not connect our non-addressable RGB fan
- Convex designed non-addressable RGB double ring offered best lighting effect: convex design kept RGB lighting effect at a optimal point and left tolerance for other RGB components such as, mobo / ram / gpu, water cooling components, and SSD plate
- 7 Colors & 18 Independent Controlled LEDs: With dual ring, total 18 LEDs smoothed out the overall RGB effect and leaves no gaps between LEDs
- Extreme Cooling Performance - 45.03 CFM & 2.56 mm: PWM Fan optimized heat dissipation and hydraulic bearing ensured ultra quiet operation
- Do NOT connect non-addressable rgb fans into our addressable control hub
Best Rgb Fans for Radiators – AIO radiators are very effective in cooling but what makes them even better are good static air pressure fans. Taking it to the next level, you can have RGB fans on it that will fulfill both the purposes of performance and aesthetics.
Having used several types of CPU coolers, AIO coolers are definitely better in performance in my opinion.