Best Office Chair Under 300 – If you are looking to find an ergonomic, high-quality office chair without breaking the bank, you are at the right place. Finding the best office chair under 300 can be challenging, particularly considering the many models available on the market right now. The prices have gone high, and you cannot trust cheap ergonomic office chairs to give you the support you require or stay sturdy for years.
Fortunately, I have done the hard work for you by reviewing the best ergonomic office chairs under 300. Most of these chairs provide a headrest, lumbar support, armrest, and lots of adjustable features. Here is an exclusive best office chair under 300, including a buyer’s guide to help you find the best ergonomic office chair.
Choosing the best office chair for under 300 dollars is not very easy. The prices are soaring high, and you can’t trust any cheap ergonomic office chair for too many reasons.
It may not offer the support you need and the material used in its making is not sturdy enough to last many years. For those who are looking for chairs under $300, we have compiled a list of the best ergonomic office chair under $300 for your convenience.
We have chosen the Office chairs to provide maximum comfort and back support for anyone willing to stay productive and active all day.
It’s very hard to find an ergonomic office chair with a footrest for under $300. Two aspects stand out about the Sihoo Office Chair. We love that it includes a retractable and adjustable padded footrest for users to relax and take breaks. Secondly, this chair has the perfect combination of mesh material and fabric cotton material. Most chairs only use one type of material for their chair. The Sihoo chair uses an elastic styling cotton for its seat pad for nice soft support, and it uses a mesh back to provide better spinal support and air circulation.
We’re also impressed by the outstanding features that Sihoo has. It’s designed with a high backrest along with an adjustable padded headrest. Users can adjust the headrest about four inches up and down. In addition, the headrest can swivel up to 45-degree back.
Sihoo has all of the adjustability features you’ve come to expect from a high-quality office chair. Users can use the rear knob to adjust the lumbar support to suit each individual’s preferences. Other adjustment capabilities include seat height, armrests, and backrest angle.
- 【HIGH QUALITY & EASY TO ASSEMBLE】SIHOO office chairs have been certified by BIFMA and SGS, passed 2000lbs static pressure test. It can carry a weight of up to 330lbs. Every part of this computer office chair has strict safety quality testing, cushion impact test, handrail fatigue test, chair foot static pressure test, ect. Simple instructions enable anyone to put chair together in eight simple steps
- 【FOR LONG TIME SITTING】The mesh back and mesh seat keep air circulation for extra comfort. High quality mesh resists abrasion and transformation, , making the high back desk chair suitable for a long-day sitting of 8 hours. Meanwhile, it allows you to sit without feeling hot or sweaty. It also features easy maintenance, please wash the mesh in warm water on a gentle cycle with a cold-water rinse
- 【ADJUSTABLE 3D ARMREST】 This office chair from SIHOO features 3D adjustable armrests - go forwards and back, up and down, and rotate 36° for the best fit to your favorite position. No matter in appearance or the function, it makes perfect sense of technology and future. Find the best angles for your posture
- 【ERGONOMIC DESIGN】SIHOO is recommended by Ergonomics Application Association. Ergonomic design is based on the human body dynamic digital model. The S-shaped backrest mimics the human spine which helps release the spinal pressure, with more effectively adjustable lumbar pillow to cherish. The flowed waterfall arc seating design thigh support lets you sit a more comfortably, relaxed posture
- 【3-YEAR WARRANT】 If there is any quality problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.SIHOO office chair promises to provide you with free product accessories within 3 years
Most inexpensive chairs tend to take shortcuts to quality and ergonomic features. For example, many do not offer adjustable lumbar support, use thin hard plastic armrests, have shredded foam, and do not offer a rocking feature. One of the stands out features of the Ticova office chair is its three-inch high-density memory foam. This cushion has a waterfall and w-shaped design to disperse the pressure on your buttocks, hips, and thighs.
The Ticova has a high mesh back that matches your spine’s curvature to reduce the pain and fatigue from your back significantly. There is a knob to adjust the depth and height of the lumbar support. Most mesh chairs use a hard plastic armrest making it uncomfortable on your arms, neck, and shoulder. Luckily, the Ticova uses a soft concave PU leather padding to provide additional arm comfort.
One of the favorite parts about this chair is it’s rocking feature. Users can rock slightly back and forth in any desired angle position. This chair can adjust its tilt angle up to 140 degrees. In addition, it has an adjustable headrest made of thickly padded foam. Similar to the armrests, a backrest made of mesh or hard plastic simply feels uncomfortable. Thicova has an excellent combination of both ergonomics and comfort.
- 【Adjustable Mesh Chair】You can adjust lumbar support height and depth; headrest height and angle; armrest height, angle, forward & backward; seat cushion height; tilting angle up to 130°and rocking resilience to your personal most comfortable position
- 【Ergonomic Backrest & Seat】Our adjustable backrest can perfectly fit your spine and significantly ease the fatigue and pain of your back. Also, our seat is made of 3 inches high density foam with W-shaped and waterfall-edge design, providing larger support area and disperse pressure on hip and thighs
- 【Unique Metal Armrest】Compared with all other ergonomic desk chairs' plastic 1D armrest, our stainless electroplating metal 3D armrests with bigger, thicker & softer PU paddings are much more durable and best fit to your favorite position
- 【Unique Headrest & Quality Mesh】Unlike other high back office chairs' small mesh headrest, our big curved foam headrest provides more comfortable neck and head support. Plus, our breathable mesh with strong tensile strength provides cool and comfortable back support, enabling long hours sitting relaxed without sweat
- 【Warranty】We provide 30 days money-back guarantee, one year warranty and professional after sales service for our ergonomic office chair. If there is any quality problem, please contact us and we will provide 100% satisfied solution. Our ergonomic computer chair has comprehensive packaging and clear instruction, enable everyone to assemble easily without damage worry
Not everyone enjoys the mesh back office chairs. Some prefer executive chairs instead. The La-Z-Boy Bellamy office chair is an executive chair designed with faux leather and includes thick padding all over. Mesh chairs are commonly known to lack comfort since they don’t sink in as a plush seat.
Faux leather with thick padding tends to be both soft and supportive to sit on. This chair uses a thick multi-layered memory foam on its seat cushion to provide comfort all day long. Although it’s priced relatively low, it has the aesthetic appeal of a luxurious chair that costs much more. The La-Z-Boy Bellamy chair is constructed with stylish premium wood on the arms and base, making it feel prestigious.
However, this chair doesn’t lack in the ergonomics department. It includes a lumbar cushion that contours to your body to better support your back. Another interesting aspect is it’s ease of use to adjust the chair. It includes multiple one-touch levers allowing users to adjust the recline and height of the chair.
- PREMIUM CUSHIONING: Ergonomic office chair with memory foam cushions that contour to your body
- SOLID WOOD ARMS AND BASE: Durable and stylish construction with premium wood
- WATERFALL SEAT EDGE: Helps reduce leg pressure and promote circulation
- EXECUTIVE STYLE: Brown bonded leather upholstery and darkly stained wood complement any classic office space
- ALL DAY COMFORT: Fully adjustable height, recline, and tilt settings; 250-pound weight capacity
Office Chairs Under 300 Dollars Price Range
When choosing an ergonomic office chair, you need to be careful of many things. It should have a strong structure to stay durable and stable on the ground. Also, check the chair’s weight-bearing capacity and choose an ergonomic office chair that can handle your weight conveniently. The breathable mesh back, lumbar support, and adjustable armrests are essential to make any chair ergonomic and comfortable.
A Buyer’s Guide on Choosing the Best Office Chair Under 300
As you also know, you don’t buy office chairs each year. Hence, purchasing a chair with great quality, comfortability, durability, design, and support is important. Here are some factors you should consider when you go out to choose the best office chair under 300.
Office chairs are made of a wide range of materials. However, the best build quality will vary depending on different people based on your priorities. Each material has its advantages and disadvantages.
While mesh chairs do not seem very relaxing, they are very supportive and flexible. Mesh chairs are flexible and easily contour your body shape, distributing the body weight across your entire back seat. This helps to decrease the pressure exerted on your buttocks, spine, and hips. The material allows for enhanced airflow and blood circulation to your back which makes it perfect for warmer climates.
Leather chairs are comfortable and soft. Leather office chairs are the perfect option to spend more time on your office desk as it gives a more comfortable experience. However, leather chairs are also more expensive than mesh chairs.
Another factor you should look for is the comfort of the chair. A comfortable chair is made of high-quality and breathable material on the cushion, breathable mesh, backrest, cushion, adjustability, armrest, and lumbar support. Generally, breathing materials ensure a comfortable sitting experience and greater airflow, particularly for long periods.
For more comfortability when sitting in your chair, you should consider the experience and type of adjustments your chair offers. You should be able to set things such as tilt depth and tension, and height.
Some chairs enable you to adjust the seat angle to decrease the pressure around the thighs and ensure a more active posture. Other chairs have fixed tilts that enable you to lock the backrest at a position that you feel most comfortable and a tension adjustment to adjust the recline level. The tilt range should be between 90 to 110 degrees.
While some people say that armrests don’t matter, they have a very significant role in ergonomics. Resting your arms comfortably on the armrests and your desk will ensure you don’t experience any strain when typing.
It is important to have flip-up armrests so you can set the right width and angle for your desk to have an ideal posture and enable you to handle your wrists and fingers with ease. In the $300 price range, various office chair brands offer 3D armrests designed to offer comfortable forearm and elbow support, decreasing shoulder pressure and enhancing your ergonomics.
Like any other furniture piece, you want a chair style that matches the look and décor of your home or office workplace. The chairs in this price range have lots of different styles, so you should be able to find an ideal style that suits your budget.
When it comes to wheels, you should choose wheels that can turn 360 degrees without difficulty. Ensure the wheels move freely to prevent annoyances and snags. Keep in mind that caster wheels add the overall chair height. So, if you get an ideal office chair that is too high, you can replace the caster wheels with lower ones.
Correct weight capacity and size specifications
You should always ensure you get an office chair suitable for your weight and height. The chair should be about 18 inches wide and have a backrest between 12 and 20 inches wide as a general guideline. However, you might require different dimensions depending on your size and weight.
Easy assembly and instructions guidelines
You don’t have to buy an office chair that takes several hours to assemble. Ensure the chair you want to buy comes with clear assembly guidelines to make the process painless and quick. You want to get to work as fast as possible. Always go through the reviews to see how difficult it is to assemble any particular office chair.
Many individuals believe that finding an ergonomic and comfortable chair at a lower price is like searching for a needle in a haystack. However, as you have seen, there are many of the best value options for under $300.
Ultimately, at this price point, you can find chairs with a comfortable headrest, built-in lumbar support, armrests, backrests tilt functions, and a weight capacity of a minimum of 250 pounds. These ergonomic office chairs are normally made of faux leather or mesh material. I hope that my reviewed list of office chairs under $300 and the buyer’s guide are helpful in your pursuit of an affordable and ergonomic office chair.
What’s its weight capacity?
If you want to ensure your chair won’t break easily, choose a chair that supports at least 250 pounds. Even if you don’t really need it to support much weight, at least you can be safe whenever you or your kids accidentally jump into it.
What is the chair’s upholstery material?
While it might be a bit challenging to find a genuine leather office chair under $300, it’s very possible to get a high-quality mesh desk chair. But if you still want that upscale leather look, you can go for faux leather. Just keep in mind that mesh is more breathable and durable when PU or bonded leather can wear down much faster.
Is the chair’s height adjustable?
In the $300 price range, this feature is a must. There’s nothing worse than not being able to adjust the chair’s height according to your body build and preferences.
Does the chair have a headrest?
If you prefer office chairs with headrests, there are plenty of models under $300 that will suit your requirements. Some of them we reviewed in this article. However, we’d still recommend checking whether the headrest is adjustable.
Are backrest tilt tension and seat depth adjustable?
This might not be the most common feature in office chairs under $300, but there are still a few ergonomic office chairs in this price range that are fully-adjustable.
Does the chair have built-in lumbar support?
If you suffer from back and neck pain after spending the whole day working at the desk, you should ensure you’re buying an office chair with lumbar support. Not all office chairs under $300 have this feature, but some of them definitely do.
Does it feature flip-up armrests?
This feature is only useful if you don’t have too much room and rather slide your chair under the desk to free up your office space. Otherwise, it’s just a matter of your preference.
Are the armrests adjustable?
Again, it’s not the prevalent feature of office chairs in the $300 price range, but there are a few models that offer adjustable armrests to help you find the best ergonomic sitting position.
Should I Buy an Office Chair Under $300?
If you make sure to purchase a high-quality ergonomic office chair in the $300 price range, you won’t be disappointed. Of course, these office chairs might not be upholstered in real leather or last you for ten years. But if you treat your office chair under $300 with care, it might as well serve you for many work years to come.
We hope you managed to find what you were looking for. And if you have any questions or have an idea of what we should review next, please let us know.
Benefits of an Office Chair Under $300
At Overheard on Conference Calls, we take pride in how we review office chairs. Our team of office chair experts spend hours researching and reviewing dozens of products before they even start writing their review or article. Our goal is to bring you honest and unbiased information to help you make an informed choice that will be the best for you.
While there are tons of office chairs on the market, varying from less than $100 to a few thousand dollars, here are a few advantages of buying an ergonomic office chair under $300:
- You can choose from numerous styles and designs that would look no worse than expensive office chairs
- You can find a fully-adjustable chair to fit your body structure and improve your sitting experience
- You can purchase a heavy-duty big and tall chair in this price range
- You’ll have a choice of mesh or faux leather upholstery material
- You can still find a presentable executive office chair under $300
- You can purchase a chair that would complete your ergonomic workstation setup
- You can protect your back and neck if you buy an office chair under $300 with proper lumbar support
Best Office Chair Under 300 – Finding a high-quality ergonomic office chair under $300 might be a real challenge, especially considering all the models that are on the market right now. It’s a lot to go through if you want to find the best. Well, I did it and let me tell you, it was a lot of work. But, I was happy to do it so I could help you find the perfect office chair.
If you’re reading this, you probably want to know whether you can feel comfortable working long hours sitting in a chair that costs less than $300. Yes, you can if you know what chair to purchase. We reviewed dozens of chairs of all types and styles, looking at key features such as comfort, material, durability, stability, ergonomic features, and, of course, price.
Are you looking for a more breathable fabric to decrease the likelihood of sweating through your work clothes? Do you need better lumbar support? How about the option to adjust the height and seat depth for those with longer limbs?
We’ve scoured the market and have found office chairs that excel in their capacity, upholstery, and ergonomic properties. We’ll walk you through all the features that matter the most when you’re looking for the perfect place for you to rest and work. Whether you want an office chair that matches your décor, one that can accommodate larger backsides, or one that provides much needed lumbar support, we’ll help you find exactly what you’re looking for. If you plan on sitting during most of the day, make sure you’re feeling comfortable the whole time.