Best Massage Chair for Small Space – Today, people are spending more and more time at home than ever before. Many people stopped working from the office and started working from their home office. The result has been millions of Americans hunched over the same computer without even a watercooler to go visit when they need a break. The result has left a lot of people wondering if they should invest in a massage chair.
The problem is, many people do not have the space to fit large bulky massage chairs. Luckily, nowadays, that is not a problem with the advent and explosion of compact massage chairs. Compact massage chairs try and bring the best parts of a full sized chair and make it so it will easily fit your space and your budget.
Not all massage chairs are created equal! The brand and model your neighbor swears by might not give you the rest and relaxation you need, so researching all of your options is the only way to find the best fit.
But we’re here to tell you everything you need to know about the top-rated massage chairs from the most reputable brands in the industry.
1.Forever Rest FR-9Ks
Nowadays, everyone has a hectic routine so, during this tough time you need a comfortable massage chair for full body massage. This Forever 3D space-saving recliner is one of the supreme selections to invest your money in.
It has several airbags which inflate for providing you with a deep and customized recline. These airbags play a vital role to give a pressurized massage to your legs, arms buttocks easily. So, you would feel relaxed after having a warm massage to get rid of all your body stress.
The patients of backbone always need proper therapy to overcome the loss of the muscles. This recliner is best for healing the injuries of the spinal cord, tailbone, and all other injuries to provide you with a comfortable hot massage with its 11 manual massages.
Feet are the main part of your body that bears most of the weight and become painful after completing the whole day’s hectic tasks. There are three rollers available in this space-saving chair to give your feet a healthy massage to increase the flexibility of the foot muscles.
- The Forever Rest FR-9K’S 3D Full Body Zero Gravity Massage chair is equipped with a unique 3D heated L track rolling mechanism and Built in Heat to Calves and Lower Back. This 3D Mechanism allows you to adjust the intensity of the massage from the remote control.
- One touch True Zero Gravity Positioning , Space Saving Massage chair you only need 2-3 inches from the wall to fully recline. 10 different automatic programs from softer to harder massages for you to choose from including Yoga Stretch.
- 11 Manual Massage Techniques to choose from including combination Massage (Kneading & Knocking). Unique single or combo air massage using a extensive air massaging system that can massage your Calves, Feet, Hips, Lower Back, Arms, Hands, Shoulders and Head. Yes this FR-9ks has HEAD MASSAGE.
- TRIPPLE FOOT ROLLING MASSAGE comes also with a FREE pair of FOOT ROLLER PRESSURE INSERTS for sensitive feet this will lower the pressure of the Foot Massage if you need it. This chair has built in speakers with Bluetooth to listen to your favorite music or answer your phone while enjoying the best massage you can get from a Top Of The Line Chair.
- *IMPORTANT* Please note that delivery of your new chair is curb side delivery only. Price does not include inside delivery, unpacking/ set up or any type of white glove delivery no upper floor, no elevator/ stairs/ steps. If you schedule and appointment and no one is available to accept the item at the time of delivery, the freight co will charge a re-delivery fee. Special request or needs contact us before purchasing. See "Product Description" below
Along with the ergonomic design, the space-saving technology is also noteworthy with zero gravity for deep massage. This LM-6800S recliner has the best massage chair reviews due to its elite and daily basis programs.
This Kahuna chair has adjustable shoulder flaps to provide the consumer with an excellent massage on the shoulders. Its flaps are easy to maintain to meet all the heights of the shoulders from the person with short height to tall height.
The amazing thing about this chair is its L-track framing that gives a relaxing warm massage to your whole body. Its air cells are good for reducing stress from the shoulders also the hip and waist get a relaxing feel after having heat therapy from its 12-auto programs.
Besides, this chair has a memory-saving function that you don’t need to adjust your desired programs after every use. When you saved the setting for once then it would be easy for you to enjoy a restful and refreshing massage.
- 12 Auto programs to enjoy - 4 Basic Daily Programs, 4 Stretching Programs, 4 Elite Programs. New remote design with back light.
- Custom Memory Saving function to save your own massage programs you desire.
- Shoulder airbag adjustable for different height, New end position change button to change the recliner position after massage is done.
- Acupressure points on the arm to amplify the massage effect, New headrest design that can be used as back padding
- 5 Levels of speed of roller, 5 levels of air pressure, Premium Bluetooth speakers with heating therapy
3.Human 7.1 Chair
For decreasing the stiffness of your muscles and tissues, the Human Touch massage chair is an amazing choice. With this Human Touch Chair, you can have a warm massage of the whole body; it will boost up your body tissues to stand up with a new freshness.
It will enhance the beauty of your room with its elegant design and good color scheme. The wonderful lines present on its surface not only increase the elegance of the chair but are also helpful for the best massage from toe to neck.
It has a wonderful option of 5 different massages of the whole body. You can select the desired option if you want a good massage in your upper region, lower region, or full body massage. Also, you can relax your body from the neck muscles to the calf and foot muscles.
For the physiological therapy of the lumbar region, this whole-body massage chair has 3D FlexGlide technology. There would be no friction while massaging and your lumber will feel restful and the muscles will strengthen.
- REJUVENATING BODY MASSAGE - This innovative chair offers a full-body therapy to soothe pain in your muscles. It has a BodyMap PRO feature that lets you choose the area that needs relief so you can feel better.
- 5 SELECTABLE PROGRAMS - Designed with 5 auto-massage programs: Full, Upper, Lower, Relax, and Sleep massage, this state-of-the-art machine allows you to customize your experience for a rejuvenating massage done right in the comfort of your home.
- CIRQLATION TECHNOLOGY - Powered with Figure-Eight technology, it massages the calves in an upward, wave-like motion to optimize blood circulation from your foot to your core to improve general health and enhance vitality.
- SEAMLESS ORBITAL MASSAGERS - Developed with our new FlexGlide solution, this modern technology is equipped with a 3D orbital system that delivers a therapeutic massage without the uncomfortable pinching and friction from normal massage chairs.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART DESIGN - Engineered with an ottoman that acts as a foot and calf massager and a swivel base that rotates up to 55 degrees, this chair offers the ultimate in comfort. Its sofhyde material cushions your body and provides ample support.
- Included components: Use & Care manual
4.Real Relax Chair
If you want to get relief from the pain of the spines and joints then I don’t think that you should miss this Real Relax chair. With its airbags, you can have a full body massage to enhance the stretchability of your Thai and shoulder muscles.
From the height of 5.1ft to 6.1ft, this massage recliner can easily scan the body for convenient maintenance. This feature will be helpful for maximum relief of the pain from the different parts of your body like the waist, hips, arms, shoulders, etc.
The chair is designed in a restful manner that it has special airbags for proper heat supply to every body part. These airbags will reduce the stress and pain of your waist and spine with deep heat therapy.
Besides, the SL track plays a significant role to normalize the supply of blood to your whole body. It provides the users with deep physiological therapy to their shoulders, waist, hips, and neck muscles after lowering the level of pressure and stress.
- 2022 Real Relax favor 03 ADV Model: Updated version of favor 03 plus, dual-core S track neck back robots hands rollers, bigger LCD remote control, added Voice control massage, more elegant appearance and design.
- More Effective Neck back Massage: Exclusive dual-core S track robots hands rollers, Neck back rollers works up and down independently, added more various massage methods: knocking, kneading, etc, more effective neck and back massage than common 8 points fixed back rollers
- Added Smart Voice Control: You can interact with your chair by voice (according to our voice user guide), add an extra choice to operate the massage chair besides LCD control, release your hands, and make you more concentrated on your massage.
- Easier to Use the Remote: Original smaller remote control updated into one with bigger LCD screen, easier to see and understand buttons.
- Full Body Common Massage Functions Overview: One button zero-gravity, backrest reclining angle can be adjusted independently; full-body airbags equipped, 3 levels adjustable intensity back heating, foot rollers massage of 3 levels intensity; 6 auto preset modes, meet your various massage needs.
- Comes with 2 boxes, updated inner structure details easier to assemble, spend less time in assembly; timer up to 30 minutes, height limits: 6.1 foot( fully reclined); please check the chair's size to confirm whether it fits your body shape before placing order.
5.Titan Chair Apex
After a tough working routine, you need a good massage to energize yourself to attain more power for the next task. This Titan chair would be the best selection for the reduction of pressure on the stress points of shoulders, neck foot, etc.
The AP-zero gravity recliner will assist you to have good therapy to stimulate your muscles and joints. When you lean in the chair, the body will get the proper circulation of blood from the heart to the legs.
Furthermore, this recliner is designed in an amazing style to perform different functions. It will help you to enjoy kneading, tapping, rolling, and knocking. With the assistance of its remote, you can conveniently set the program of your choice to recover, relax, swing or stretch.
Foots bear most of the weight of the body when you are standing or walking that’s why their muscles become stiff. The rollers present in this adorable recliner provide an effective feel to the foot muscles.
- ZERO GRAVITY - Nasa inspired technology to help distribute the weight of the user evenly throughout the back, while elevating the legs from the heart to promote healthy blood circulation
- L-TRACK DESIGN - The massage rollers will start in the back, traveling down the back and curling under the body to reach all of the way to the glutes and hamstrings for a more full bodied experience
- HEAT THERAPY - A light, gentle heat is applied throughout the lower back to help loosen muscles and relieve tension
- FOOT ROLLERS - Rollers located in the bottom of the foot. The leg airbags will also apply pressure to the top of the foot to increase the effectiveness of the rollers
- SPACE SAVING DESIGN - With the design of the AP-Pomp you can keep this chair 2 inches from your wall in the upright position
6.Giantex Massage Chair
The last one is another amazing recliner with its tremendous functionality for inner balance wellness. This Giantex body massage chair is the best pick to cope with your whole day’s fatigue. Also, it has durable framing and an elegant eye-catching design.
Moreover, this adorable recliner is built up of smooth and comfortable PU leather to ensure the sturdiness of the chair. The leg extensions are also composed of good material and have soft cotton foaming to give a restful feel to your legs and foot.
On the other side, this massage chair has a unique L-track design to adjust the body curvature from any direction. It will kill the stiffness of the muscles of your calves, shoulders, hips, and backbone with a hot massage.
- Intelligent Mechanical SL Track Massage: The mechanism of SL track with 4 rollers can move up and down, right and left, including 5 massage techniques: shiatsu, kneading, knocking, tapping, tapping & kneading. Meanwhile, the 4 rollers is designed with 3 adjustable widths for people of different figure. This big full body massage chair is great for home office and commercial use.
- Intelligent Mechanical SL Track Massage: The mechanism of SL track with 4 rollers can move up and down, right and left, including 5 massage techniques: shiatsu, kneading, knocking, tapping, tapping & kneading. Meanwhile, the 4 rollers is designed with 3 adjustable widths for people of different figure.
- Full Body Airbag Massage with Heat Therapy: This massage chair designed with 28 airbags are strategically located on the shoulders, arms, legs and feet, gives you a thorough relaxation and comfort to all parts of the body. Besides, the back also have an infrared heat therapy, the massage chair helps you relieve back pain and promote blood circulation.
- Handrail Shortcut Key: Right arm with armrest shortcut key which have on/off button, auto mode button, voice control button, the foot lifting button, the backrest lifting button. Left arm with USB charging port and a placement slot for remote controller or mobile phone, which can charge your mobile phone or other electronic products more convenience.
- Zero Gravity & Space-saving Design: One-button zero-gravity design with 3 levels angles, including initial, comfort and deep, which can reduce spine pressure, back pain and heart pressure, completely relax your body and mind. And the space-saving technology is only 2 inches from the wall.
- ❤️About shipment service: To ensure that the product can be delivered in good condition, we will arrange truck shipment. The shipment and the logistics appointment, we will send email to you, please check it. Thank you for your kindly understanding.
Best Massage Chair for Small Space – Buying Guide
Finding the massage chair for a small space that fits your choice is not an easy task. You must have to read the buying guide for this product to gather all the necessary information about these chairs. I have mentioned a few significant attributes of massage chairs below.
The prime feature of the massage chair is its sturdy construction for prolonged use. Also, it should be able to bear heavyweights. The soft cotton padding gives an impressively warm and soft massage to your backbone and feet to kill all your fatigue of the whole day.
Easy to Adjust
On the flip side, the chair should be easy to assemble for saving space after having a customized massage. The amazing rotation of 55-degree of the swivel base is good for changing the direction of the chair conveniently.
The zero gravity technique will help you to have a customized massage of your whole body with a warm air supply and airbags present on the shoulders.
Another important thing to check out is the best performance of the chair along with durable construction. The chair you are going to pick up must have a good backrest point and a wonderful massage of the whole body without any friction.
The automated programs are best for relaxing the spinal cord and the rollers present in footers give a comfortable feel to your feet.
The whole chair is not easy to wash but the footer area is detachable so you can easily clean this part for germ-free massage of your foot.
Everyone means something different when they’re looking for the best massage chair for a small space.
For one thing, a “small” space to one person can be a large space to another. Living conditions very.
For another thing, when looking for the best option for your needs, we’re balancing out both the space you have to work with and your massage needs. Some people need a heated system. Some people need a recliner. Some people need leg and arm massagers.
This list of massage chairs for small spaces covers different compromises. We’re looking at the options with the most features for the size of the footprint. So we’re looking at the smallest chair of great quality that also has a leg massager, and then we’re looking at a smaller chair that doesn’t. This way, you’ll gain some insight on what different size footprints (and budgets) can get you so you can find the one that best suits your needs.
Chiropractors and doctors often recommend massage chairs to help those coping with arthritis to improve their flexibility.
Massage therapy can be an effective treatment for arthritis, however for certain forms of severe arthritis it can have a negative effect so it’s important to consult with your doctor.
Massage chairs are essentially created to help to deal with back pain. They are shown to have many benefits, including improving flexibility and decreasing muscle tension.
Muscle knots are when the muscle tightens or contracts even when they’re not being used, massage helps to relax the muscle, in turn helping to loosen the knot.
- READ: What Is The Best Heating Pad: For Back / Neck / Shoulder Pain?
Tension in the muscles can also be relieved, whether in your neck, shoulders or back.
Neck massagers mimic the hands of a masseuse stimulating the muscles and nerve endings. Research has shown that massage therapy is an effective treatment for chronic neck pain, and a chair massager is essentially simulating this technique.
Shoulder pain is one of the most common pain complaints reported in the US.
By stimulating the muscles with a massager it is believed that this provides relief.
Poor posture has been shown to cause neck and shoulder pain.
Massage chairs can help with the associated pain, improving your flexibility and your overall posture.
Massage therapy has been recommended for sufferers of diabetes for over 100 years, as massage therapy at injection sites can help to improve insulin absorption.
There are many benefits to fibromyalgia patients from using massage therapy, including decreased stress hormones and increased serotonin levels.
Massage chairs are suggested as an effective therapy for those suffering from sciatica.
Those with ottomans in particular are ideal as sciatica sufferers can experience a lot of leg pain.
Hypertension, which leads to heart disease and stroke, causes the sufferer to have high blood pressure. Massage as a therapy is proven to help reduce a patient’s heart rate and stress levels.
INCREASE BLOOD FLOW
Regular massage can help to increase blood flow within users, ideal for helping with a number of different conditions.
Massage therapy is recommended as a treatment option for those suffering from Generalized Anxiety Disorder, helping them to relax and relieve tense muscles..
It’s no surprise that one of the major benefits is relaxation! If you’re struggling to unwind it could be a great investment.
A massage chair works to relax tense muscles, so those working in stressful environments or perhaps those that just need a little time out, may benefit hugely.
If you already have a top idea of your needs, you may wish to write them down now. Then, you can scan these options and their dimensions and pro and con lists. This way, you can narrow down your favorite choice sooner.
If you don’t yet know what your living space and massage needs are, read this list more thoroughly on your first time through. You’ll get a better idea of what your realistic options are for space-saving massage chairs with great features. By the end of it, you may want to get to work making a list on what stood out for you. Is a foot massager important? A neck massager? Am I taller or shorter person in need of a chair built for my size? Do I want heat features? What are my aesthetic needs? How much space do I have for actually placing the chair in my home? Once you have the answers to these questions, you’ll have a better idea of your next move.
What If I Don’t Like How Massage Chairs Look?
If the appearance of the chair bothers you at first, you may find that you adapt to it after a couple of weeks. This is in part because you’ll be so grateful for what the chair is doing for your body and so happy about how the massage chair has become a part of your life, that you eventually look at the appearance of it more fondly. If that isn’t the case after a few weeks, you may want to see if you can rearrange the furniture in the room differently, place a blanket over the chair, or move it to another room if it bothers you.
As you can see, everyone’s needs are different. The needs for your back health, the type of massage features you need, your aesthetic preferences, and the amount of space you can really give up in your living space for a massage chair.
Is having a massage chair worth it for a small living space? Absolutely. If you’re going to use your massage chair, you’ll find that giving up the space is definitely worth it. This is because people who use their massage chairs tend to use them daily. When you use something that regularly, giving up some living space for them becomes something you’re grateful for having done.
Here at the Strategist, we know that finding the “best” product really depends on exactly whom you ask — which is why we’ve devoted this series to squeezing in as many informed, trustworthy opinions as possible. And we’ve come up with dozens of ways to do this, among them: surfacing reader reviews from across the internet, taking quick polls of our most insane friends and fellow shopping-obsessed Strategist editors and partaking in some advanced internet snooping.
With that, we’re rounding up the best massage chairs that you can buy online. And though it seems like a vast landscape, there are really only two types to know. Perhaps most common are the massage chairs that look like oversize recliners and have centralized massagers that tend to focus on a few parts of the body, like the lower back. The other type is a zero-gravity chair that allows the user to fully recline, like they’re floating in space, and receive a head-to-toe massage; these are thoroughly relaxing, but they also tend to be much more expensive and take up a lot more space.
Here, we’ve found a mix of the best-loved massage chairs on the market, ranging from an unassuming vibrating chair that’s adored by Amazon reviewers to a celebrity-approved option that costs close to ten grand to a massage gaming chair that one Polygon writer can’t get their husband out of.
Q: How much should I spend on a massage chair?
A: This will depend entirely on your budget. As you can see by our list, most high-quality massage chairs can cost anywhere from $5,000 to over $15,000.
Just keep in mind that a lower budget will limit your options and you may miss out on certain features. A lot of companies offer financing options with 0% interest for a certain amount of time, so you can find the massage chair of your dreams without breaking the bank!
Q: What should I look for in a massage chair?
A: This is another question that will depend on your personal preferences. Do you have your heart set on zero gravity, or is that just a nice-to-have feature? Check out the features we detailed above and ask yourself what your absolute must-haves are. From there, you’ll be able to narrow down your options and find a massage chair that fits your budget.
Q: What company should I buy a chair from?
A: The company you choose to buy your massage chair from is just as important as the brand and model you select. Avoid companies that offer minimal warranties (or no warranties at all!), as they can be difficult to deal with if anything happens to your massage chair.
And although massage chairs do offer many health and wellness benefits, companies shouldn’t promote their chairs as cures for anything. If a company makes any claims about medical or health improvements, take it as a red flag.
Q: What if I don’t like the massage chair I buy?
A: Before you buy anything online, it’s important to check the return policy. For massage chairs, the industry average return policy is 30 to 60 days, but you can sometimes find return policies of up to 100 days!
Massage chairs are available for purchase both online and in certain stores. Many brands have showrooms at their headquarters where you’ll be welcome to browse and sit in their massage chairs, or you can often find small selections of certain models in stores like Bed, Bath and Beyond.
Most brands and models are only available online, so you may not be able to try them before you buy. However, using the information in this article and consulting with a massage chair specialist will ensure that you find the perfect brand and model for you! You can usually find free shipping and white glove delivery when you order a massage chair online.
The different functions and features of massage chairs can be overwhelming.
Below, we’ve broken them down into different categories so you can be sure you’re choosing the ones that are right for you.
If you need more detailed info, you can read about the different considerations when choosing a massage chair here.
Most chairs traditionally use an S-Shape Track System. If you think of the letter ’S’, this is the way the massage rollers will run up and down your back, following the curvature of your spine.
L-Shape chairs use a different technique, running up and down your back but also into the seat beneath you as well, just imagine you’re sitting on the letter ‘L’.
It’s essentially an extension of the S-Shape, helping to not just cover your back but also get right into your lower back and hamstrings.
Some massage chairs, like the iRest SL Track Massage Chair Recliner, offer both an S and an L-track system.
This means you get the benefits of both systems as described above. Generally these chairs are more expensive.
If you’re looking for the closest thing to your own personal masseuse (and you’ve exhausted every massage tool!) then you’re going to end up searching for the perfect massage chair.
We understand that it’s a big investment, not just financially but also in terms of space within your home.
Each massage chair offers its own unique mix of features and settings, which can be tricky to compare if you haven’t owned one before.
To help, we’ve highlighted the features of the top 10 massage chairs and also included a handy buying guide later in this article so you can make the most informed decision.
Best Massage Chair for Small Space – What is the best massage chair for small space living? If you’ve done any online searches, you may start to feel like there just isn’t an option.
Fortunately, the best compact massage chair option for you is out there. No matter how small of a space you have, there are choices. Some of these choices are space-saver chairs in bigger models with a lot of features, that take up smaller footprints than others in their class. Some of these choices are truly small and look more like other pieces of home furniture. Somewhere among these options and feature lists, is the best meeting of worlds for your home and massage needs.
I have completely defined several massage chairs for small spaces to help you out for a comfortable massage. You will get all the necessary information about your desired pick from the above description.
All the above-mentioned chairs are the best but the one that is my favorite is the Kahuna LM6800 massage chair for its restful massage and automated functions.
So, if you have found this article useful for you then must mention your comments. Thank you!