Best Massage Chair Under 1500 – Massage chairs are the best investments when you have decided to get extreme relaxation and release stress from muscles. So many of you skip this decision when you see at the price tag. Don’t worry, we have provided you the best massage chairs under 1500.
So you don’t need to make an effort to find the chairs under your moderate-budget. The listed chairs offer you a maximum of comfort from your head to toe and bring ultimate peace to your mind. So don’t wait further to go and get any of these massage chairs presented by the well-known brands.
All of the above-discussed chairs are the best available on the market. You can buy the Kahuna Massage chair if you are looking for the best massage chairs for under 2000 $. We recommend it because of its outstanding features and positive customer reviews. If you are looking for under 1000$, go for the Real Relax 2020 Massage chaiback to menu ↑
1.Real Relax Massage Chair
- Updating favor 03 plus: Add Bluetooth audio play and changing LED light, 6 auto modes, more functional and affordable.
- Zero Gravity: One button zero-gravity design, feel virtually weightless. Built in heater to lower back and foot.
There are 6 built-in modes as well as various techniques, including Chinese acupressure.
The Thai stretch is another bonus point, helping you unwind and relieving pain from compressed discs, while the Thai scraping massage experience feels glorious for your feet.
Besides, the rocking feature helps you further relieve pressure from your spine and relax.
The new Real Relax features a zero-gravity design. Even if you have just one zero-G option, the armrest linkage system is a true extra, considering it offers added security.
With 50 air cells for a life-like chiropractic massage, this chair offers a great airbag massage especially for the feet and shoulders, improving blood circulation.back to menu ↑
- Relax Full Body - The massage chair utilizes innovative 2D/3D Finger Pressure Shiatsu, Rolling, compression, Vibration and Heat functions to provide you an omni comfortable massage to soothe muscles and ease tension like a spa massage.
- Creative 2D/3D Shiatsu Massage - The Shiastu Neck & Back Massager with Heat, it has 4 rotation nodes to provide deep kneading massages for neck and shoulder. This massager incorporates our latest innovative technology, the massaging nodes move inward & outward motion to create 2D or 3D finger pressure shiatsu massage with double comfort for your back.
What is unique in Comfier shiatsu neck & back massager – 2D/3D kneading? This massager incorporates our latest innovative technology, the massaging nodes move inward & outward motion to create 2D or 3D finger pressure shiatsu massage with double comfort for your back.
The Shiastu Neck & Back Massager with Heat, it has 4 rotation nodes to provide deep kneading massages for neck and shoulder. Place this seat massager on a sofa, couch, recliner, office chair or dinning chair to enjoy a massage in the comfort of your home ! Know more about benefits and feature in Comfier shiatsu neck & back massager – 2D/3D kneading reviews.back to menu ↑
- Computer Body Scan System : At the touch of a button the Osaki OS-4000 will scan your body and not only automatically adjust the rollers for the perfect massage but also automatically adjust the height and width of the chair to fit your body. Coupled with the S-Track Massage robot, this Osaki OS-4000 is capable of focusing on problem areas of the body like the neck, shoulder, and lumbar regions customizing and enhancing the massage experience
- CALF AND FOOT MASSAGE :n the upper to mid portion of the chair, the 13 air bags are programmed to inflate at independent times, which causes the body to twist, creating an enjoyable deep stretch. Stretching is applied to the shoulders, lower back, hips, and thighs.
First, the Osaki 4000 massage chair is ergonomically designed with an S-Track system to provide optimal comfort and contour to the spine.
Since spine curvature varies from one person to another, the S-track system enables the rollers to move from the neck to the lower back without losing pressure or support along the way or at either end — which is an often occurrence among linear track systems.back to menu ↑
- ★【Zero Gravity Massage Chair】:Press the zero-gravity button,Zero gravity massage chairs elevate your feet to the same level as your heart, minimizing the strain of gravity on your vertebrae, relieving the discomfort of back pain. 14 massage points work together with other areas to provide a completely relaxing massage.Supports head, neck, shoulder, waist, back, leg, and foot massage with heating（back）. Your heart can work less and you can relax more.
- ★【FUNCTIONAL DIVERSITY】: 3 preset auto massage programs have different massage methods to give you the best massage experience.Including special stretching programs for full body stretching, dual foot rollers on the feet area are suitable for most,but you can also choose power speed and airbag pressure to control your own massage.
After four weeks of lounging at the park and beach, watching movies in a reclined position and experimenting with a neutral-posture office setup, we think the Timber Ridge is the best zero gravity chair.
If you’re willing to live with lesser-quality materials and a narrower seat, the Amazon Basics is a good choice. For a canopy option to shield from the sun, we recommend the chair from Best Choice Products.back to menu ↑
5.Full Body Electric Chair
- Bluetooth player: You can connect your phone and play your favorite music or radio while massaging.
- Zero-Gravity: Press “zero-gravity” button, after fully reclines, feet higher than heart, reduce heart load.
You can adjust the angle of the massage chair according to your needs. Speed control, width control, intensity control have 3 levels.Air massage pressure have 4 levels.Four massage points work together with other areas to provide a completely relaxing massage.Supports, neck, shoulder, waist, back, leg, and foot massage with heating（back and foot）. Your heart can work less and you can relax more.
There are total 21 air bags which are strategically located in the arms, hips, shoulder, thighs, calves, and feet. Combined with heat therapy system(back and foot), your muscles and joints will recover faster with increased blood circulation and less pain and aches.Multiple Air bag for your hip and your waist line which inflates for compression massage to align lower back and pelvis area.back to menu ↑
Best Massage Chair Under 1500 – BUYER’S GUIDE
1) Check for its main features:
This is the point to consider when searching in massage chairs. Before making any purchase, you must take into account some of the main elements in it. Is it providing you maximum comfort or not?
Go for these options in it:
- Back and neck reclining options
- Feet extenders
- Built-in computer or speakers
- A wired or remote control panel
- Memory function
Check for these options to get the maximum benefit from your chair. You may get surprised to see the cup-holder on this list as it is not so important. But it becomes essential when you are relaxing on this chair and need a drink. Also, the built-in speaker is another important point you should consider.
2) Types of Massages:
When you check its main features, you must know what kind of massage therapy you need the most as it varies chair to chair. The massage chairs offers you the following:
- Swedish massage
- Shiatsu massage: In this massage,
- Rapid Percussion
In the Swedish massage, rubbing and intermittent application of deep pressure is involved. When it comes to the point of Shiatsu massage, the pressure is applied to the acupuncture points of the body. And when talks about the kneading, rolling, and rapid percussion, it offers massage by the utilization of built-in rollers and balls. In pressure therapy, airbags are used in which it emulates the level of muscle compression.
3) Size and Design:
Check for the size and design of the massage chair. As massage chairs mostly come in big size but nowadays, there are most of the models of massage chairs that don’t have a large size.
So settle down for the model that occupies less space and can be adjusted anywhere in your home or office. Go for the ergonomic design massage chair because such design ensures that the massage chair is light in weight and comes in an average-size.
Check whether the model is made up of durable material or not. This is the point that most people think about before making any purchase.
The essential points that should be long-lasting includes:
- Neck rest
- Bottom cushion
- Leg rest
- Rollers and balls
5) Rollers and Balls:
The inclusion of rollers and balls in the massage chair increases the comfort level and gives your body much relaxation. Although rollers and balls accompany in different forms and shapes. Some rollers and balls are hard, whereas some are so soft, so before buying a chair, make a try by sitting on it and check which chair suits your body.
Examine if your chair offers you a wide variety of controls or not. It is a significant point when you are paying a massive amount, and you are expecting to get a fully-packaged massage chair. Most of the chairs come with manual setting options, whereas few come with remote control.
So try to go for a remote controller model as it allows you to adjust it according to your needs. You can recline it, change the heat range, and do much more without making any additional effort.
This point should be at first because it plays an important role whenever you have decided to buy a massage chair. It is known that massage chairs are expensive equipment.
It is true to some extent, but as the title of this article shows you that there come massage chairs under 1500 too. So try to settle for those chairs that are not so expensive and offer you all the necessary features you are expecting the most.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questionsback to menu ↑
IS IT BAD TO USE A MASSAGE CHAIR TOO MUCH?
Yes, if you set the intensity too high or use it for too long in one session, it can cause discomfort or even pain.
But you can use your massage chair quite often, about twice a day, but for shorter periods of about 15-20 minutes.
Unless you are used to your chair, spending more than 20 minutes in it at a time can cause muscle soreness because your body is not used to being poked and prodded.
That being said, muscle tenderness after the first couple of sessions on a new massage chair is pretty normal, especially if you jumped straight into the full-strength massage mode.
Bruising is never normal, and that means you’ve definitely overdone it.
Going all-out on a sore muscle will only cause it to cramp up more.back to menu ↑
Massage chairs can be good investments, and you don’t need to spend upwards of $5000 on a chair to get the basic benefits a massage chair offers, such as stress relief, and chronic pain management.
With a basic 1-hour massage costing $50-$90, a massage chair of 1500 to 2000 will pay for itself within 22-40 hours of use.
Given that you can use a massage chair about 30 minutes a day (more or less), it will pay for itself in 44-80 days.
So it’s basic math that a massage chair is worth $2000, but not all massage chairs of this price will last this long, especially models under $1000.