Best Air Coolers for i7 8700k – If you want the best out of your Intel Core i7 8700K processor, you must get the best CPU cooler available out there. As there are too many options for a CPU cooler, it might baffle you to choose which one is best suited for you. In that case, this list is intended to help you with the best CPU cooler for i7 8700k.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- 【Single Tower Dual Silent Fan Setting】Two full function 120mm 5V 3Pin addressable RGB, 12V 4Pin PWM fans adopt silentPro blades design with Corona LED frame to increase air convection efficiency and greatly improve heat dissipation. Stable operation and reduce noise. The fan supports for automatic speed control, at 1000~2000±10%RPM. 6 different solid colors and 10 lighting modes controlled by remote controller, unlimited changes.
- 【E-sports Plexiglass Definable RGB LED Top Guard】Plexiglass definable RGB LED top guard, syncs with FRGB addressable version, protects heat pipes from damage. Anti-oxidation protective layer for surface treatment, ensure light transmission and avoiding glare. Sync with the FRGB fan lights like rainbow, stylish and cool, full of personality. It can be also switched to solid light mode. Include RGB controller.
- 【High Efficiency Closed Air Duct Enclosure Design】GI-D66A HALO FRGB cpu cooler with close air channel design, prevents air from overflowing. The air is blown directly to the base and the heat pipe, the cpu cooler cools down more quickly. The aluminum heatsink material maintain the light weight and good corrosion resistance, and significantly improve heat dissipation efficiency.
- 【6 Heat Pipes Direct Touch and Super Heat Dissipation·230W TDP】6 pcs 6mm nickel plating copper powder heat pipes U type for fast thermal conduction, 55X35mm aluminum base with HDT (Heat pipes Direct Touch). The heat pipe is in direct contact with the CPU to achieve efficient and rapid heat transfer for maximum heat dissipation. TDP is up to 230W, greatly improved heat dissipation performance.
- 【Universal Metal EasySET Pro Bracket】Compatible with Intel LGA2066 / 2011 / 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156 / 775 / 1366 and AMD AM4 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2. Easy to install, more stable, and the heat pipe is in derectly contact with the CPU, the motherboard is effectively protected from being bent and deformed.
The cooler features dual DEFINABLE RGB LED VORTEX PRO PWM fans. The cooler has a closed duct enclosure design with vents on the sides. The ARGB show is written on the face of the cooler and I love the colors and lighting elements on the cooler.
PCCOOLER has sent us their GI-D66A air cooler for review. The design element of this cooler has me wow! We have a single housing frame encapsulating the heat sink and two 120mm ARGB fans in quite a style and form. What is more impressive is the pricing of the cooler and the warranty from the manufacturer.
The GI-D66A ARGB is compatible with – Intel Sockets LGA: 775, 1366, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD Socket: AM4, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1. The rated TDP is 230W for this cooler.back to menu ↑
2.Cooler Master Hyper 212
- Air flow: 82.9 CFM; Noise level: 36.0 decibels
- Fan dimensions:120 x 120 x 25 millimeter (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches)
- Heat sink dimensions: 116 x 51 x 159 millimeter (4.6 x 2 x 6.2 inch)
The newly updated Hyper 212 looks to tug at the heartstrings of many system builders from over a decade, who may recall countless tech sites spouting consistent praise and community recommendations for the original Hyper 212 product line as a budget air-cooling option.
Much like its earlier predecessors, the new Hyper 212 Evo v2 aims for the sweet spot of budget performance potential, with the latest version finding itself amidst a large selection of competitive alternatives.
A set of additional fan mounting hardware is included for users seeking to add an additional fan to the Hyper 212 Evo v2 for push/pull airflow, a PWM splitter for dual fan operation and a syringe of thermal compound round out the boxed accessories.back to menu ↑
- Universal Socket Compatibility: Intel LGA775/1150/1151/1155/1156/1200/1366/2011/2011-3/2066; Intel Core i3/i5/i7/i9; AMD AM4/AM3/AM3+/AM2/AM2+/FM1/FM2+/FM2
- The 120mm PWM fan with 9 fan blades delivers improved airflow and produces max 26.2dB(A) of whisper-quiet noise when using. Max Air flow: 69.74 CFM. TDP: 210W
- 5x6mm direct contact Heat Pipes and Aluminum Fins provide excellent heat dissipation and superior cooling performance
- Product dimension: 4.72x6.3x3.15inch(W x H x D). Allow installing two fans on same CPU cooler, extra fan is available in ARESGAME store.
- Easy Installation. Package with detailed installation manual and we support instruction videos and technical service.
You should pick the best CPU cooler you can afford, whether you’re shooting for world-record overclocks, or you just want a PC that doesn’t get loud under load. Choosing the best cooler for your best CPU is an important choice in any processor upgrade or new PC build.
It can make a major difference in temperatures, noise, and even performance — especially if you’re overclocking. If your current cooler can’t keep your CPU’s heat low enough, that could also mean slower performance and/or a shorter lifespan for your precious processor–and clearly, no one wants that.
Don’t forget to consider thermal paste or another thermal interface material (TIM), though.back to menu ↑
4.CPU Cooler RGB
- PC Fans:Our poweful CPU Air Cooler increases the surface area of the copper base while the 6 heatpipes efficiently dissipates heat away from the CPU cooling.Shockproof rubber pads keep the fans quieter.Stable operation and reduce noise.
- Cooler cpu universal Socket Compatibility:cpu fans Support Sockets intel LGA 775/1150/1151/1155/1156/1366/2011 AMD FM1/FM2/AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+/AM4 (For AMD have to keep the original mount on your motherboard and just buckle the cooler on will be fine)
- This 120mm case fan come with two cool lighting 120mm black LED fans, Both are PWM-capable. offer a perfect balance between powerful airflow.Fan Airflow: 18.3 - 45.2CFM;Fan Noise Level: 24.1 - 35.5dB(A).
- cpu fan sophisticated Process and Long Life:The electrophoresis craft applied to heat pipes and fin surface make materials antioxidative and anticaustic, Made of high quality.The fan cooler has a built-in copper movement and a closed loop, which effectively extends the life of the fan.
- Innovative computer fan:heat sink double ring light unique halo arc-shaped frame RGB(Unadjustable) LED illumination: gorgeous lighting effect, improving the gaming experience and your side windows pc case appearance.
Over the years, Cooler Master has released many incredible and award-winning CPU coolers RGB. Of course, these span virtually every budget, from their ever-popular Hyper 212X, to their high-end AIO liquid cooling solutions. Now they’re back with something that’s completely oddball and unique, just to keep us on our toes.
The Masterair RGB is unlike anything we’ve seen from Cooler Master before and takes some of its design ideas from a 60’s flying saucer. Don’t be fooled though, as it still comes equipped with modern features. You’ll find the built-in fan packs Cooler Master’s latest RGB lighting tech, as well as some slick edge lighting for extensive customisation. Of course, you can control that with your motherboard RGB hardware, or with the included software-free switching system.back to menu ↑
- Supports Intel Socket 130W LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X/LGA775 and AMD Socket 125W AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- 120x120x25mm PWM fan with blue LED
- 4 sintered powder heatpipes directly touch the CPU surface
- Extra fan clips provided allow adding a second fan
- Can be easily installed without moving the motherboard
The Gammaxx 400 loses both the Gamer Storm label and a second cooling tower compared to that high end model, but gains a cleaner airflow pathway and broader compatibility with systems that have tall memory modules. Cooler thickness is the most-important factor in determining whether a CPU cooler must sit above or behind that memory, and the Gammaxx specifications are fairly close to those of other recently-tested slim tower coolers.
Deepcool has shipped us several great-performing reasonably-priced products over the past few years, with its Gamer Storm Assassin II dual-tower cooler recently beating most of the firm’s competitors in both price and performance. Can the company do more with even less?back to menu ↑
Best Air Coolers for i7 8700k – Intel keeps coming with various series of extraordinary core processors, including the 8th Generation i7 8700K model. It is arguably one of the best processors, and for gamers, it is the BEAST. What keeps it going without any hurdle and cools it down whenever required is the CPU cooler for i7 8700k.