Best Air Coolers for Am4 – Finding gear and components to save your CPU and other parts from heat is not an option. It’s a necessity. And to find the most appropriate cooler, you need a lot of information.
Check out all the AM4 CPU coolers to find the best AM4 CPU cooler for your CPU and system. No one wants to invest their money in the wrong place.
Pros & Cons
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The cpu cooler comes with 4 heatpipes and 120mm PWM fan to make sure excellent heat transfer from cpu.
- 【RGB Lighting】RGB lighting on top cover and fan are adjustable to match your PC build.
- 【Two-way RGB Control】The RGB lighting can sync with the motherboard, a wired RGB controller is included for non-RGB motherboards for customizing colors.
- 【PWM Fan】The 120mm RGB PWM fan deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 56.5CFM ; Noise Level: 16.2-31.5dB(A)
- 【Compatibility】The cpu air cooler supports most Intel & AMD sockets like Intel LGA2066/2011/1151/1150/1155/1156/1200/1700 and AMD AM4/AM5.
In today’s review, I look at ID-Cooling’s SE 234 ARGB, which is a single-tower, single-fan cooler with four heat pipes and a TDP rating of 200 watts. The base design is familiar to many as it’s the most common heatsink design on the market. However, according to ID-Cooling, its performance should be more than we originally bargained for. That being said, it’s time to see if that claim holds any truth, so let’s take a closer look at the SE 234 ARGB.
ID-Cooling has done well to establish itself in the DIY PC-cooling space, which is cut-throat at the best of times and shows they have no problems adapting to market needs with regular product releases every year since 2013. Offering a plethora of liquid and air coolers along with fans, thermal paste, and more, they have secured a solid foothold from which they can go toe to toe with the bigger names in the industry.
With a drive to succeed and a portfolio of solid products, ID-Cooling continues to show a great deal of tenacity in a highly competitive market.
2.Cooler Master Hyper 212
Pros & Cons
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 80 x 159 mm / 4.7 x 3.1 x 6.3 inch ; Heat Sink Dimensions (L x W x H): 116 x 51 x 159 mm / 4.6 x 2.0 x 6.3 inch; Fan Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inch
The Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED may not look too different from the original 212 EVO. In fact, I am not sure I could tell the difference if they were side by side. However, the heatsink has been upgraded to improve heat dissipation, while the mounting system has been revamped to make it as pain-free as possible.
The Cooler Master Hyper 212 heatpipe cooler traces its lineage back well over a decade, which might as well be considered prehistoric in the PC industry. Historically, it’s been the plucky go-to cooler beloved by overclockers and system builders due to low cost and relatively good performance.
Now, Cooler Master has made two Black Editions of the Hyper 212, fitted with either a FP120 Silencio or SF120R RGB 120mm fan.
3.Thermaltake UX100 5V
Pros & Cons
- Support 5V RGB sync enabled motherboards: - Sync with 5V RGB enabled motherboards from as US, ASROCK Gigabyte and MSI to customize lighting effect
- Build-in ARGB LED: - 15 High lumen addressable LEDs with 16 8 million colors
- High volume airflow Design: - 9 High air-flow Blade generate a large volume of air passing through the aluminum heatsink for steady air flow and cooling quality
- Reliable hydraulic Bearing: - self-lubricated Bearing and friction-reduced substance lowers operation noise and enhance thermal efficiency
- Universal Intel, AMD Socket: - hassle-free installation with all-in-one back plate to be compatible with all latest Intel and AMD CPU Sockets
- Compatible Sockets: - Intel LGA 1200, 1156, 1155, 1151, 1150, 775 and AMD AM4, FM2, FM1, AM3 plus, AM3, AM2 plus, AM2
- 2 year
Thermaltake Technology Inc. was founded in 1999 with the vision of building Thermaltake Technology into “a cultural brand for the enjoyment of entertainment, e-Sports, technology, and lifestyle”. Thermaltake Technology is focused on delivering the perfect user experience.
Their products range from Power Supply Units, PC Chassis, Complete Custom Loop solutions, CPU Coolers, Fans to the range of the peripherals like keyboards, mouse, mouse mat, headphones, and even gaming chairs. The very essence of the Thermaltake DNA is based on Courage, Passion, and Perseverance. They are diversified in brands like TteSPORTS, Luxa to bring consumer-focused products from respective domains.
I remember the time when I took a spin on the Cooler Master G100M. That Mr. UFO gave us a chill for sure coming out purely from the design and RGB lighting were doing the magic for sure
4.Vetroo V5 White CPU
Pros & Cons
- Simple Overall Design: With high quality and white frame and transparent acrylic fan blade which can effectively reflect lights and making the lightning brighter and softer. The appearance is a perfect match for gaming computer case and radiator.
- Five Heatpipes: Five heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology provide fast heat transfer and maintain the excellent operation of CPU.
- Direct Contact Technology: Direct touching copper base is adopted to fit CPU, as well as improving optimal contact area and thermal conductivity.
- Efficient Cooling: A 120mm fan at 1,700 RPM is ready anytime for the best thermal solution.
- Support Sockets: Intel LGA 1700/1200/1156/1155/1151/1150; AMD:AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2
Everyone says the best budget air cooler for CPUs is the Vetroo V5 but now its time to test those claims out. In this Vetroo V5 review we look at cooling performance on low, mid and high end processors to see if this can actually beat some of the best heatsinks around.
There are a lot of cooling options out there for pc, but some of these might not be the best when it comes to a budget pick. If you were looking for something more affordable than the standard CPU cooling solutions, a v5 CPU air cooler is exactly what you need. Vetro v5 combines something for everyone at an affordable price of or less on sale.
5.AMD Wraith Prism
Pros & Cons
- Official Genuine AMD Branded Product
- Supports Motherboard Socket: AM2/ AM3/ AM3+ / AM4
- Aluminum heat sink with copper core base - Pre-applied thermal paste
- Direct Contact Heat pipes
- Switchable Overclock Fan profile
In a comparison of the Hyper 212 vs Wraith Prism, which one would win? The answer is a little more complicated than you can imagine. Our experts fully looked at each of these choices and have determined who each one is better for, and who it might not be great for.
This is one of the most impressive CPU coolers that you can buy, if you are able to find it. While this cooler does come included with some AMD processors, it can be a bit more difficult to find for some people.
Here is the first thing you need to know: this is a STUNNING cooler. It is one of the most easily personalized coolers that you can find on the market today. There are a few different modes with the lighting where you can pick from any combination of colors on the RGB scale.
Best Air Coolers for Am4 – No one likes noise while working on the PC. It’s quite challenging to find a quiet and efficient AM4 CPU cooler for your system. After using a suitable AM4 cooler, you will see the change in temperature, noise, and performance of the CPU and PC. After doing a lot of research, we have found out the Best AM4 CPU Coolers for you.