Best Gaming Chair for Fat People – There are many gaming chairs for fat guys. Some of the best gaming chairs for fat guys are the Chairs. Each of these chairs has its own unique features and benefits that make it a great choice for those with large thighs or a larger back.
The Rodeo II is a comfortable chair that is perfect for those who have large thighs or a larger back. It has an adjustable height and width so you can find the perfect fit, and it also includes memory foam padding on both sides of your neck to keep you comfortable while playing video games.
There is another great option for those with large thighs or a larger back. It has an adjustable height and width so you can find the perfect fit, as well as padded arms and legs to keep you safe while playing video games. The Razer Mamba is also a great option for those with large thighs or a larger back. It features an adjustable height and width so you can find the perfect fit, as well as padded arms and legs to keep you safe while playing video games.
My “computer time” in those days was a max of 2 hours per day, so I would rush through my homework so I could crush Age of Empires 2 (the cheat code “aegis” for fast-build-time really helped….).
Now that I’m older and my computer gaming has evolved a bit (Let’s just say that I still spend a lot of time in a computer chair), my needs have changed a bit as well. My back, butt, and neck are no longer happy if they don’t get the support they need, and my performance suffers as well.
Add in the fact that I perform real work (the kind that pays money) on my computer as well and it becomes obvious that no wimpy, flimsy gaming chair is going to work for me (and probably you if you’re reading this). We need a real man’s gaming chair. A big man’s gaming chair. Something like the Cadillac of tanks. Well, lucky for us, there are some heavy-duty gaming chairs available that will support 99.9% of gamers out there.
1.DXRacer Tank Series
With a maximum load capacity of a whopping 450 lbs, DXRacer’s Tank Series chair is the biggest, strongest, tallest chair on this list – and therefore suitable for the biggest, strongest, tallest gamers!
The high, adjustable backrest is suitable for users up to 6’7” tall and the adjustable lumbar support is, as you’d expect from a luxury gaming chair of this price, excellent.
It also has a 26” width at the top so your shoulders won’t feel cramped, and a 20” diameter base so your backside will have lots of wriggle room.
Combine that extra room with the super-comfortable, high-density mold shaping foam padding on the seats and you’ve got the makings of a chair that your butt will love.
The ‘4D’ armrests are adjustable in every way you can imagine, so you needn’t worry about them getting in the way. It’s also highly-durable, with a solid metal frame, aluminum base, 3” PU Casters, and a class 4 gas lift.
Big and tall gamers really can’t go wrong with this chair. The only problem is the price. If this chair were more affordable, it would be the best gaming chair for big men hands down, but it might not suit everyone’s budget.
If it’s a little too expensive for what you’re looking for, worry not! There’s plenty more to come.
- Ergonomic design-- more efficiently and comfortably,Free bonus: headrest cushion & lumbar cushion
- Patent race car seat breathable material: PU
- Extra higher backrest to save neck and spinal, Flexible seat back with adjustment
- 4D Adjustable Arms with adjustment protect shoulders and wrists
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 24-month warranty on parts
2.Vertagear P-Line 6000
The Vertagear PL6000 represents a significant drop in price from the previous two chairs.
It’s still on the pricier side, but it has many of the same awesome high-end features and is cheaper, making it probably the best value-for-money chair we’ve found.
The maximum weight capacity of the PL6000 is 440 lbs, only 10 lbs less than the DXRacer Tank Series.
The maximum recommended height is also similar at 6’8”.
This chair has been designed to be as comfortable as possible. It has extra padding and superior ergonomic features.
It’s also upholstered in a perforated, breathable PVC leather. This means that air circulates more freely while you’re sat on the chair, which keeps you cooler during long gaming sessions. It looks great too!
The PL6000 also includes many of the now-familiar high-end features such as 4D-armrests, adjustable seat height, tilt lock capabilities, and a heavy-duty base from made of industrial strength metal.
As you can see, this chair really holds its own against the two titans above and should be your go-to chair if you’re looking for value but aren’t willing to sacrifice on high-end features.
- Industrial-strength heavy duty metal base frame to withstand up to 200KG/ 440 lbs
- Steel Frame and Ultra Premium HR(High Density) Resilience Foam
- Reinforced 5-star base – redesigned and constructed from a heavy-duty aluminum alloy material that assures a solid structure
- Effortless assembly – “slide-in” design creates a quick one-person installation process
- Cushioned and contoured to the Shape of the Arm with adjustability in 4 directions
3.DXRacer Master Module Chair
Our fourth spot on our list of recommended gaming chairs for fat people goes to another DXRacer line, this time it’s the Sentinel Series.
Despite the difference in price, there really isn’t all that much difference between the two chairs.
The build quality might not be quite as good, and the upholstering might not be quite as swanky, but in all the ways that matter it’s the same. For example, the Sentinel still has 4D adjustable armrests and an adjustable backseat recline.
The main two differences that you do need to be aware of are the weight limit and chair height.
The Sentinel’s suggested weight limit is 350lbs (compared to the Tank’s 450lbs) and the seat height is adjustable between 52 and 55 inches (compared to the Tanks 54 – 59 range).
This means that the Tank is your best bet if you’re really, really tall or really, really heavy.
In all other instances, though, you may as well opt for the Sentinel Series and save yourself some cash. For most big and tall gamers, a 350 lb weight capacity is plenty.
- MASTERFULLY CRAFTED MICROFIBRE - We all know what a chair means to you during a long duration of sitting. That’s why we adopt premium microfiber leather that surpasses industry standards for an extra touch of luxury and extended comfort. It feels soft, smooth while retaining good abrasion resistance and tensile strength, inviting you to sit comfortably for years to come.
- RAIL-MOUNTED HEADREST - Our sliding foam pillow conforms better to your head to relieve more pressure points, helping to avoid muscle pains and aches. A fully adjustable headrest, opening to its customization, enables you own a pillow that matches your style.
- INTEGRATED LUMBAR SUPPORT - Engineered with ergonomics in mind, the built-in lumbar support integrated into the backrest is optimized for incredible spinal support through your entire back. A side-mounted rotary dial, normally found in the seating of premium automobiles, enables the Master chair to be effortlessly adjusted for exceptional comfort.
- FULL-METAL 4D ARMREST - Each DM1000 model is equipped with bran-new 4D armrests—updated with a new metal internal for optimal support and resting position of the forearm. The PU padding also provides greater durability and ease of maintenance.
- ROBUST ALUMINUM BASE - Solid and robust aluminum base is highly resistant to external forces and supports up to 120 kg, even when making use of the tilt mechanism (up to 155°) for reclining and relaxing. All this is made possible thanks to the use of a Safety Class 4 hydraulic gas lift and heavy-duty aluminum casters, which also glide effortlessly across any surface.
4.Furmax Office Chair
The Furmax Computer Office Gaming Chair with High Back is another racing-style gaming chair.
The bright turquoise detailing and stripes make the design really pop, and lend it an eye-catching, almost-psychedelic design which I think looks great.
It as a maximum weight capacity of 310 lbs, the lowest so far. This is probably to be expected considering that this is also significantly more affordable than the chairs we’ve already looked at.
It doesn’t have 4D armrests but they are adjustable for height. The still highly-durable construction is a mix of steel, plastic, and faux leather.
The chair also comes with a comfortable, padded ‘bucket seat’, headrest, and comfortable lumbar support cushion.
My absolute favorite feature, though, has to be the flip-out footrest. You can pull that bad boy out, stick your feet on it and really kick back and relax during those all-night gaming sessions.
- High back office and gaming chair, leather and bucket seat with padded armrests
- 5 star base with 360 degree swivel wheels,Running smoothly on floor;3 inches thick padded seat and 2 inches backrest for comfortable seating
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment: 15.2"-18.3", Seating area dimension: 19.8"X19.8" , Back rest size: 19.8"X26.5", Maximum capacity:280lbs
- With high quality leather and mesh design, our chairs are durable and breathable, providing comfort for your day.
- Ergonomic design:The whole chair can rocked back and forth, Perfect for relax during your busy working days.
Do you ever sit down for a gaming session and think, ‘D’you know what would be great right now? A massage’.
If so, this might be the chair for you, as it has an actual USB electric massage function.
This feature is undoubtedly the chairs USP, and a real stand-out addition that gives it an edge over many of the other chairs on this list.
You might be tempted to feel that having a massage function is a little ‘gimmicky’, but, on the contrary, it’s actually a great ergonomic feature that can help to relieve lumbar fatigue and pain, as well as promote healthy circulation when sitting for long periods of time.
As if that’s not enough, it also has wider, thicker armrests adjustable for both height and depth, a class-4 gas lift, retractable footrest, headrest pillow, and 180-degree tilt mechanism for the times when you want to lay down for a quick nap.
As a ‘big and tall’ gaming chair, Ficmax designed this with larger users in mind and made sure to create a heavy-duty base able support loads up to 300lbs.
However, this isn’t as much as some of the other chairs on the list so if your weight exceeds 300lbs, you might be better off with one of the other options we’ve mentioned so far.
- ✔Fits your style: Tilt, rock or swivel, adjust at your own pleasure.
- ✔Premium Quality Material: Dirt & fade resistant faux leather & 3.9-inch thick high-density foam.
- ✔Built to last: Metal framework. Heavy duty wheelbase. Class 3 hydraulic piston (Max capacity: 300 LB).
- ✔Designed for Comfort: 180 degrees full tilt mechanism. Retractable footrest, height adjustable armrest & chair seat. Complimentary neck pillow & USB powered lumbar massage pillow.
- ✔Shipping & Customer Service: Standard 2-7 days delivery. 30 days warranty on returning & money back. 12 months warranty on parts replacing (Inapplicable to artificial damage)
6.GTRACING Gaming Chair
The GTRacing High-Back Gaming Chair is another fine example of a mid-range gaming chair, but with the price tag of a budget gaming chair.
It looks and feels like a mid-range chair, with its striking red and black design, thick cushioning, and adjustable armrests. It also has a lumbar support pillow, most head pillow, and very high back which rises up to more than 50 inches (perfect for the very tallest gamers).
The main downside to this chair is the relatively-narrow seating area, but it’s a small price to pay considering how affordable this chair is.
- Premium Material: Cold cured foam, more comfortable, anti oxidation, elasticity resilience and service life; thick mental frame, more sturdy and stable; premium PU leather, skin friendly and wear resisting.
- Comfortable Design: Ergonomic backrest structure and nicely padded headrest keep you focus on your game or work while helping your back stay comfortable and pain-free all day long, wide back provides additional space for relaxed seating.
- Supports up to 330lbs: Built with a strong base, this heavy duty gaming chair can support up to 330 pounds. Long lasting and comfortable for people of all sizes.
- Multi-Functions: Seat height and 3D armrest height adjustable. 90 to 170 degree reclining. 360 degree swivel. Advanced mechanism tilt lock function. Removable headrest and lumbar cushion,upgrading your experience of long time working or intense game.
- Game and Office: GTRACING gaming chair is an ideal seat of choice for working, studying and gaming. It will perfectly blend in your game room or home office with its modern and stylish look. And it will keep you comfortable during long sessions of game or work.
What Should Fat People Look For in a Gaming Chair?
Before we jump into the list, it’s important to know what you should be looking for in a gaming chair if you’re larger than the average gamer.
That way, you’ll have a better understanding of why the chairs we selected made the cut and how to compare them.
Those of exceptional height and weight need to be more selective about their seating solution to make sure it supports their larger frames.
With that in mind, here are some features to look out for:
- A High Weight Capacity: Weight capacity is the number one most important feature that big gamers need to look for – for obvious reasons. Every chair on this list will have a weight capacity of at least 300 lbs, and some as much as 450 lbs.
- A Durable Base: A gaming chair designed for fat people should have a durable base. This will make sure it remains sturdy and durable under heavier loads
- Seat Height Adjustability: If you’re tall, you need to pay close attention to how adjustable the seat height is. It needs to go high enough that your legs are slightly above your waist when flat on the floor in order to have good posture. You shouldn’t have to feel cramped.
- A Tall Back Rest: Again for obvious reasons, your backrest needs to be taller if you’re tall. At a minimum, it should reach your shoulders or head.
- Arm Rest Adjustability: A good gaming chair for fat people should have armrests adjustable for width. If they can move sideways, they’ll be able to accommodate your wider frame easier.
- Chair Width: For similar reasons, chair width is important. It needs to be able to accommodate your wider body type.
- Ergonomic Support: This is especially important as studies show that being overweight correlates to increased risk of lower back pain, possibly due to the added pressure on your back. To protect the long-term health of your back and spine, and to minimize this pain, choosing a chair with good ergonomic support becomes especially important.
Ok, now that’s covered, let’s look at some of the best gaming chairs for fat people.
PS: If you don’t want to read the article you can simply use our gaming chair selection tool to find the best gaming chair for you.
1. A Heavy Duty Steel Frame
Believe it or not, this is not standard in heavy-duty gaming chairs. The reason that I wanted a full steel frame is this: there is no gaming chair testing board that vets how honest the manufacturers-claimed max weight is. In fact, there is a chair that shall remain unnamed that claims a 600-pound weight limit, but has literally hundreds of bad reviews from 200-pound customers saying that the chair pretty much broke in half on them.
While a steel frame in and of itself is not an indicator of weight capacity, it does tell me that the manufacturer has at least gone through the motions for creating a heavy-duty chair. After all, some of the cheaper chairs on the market are nothing more than plywood bolted to a steel base. Not going to cut it.
I also gravitated toward chairs with a metal base instead of the plastic that is common on so many chairs. I don’t need a leg to break off while I’m slaying demons.
2. Removable Pillow & Lumbar Supports
For me, there are two main issues that will stop long stretches of gaming or computer time. Having a sore neck/back, and a tired butt. If you’ve never had a chair with a built-in pillow, prepare to have your world rocked. A pillow actually improves your posture, gets rid of neck strain, and allows many gamers to avoid headaches associated with a stiff neck!
The lumbar support may take some getting used to if you haven’t used a chair with any, but it is useful in the long run for obvious reasons. Your back is pretty important for stuff, after all.
3. Lots Of Heavy Duty Adjustments
Maybe I’ve just gotten weak, but I want my chair to have lots of heavy-duty adjustments. The more, the better. If adjustments aren’t important to you, just go get a giant boulder and put some foam on top. I guarantee that you won’t find a more heavy-duty gaming chair for your weight. If, however, comfort makes you play better (and longer), then check out the type of adjustments I was looking for:
- Adjustable Arms. I want to be able to move them up, down, forward, back, in/out, and swivel. If I can move them through time, I’ll take that too.
- Height Adjustment. I thought, when I first started shopping, that I would need to get a tall gaming chair specifically for my height. Then I learned that 6’3″ is not actually that tall, and most gaming chairs have enough adjustment to fit people up to 6’7″ or so.
- Back Angle Adjustment. What can I say, sometimes I just want to be able to recline in my gaming chair.
If there were other readily available adjustments, I would have been looking for them too, but that’s really the extent of what can be moved around in a heavy-duty gaming chair. After all, the fewer moving parts there are, the easier it is to make it stronger!
4. Weight Rating 100lbs Over My Level Of Fat
I knew that I wanted a nice chair. However, I didn’t want a chair that looked nice and felt nice for a year or two. I wanted a chair that would last me a good 10 years! Because of this, I was focused on budget, yes, but also on finding the absolute best quality that I could afford. Since my budget wasn’t huge, one of the ways I hedged my bets was to buy a chair that was rated for significantly more than I weigh, the logic being that there was no way I could break it and it wouldn’t wear out as fast. So far my theory is working out, and I would recommend the same for any chair you buy!
What kind of gaming chairs are suitable for tall people? Tall people require ergonomic chairs in order to avoid getting back pain during long periods of sitting down. To make sure you can have good posture while sitting, you’ll need to choose a gaming chair with features suitable for tall people. These features include a higher-than-average backrest and adjustable height.
How much weight can gaming chairs hold? A standard gaming or office chair can typically hold around 250 lbs. However, specially-designed chairs for heavier users can hold significantly more than that. These type of chairs will hold around 300-400 lbs on average, with some even able to hold as much 800lbs.
What are big and tall chairs? ‘Big and tall’ is a marketing term used in the gaming and office chair industry to refer to heavy-duty chairs designed for users that are heavier or taller than average. They’re typically made out of extra-durable material, with wider bases and higher backrests in order to better support people with larger and taller frames. Many gaming chair brands will have a line of ‘big and tall chairs’. Another alternative term you might see used instead of ‘big and tall chairs’ is ‘XL chairs’.
What is a good gaming chair for big guys?
These are the Best Big and Tall Gaming Chairs:. The Secretlab Titan Evo XL 2022 Series has cool and vibrant colors with big cushy arms. The Homall High-Back Racing Chair is a great contender for most comfy chair. The Respawn 400 also boasts a unique look that any gamer would love. Expensive, but worth the price. Cougar Argo comes in a variety of colors and styles to meet your needs while at the same time providing high quality gaming chairs on the market today. A must have for serious gamers or anyone who spends long hours gaming, the Cool
Can fat people use gaming chairs?
How much weight can gaming chairs hold? Can a standard gaming or office chair hold ‘250 lbs?’ Maybe, but some specially designed chairs for heavier users can hold significantly more than even the typical 250lbs. These types of chairs will typically ‘hold around 300-400lbs on average’ and some even record weights as high as, up to 800lbs.
What is the max weight for a gaming chair?
Our product information and features overview.
How much weight can a Gtracing chair hold?
DESIGNED FOR GAMING: GTRACING is dedicated to make the best gaming chair with innovative, versatile design and high-quality materials. Choose us, and improve your gaming experience! Dimensions: 26.5″ (L) x 22.5″ (W) x 47.5-52″ (H); Sitting Area Dimensions: 16″ L x 19.68″ W; Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
For average sized gamers, there’s an endless array of choices in the marketplace when it comes to ergonomic and affordable gaming chairs. Not quite the case for big and tall people however, especially men. A good gaming chair for larger people must not only support a much heavier weight, but be large enough in the right places- especially in the seat and backrest- to not have you feeling like a canned sardine when sitting.
It’s with all these factors in mind that we present the best gaming chairs for large users you can get in 2019, We spent hours researching dozens of chairs to distill the list down to just 5 gaming chairs that you should consider.
How to Properly Measure Chair Seat Size for your Body
As a large user, there is nothing more important in a gaming chair than the size of the chair’s seat for long term comfort. Too small a seat, and you’ll feel constantly constricted; too big, and it’s like putting a kid in an adult chair, with your thighs cut off and entire bottom mis-aligning with the contours of the seat.
Here is how to determine the ideal seat dimensions in a gaming chair for your body.
Step 1: Sit down in your existing office chair (or even just a kitchen chair) in an upright position, your back flush against the backrest. Assume a relaxed position, with your thighs slightly apart.
Step 2: Calculate the ideal chair seat depth for your body. Using a measuring tape, get the vertical distance from your tailbone to the end of your inner thighs. Then subtract 1-2 inches to derive the ideal seat depth for your body, where when you sit flush against the backrest of the chair, there is a small gap at the edge of the seat to promote blood circulation in your inner thighs and legs.
Step 3: Calculate the ideal chair seat width for your body. Still sitting upright and with your thighs slightly open, measure the horizontal distance across your thighs just before they drop off the seat’s edge (Assume ideal seat depth, or 1-2 inches before end of inner thighs). Then, add 2 inches to derive the ideal seat width for your body, where when you sit upright with relaxed slightly open thighs, there is still around 1 inch of clearance on either sides of the seat for wiggle room.
Step 4: With these measurements in hand, look up the dimensions of your desired gaming chair to see if the seat will fit you well. For the chair’s width, make sure it refers to the width without the side bolsters (wings), which are common on many gaming chairs:
Looking for the best gaming chair for fat guys? We know how difficult it is to choose the ideal chair, especially when we are fat people and don’t want to go through the hassle of going to the nearest store and testing whether the products will be comfortable. Unfortunately, many gamer chairs are designed for slim people and have a slight tilt at the end, which often gets in the way of larger people and makes the experience very uncomfortable. With that in mind, we made a selection of the best gamer chairs for fat people, we only chose chairs with seats with a width of 54cm or more. Therefore, it is recommended that before choosing your ideal chair, you know what is the ideal width for you using a measuring tape, or even a ruler.
Best Gaming Chair for Fat People – For Fat People , choosing a gaming chair that supports your body type can be especially challenging. Fortunately, this ultimate guide to gaming chairs for fat people has all the information you need.
Let’s start with the key question: what is the best gaming chair for fat people? One of the best gaming chairs for fat people is the DXRacer Tank Series due to its high weight capacity of 450lbs and specially-designed ergonomic features. However, there are also plenty of other great chairs designed for overweight gamers.
To help you decide which one is right for you, we’ve put together a list of the 6 best gaming chairs for Fat People . While every item on this list supports larger users, they vary in design, price, and features.