Best Gaming Chair Under 200 -Well, that wraps up our guide on the best gaming chairs under $200. We stand by these picks and guarantee you that you won’t find anything else better out there than what’s already in here, no matter where you go. Google, Amazon, Reddit – you name it, we already looked through them all. These are the absolute top choices for the price in terms of comfort, durability, ergonomics, features, materials used, and aesthetic, and will help keep you comfortable during those long hours of gaming.
Buying affordable furniture is a tricky thing, but you can trust us that all the chairs above aren’t lemons. But if you rather find an affordable gaming chair on your own, here’s a few things you should look out for.
When it comes to budget gaming chairs, the traditional PC gaming chair isn’t the only form factor. In the below we discuss the different options, all of which have good models that cost less than $200.back to menu ↑
1.Devoko Gaming Chair
- Ergonomic Design: Devoko ergonomic racing style gaming computer chair with removable headrest pillow, supportive lumbar pillow and adjustable armrest can help to relieve tired feeling and protect your neck and spinal for long time gaming or working.
- Comfort Improvement: This gaming chair seating and back diamond-shaped cross pattern design strengthens the cushion's resistance to pressure and increases the load-bearing capacity, also increase the comfortable feeling when seating.
The Devoko Ergonomic Gaming Chair, racing style, is a great entry-level gaming chair with sleek styling, basic ergonomic design and adjustability features, and a good level of comfort and support for longer sessions.
While it lacks certain features you will find in higher-end chairs (i.e. adjustable padded armrests, wider seat base), it is a good choice if you’re seeking a budget-friendly chair that can be used for gaming or generally as a high-back office or home theater chair.back to menu ↑
2.Homall Gaming Chair
- Selected Material: High density shaping foam, more comfortable, elasticity resilience and service life. 1.8mm thick steel frame, more sturdy and stable. Pu Leather, skin friendly and wear resisting.
- Upgraded Configuration: Class 3 gas lift, durable, reliable and supports up to 300lbs. Rubber casters, rolling quietly and tested by 1000 miles rolling.
You probably already know that if you want to maximize your performance, you need a good gaming chair. However, a quick look at the online marketplaces shows a million chairs that all claim to be the best, some of which cost hundreds of dollars. Don’t worry, though: we have a recommendation you can trust.
Today, we’re talking about the Homall Gaming Chair. Not only is this chair incredibly cozy, but it’s also very affordable. After all, the more money you save, the more you can spend on games, right? However, despite its price and many valuable features, this chair cannot be classed as a cheap gaming chair.back to menu ↑
3.Polar Aurora Gaming Chair
- 【SMOOTH&QUITE】Polar Aurora Gaming Chair comes with 5 casters which can rolling smoothly, and keeps quite even on hard floor, you won’t notice any sound when move over the carpet, tile, or wood floor, Because it has passed the 1,000-mile rolling test
- 【SAFETY&COMFORT】Our game chair passed the SGS test for the gas lift and BIFMA test for the 5-star base. the MAX weight capacity is 300lbs.//Our cushions are made of racing-specific PU leather and high-density native shaped sponges, which has moderate hardness and comfortable rebound. It is not easy to sore buttocks after a long time
It’s a fools’ errand, obviously. Every gaming chair I bought for cheap fell apart within 2 years. There literally was no way somebody could make a gaming chair under $100 that would be both durable and comfortable, right?
Wrong. One company managed to make the amazing Polar Aurora chair and the cheapest version of the chair is priced below $150. That’s outstanding.
I’ll go into full Polar Aurora review mode right away to explain why I and other gamers on a budget adore it.back to menu ↑
4.GTRACING Gaming Chair
- PERFECT FOR GAMING: GTRACING is dedicated to make the best gaming chair for pro gamers. Choose us, and improve your gaming experience! Dimensions: 20.86"(L) x 21.26"(W) x 48.82"-51.97"(H); Sitting Area Dimensions: 16''(L) x 19.68''(W).
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Strong metal frame designed to help promote a comfortable seated position, keeping you comfy after long hours of game or work. Thick padded back & seat take this chair to the next level of comfort.
After 14 days with the GTracing, I find myself strangely attached to the chair, despite having right next to it an office chair that cost 3 times as much.
And that’s the allure of the GTracing chair- if you’re the right body size, it is an extremely comfortable and even fun chair to be in. Of course the chair has its shortcomings, but relative to other cheap gaming chairs, it’s a good bet.back to menu ↑
5.Vitesse Gaming Chair
- Ergonomic design: This chair designed with human-oriented ergonomic structure for providing comfort sitting experience. Extendable footrest design perfect for intense gaming sessions or long work days
- Selected material: Vitesse racing gaming chair with soft and wear-resisting carbon fiber style premium PU leather, high quality steel frame
What we learned about the Vitesse gaming chair is that it isn’t very spacious. It feels a bit narrow. The problem isn’t so pronounced, but if you happen to be of a larger stature, you will probably have some difficulty in finding a comfortable position.
Then again, the supported weight is in line, if not above, with the rest of the gaming chairs on the market (300 pounds).
That doesn’t change the fact that we hope to see the proportions of the chair improved in some of their future takes. Currently, there will be no sitting criss-cross while you’re watching a long Assassin’s Creed cutscene or waiting for your Apex Legends match to load.
Its coziness can be attributed mainly to the lumbar cushion and headrest pillow. They are attached to the chair with a couple of Velcro strips, so you can easily dismantle them. Also, there is the padding that stretches from the top of the backrest all the way to the bottom of the seat.back to menu ↑
Best Pc Gaming Chair Under 200
- Chair Dimensions- Height: 5'3" - 6'3" | 27" W | Back Height: 32.75" | Back Width: 21.25" | Net Weight: 48.55 lbs
- Durable metal frame with anti-corrosive coating covered with high-density cold-cured foam padding for maximum comfort and durability.Foam Type: High Density Mould Shaping Foam
OUR TAKEback to menu ↑
Best Gaming Chair Under 200 – BUYER’S GUIDE
In terms of both budget and ergonomics, a PC gaming chair usually excels compared to other types of gaming chairs. All of the reviewed gaming chairs above come in at less than $200, and for those on a really tight budget, there are even ergonomic gaming chairs costing less than $100. For that money, you are getting a full blown gaming chair with adjustable seat height, 2D or even 3D armrests, a tall back, and neck and lumbar support to support your entire body properly as you game.
As you make your buying decision, make sure that the chair you get is the right size for you and has all the features you want; as you can see, there are a lot of options, so you can likely find something that checks all your boxes, not just some.
If you’re on a tight budget, don’t be afraid to get chairs that aren’t made by huge brands; there’s no sense in paying a lot more for a brand name if you can get something almost as good or better for a lower price. However, you should be aware of reviews and of the policies for warranties and returns if the chair you choose isn’t what you expect. Most of the gaming chairs included in this guide come with very decent warranties.
Finally, be sure to value your own health and comfort when you make a decision on buying an ergonomic gaming chair. If you spend hours each day sitting at a computer, it might be worth spending more on a chair than you would on a piece of furniture you just use every now and then. There’s a reason why ergonomic chairs are becoming so popular in this modern age of computers, and an investment now could make your back thank you in the future. Hopefully this guide has been helpful, now get out there and look at some chairs!back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questionsback to menu ↑
Which is the Best Gaming Chair Under $200?
None of the gaming chairs in the sub-$200 price range are going to give you an ideal sitting experience. And, if you do have less than $200 to spend, you’d probably be better off just getting a standard office chair.
With that being said, though, there are some decent options in this price range. So, if you’re in the market for the best gaming chair under $200, one of the options above should meet your needs and budget.back to menu ↑
At the $200 level, you can expect great gaming chairs that come with some unique features that can really minimize common ailments associated with gaming for too long. This includes back pain, nick stiffness, and carpal tunnel syndrome. Dedicated lumbar and neck pillows, bucket seats, height adjustable armrests and even some chairs with dedicated footrests can be found in gaming chairs at this price level.
In this guide we handpick the very best budget gaming chairs under and around $200 so you can finally game in comfort and in better health, all the while without leaving a hole in your wallet.