Best Gaming Chair for Fat Guys – Many hours of sitting hunched over the game console or the PC has potential health risks. Bad posture and uncomfortable chairs can cause backache, stiff neck and shoulder pain which can distract you from your game. Having a comfortable gaming chair can make the difference in not just the comfort factor but can also help to improve the game.
They’re typically made out of extra-durable material, with wider bases and higher backrests in order to better support people with larger and taller frames. Many gaming chair brands will have a line of ‘big and tall chairs’. Another alternative term you might see used instead of ‘big and tall chairs’ is ‘XL chairs’.
To make sure you can have good posture while sitting, you’ll need to choose a gaming chair with features suitable for tall people. These features include a higher-than-average backrest and adjustable height.back to menu ↑
- Ergonomic design-- more efficiently and comfortably, Free bonus: headrest cushion & lumbar cushion
- Patent race car seat breathable material: Strong Mesh and PU Cover
DXRacer is a big name in gaming chairs, and its Racing Series is among its most accessible and affordable offerings, with prices between . We tested the OH/RV001, available for . It’s comfortable, sturdy, and even lets you lean back if you want to read a book or take a nap between games.
However, it isn’t the most rugged or luxurious gaming chair we’ve seen, and you can find alternatives with denser padding or thicker faux leather for a similar price, like the Editors’ Choice SecretLab Titan.back to menu ↑
2.AKRacing Masters Series
- Extra large size: wide metal frame with anti-corrosive coating covered with high-density cold-curved foam padding for maximum comfort and durability
- Top quality upholstery: PU leather on front and back - Easy to clean and guaranteed to last for at least 5 years backed by manufacturer warranty.
The Max Gaming Chair is built for big gamers, with a seat width of 15.3 inches and a maximum weight capacity of 400 pounds. I’m a fairly large 250 pounds and found myself swimming in the Max’s very accommodating seat.
This is AKRacing’s largest chair, but the company’s other gaming chairs are no slouch for larger users; every other model in AKRacing’s Core and Masters series have maximum weight capacities of 330 pounds. That’s significantly more than most gaming chair manufacturers’ rated capacities for chairs not designed specifically for big users, which generally range from 240 to 290 pounds.back to menu ↑
3.Anda Seat Kaiser
- ➤ULTIMATE GAMING CHAIR: andaseaT is a leading PC gaming chair manufacturer for pro gamers. All our computer gaming chairs are designed, built and tested by multiple gaming expert teams to ensure the best quality. Recommended Maximum Height: 6’10” / 210cm. Maximum Weight Capacity: 440lbs / 200kgs.
- ➤ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Luxurious racing chair that contours to your shape with thicker high-density one piece 60kg/m³ foam. The removable large sized ‘H shaped’ headrest pillow and lumbar cushion provides spine and neck support. Offering a truly comfortable seated position even after long hours of gaming or work.
Once you’ve got the bits out of the box you’ll notice something impressive. AndaSeat’s instructions are clear and simple. Actually putting the chair together isn’t hard, the components are quite heavy but I built mine alone in about 30-45 minutes. I did mess up by not tightening some of the bolts down enough, and had to take it apart again to rectify that, but that’s on me.
If you’ve built a chair before, there’s not much new here. Watch out for how you mount the arms, because moving them later requires you take the chair off its base again because how the screws are located. I pushed the mounting for the arms out as far as I could and they are still stable enough to lean on.back to menu ↑
4.Fabric Gaming Chair
- 【XL SIZE AD S+ FRAMEWORK 】The XL size AD S+ framework is made of 100% steel, bened with no cut which enables the true ever lasting lifetime use. Precision manufactured high quality 22mm diameter steel frame is covered with a lifetime warranty. Only the best 2mm thick seamless steal is produced to ensure your chair will last the course of time.Tested by ANSI BIFMA, EN12520 and EN1335, they support up to 200,000 times durability cyclic testing.
- 【LUCURIOUS LINEN FABRIC】 The linen fabric can scratch and stain resistant. The high-end quality of material was designed and made with the total comfort of human-kind in mind. Not only it is easy to clean, but also much stronger to keep the shape to last. linen fabric does not contains any harmful amounts of elements, perfect for adults and kids.Carbon fiber premium model, luxurious linen fabric, bringing your sitting experience to the next level.
Here we have compiled a list of the best fabric gaming chairs. These chairs come in different shapes and sizes – there is something for everyone. Some people prefer a larger fabric gaming chair.
Others need more support from their backrest due to injury or disability. Whatever your preference, these reviews will guide you. Find the perfect fabric chair for your needs.back to menu ↑
5.Mifold Hifold fit-and-fold
- ADJUSTABLE BOOSTER – hifold booster seat is the world’s most adjustable booster, with unique “multi-fit” technology that can be adjusted to 243 individual settings. This car seat is designed for kids aged 4+, 40-100 lbs., and 40 to 59 inches tall.
- FOLDING AND PORTABLE BOOSTER FOR TRAVEL AND MORE –The world’s most portable booster. The “multi-fold” system quickly folds down to a compact and convenient size for storage, travel, carpooling and more. It is lightweight and includes convenient carry strap.
The Hifold Fit & Fold travel booster from MiFold is the brand’s latest product. It follows the original MiFold, a travel booster which which was described as ‘the world’s most compact car seat’. The brand describes the Hifold as ‘the world’s most adjustable and portable high-back booster’.
In the UK, older kids are required to travel with a booster until they are 12, or 135cm tall, and a travel booster is really handy when going abroad or having to jump in a taxi, or to have in the boot of the car for ad hoc guests and playdates.back to menu ↑
Best Gaming Chair for Fat Guys – BUYER’S GUIDE
The most important thing to check out is the maximum weight capacity for chairs. Most gaming chairs top out at 250 pounds. This, along with the chairs being shorter and narrower, makes them less fit for larger gamers.
In contrast, most plus-sized gaming chairs can support in excess of 300 pounds. Some of the better gaming chairs on our list can even support up into the 400 pound range. We recommend getting a chair whose weight limit is about 50 pounds more than your average weight.
Gaming chairs are normally prized for their adjustability. However, for big gamers this can be somewhat of a double-edged sword. In particular, chairs that allow you to lean back can compromise the structural integrity of the chair.
Width And Height
The main reason why big gamers need particular chairs aside from a higher weight capacity is that many normal chairs are just too narrow or short to comfortably fit your frame. That’s why chairs for big gamers are normally larger than average, featuring a wider seat and a taller/wider back.
While all of the chairs on this list are extra tall and extra wide, they aren’t uniform. Some are taller, others are shorter. Some are wider, others are narrower. If you’re uncertain at any point, then it is probably best to double check.
Lastly, bigger gamers need a chair that can handle more stress than normal chairs. The best heavy duty gaming chairs typically have an interior metallic frame which keeps the chair’s shape and gives it the ruggedness it needs to withstand the test of time. Unfortunately, this also means heavy-duty gaming chairs are heavy.
Make sure you check product reviews so you can get something that will last. Just because something is made with metal doesn’t mean it actually had a good design. For instance, many companies like to go cheap on the casters despite them being the component that holds the entire chair up.
Frequently Asked Questionsback to menu ↑
What Should Fat People Look For in a Gaming Chair?
Before we jump into the list, it’s important to know what you should be looking for in a gaming chair if you’re larger than the average gamer.
That way, you’ll have a better understanding of why the chairs we selected made the cut and how to compare them.
Those of exceptional height and weight need to be more selective about their seating solution to make sure it supports their larger frames.back to menu ↑
For average sized gamers, there’s an endless array of choices in the marketplace when it comes to ergonomic and affordable gaming chairs. Not quite the case for big and tall people however, especially men. A good gaming chair for larger people must not only support a much heavier weight, but be large enough in the right places- especially in the seat and backrest- to not have you feeling like a canned sardine when sitting.