Best Air Coolers for Ryzen 1700x – Keeping in mind all of the concerning factors regarding that ultimate question, we have compiled a list of 5 best coolers for your Ryzen 1700X. They’ve been carefully examined and handpicked by us so sit back, read on ahead and let us help you decide the perfect fit for you.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Vetroo V5 CPU Air Cooler
- Simple Overall Design: With high quality and black frame and transparent acrylic fan blade which can effectively reflect lights and making the lightning brighter and softer. The appearance is a perfect match for gaming computer case and radiator.
- Five Heatpipes: Five heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology provide fast heat transfer and maintain the excellent operation of CPU.
- Direct Contact Technology: Direct touching copper base is adopted to fit CPU, as well as improving optimal contact area and thermal conductivity.
- Efficient Cooling: A 120mm fan at 1,700 RPM is ready anytime for the best thermal solution.
- Support Sockets: Intel LGA 1200/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 AMD:AM4/AM3+/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2
Everyone says the best budget air cooler for CPUs is the Vetroo V5 but now its time to test those claims out. In this Vetroo V5 review we look at cooling performance on low, mid and high end processors to see if this can actually beat some of the best heatsinks around.
The vetro v5 is one of the best CPU coolers in this price because it combines so many things that people are looking for nowadays into a single cooler that Costs about 30 bucks or a little bit less, If you can find it on saleback to menu ↑
2.Scythe Fuma 2
- 15% better in performance to noise ratio, FUMA2 has reached itself to next level. Dual heatsinks and fans accelerate and enhance heat dissipation for top-tier performance. 6 x 6mm heatpipes and copper plate base ensure heat from CPU and drop temps. Ideal for mainstream, gaming PC, even overclocking with high TDP processor(9900k, 9700k, 9600k,3700x, 3800x, 3900x, 3950x).
- Asymmetrical design allows unrestricted use of any front RAM slot, and cut-out fin design gives clearance(55mm) of rear RAM slot(LGA2011/2066). Standing only 155mm tall, the cooler fits most PC case on the market.
- Using Kaze Flex 120mm quiet fan(Fluid Dynamic Bearing), FUMA2 use two different thickness(25mm & 15mm) PWM fans rotating in opposite direction. This generates higher static pressure as well as stable airflow thus pushing cooling performance to maximum while keeping silent operation. Addition fan clips is included to add 3rd fan.
- Premium HPMS III is easy-to-install and secure for socket INTEL LGA 775, 1150/1151/1155/1156, 1200, 1366, 2011(V3)Square ILM, 2066 Square ILM & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4, FM1, FM2(+). This mounting system gives precise contact pressure to CPU and support most popular sockets and motherboards on the market.
- Product dimension: (W)137 x (D)131 x (H)154.5mm, Weight: 1000g. Included thermal compound paste and Y fan cable for installing both fans on one CPU fan header.
We are saddened that we have not seen the entire lineup of this specific design, but we did get our hands-on the Revision B version, and at that time, it held its ground with CLC options as well as other dual-tower cooler designs.
Since then, the market has changed with what customers expect from air coolers these days. While reducing thermals is the primary factor to buy any aftermarket coolers, mid-tower cases are more prevalent, requirements for tall memory with fancy RGB LEDs much be able to be cleared, and ease of use all come into play.
Scythe has heard the chatter and has decided rather than to be a revision C, and they are now offering it as the Scythe Fuma 2. What you are about to see is a dual-tower design that fits many of the requests we mentioned, all while keeping a sense of sleek styling, and all while adding very little noise to the system!
For those who tend to shy away from liquid cooling, and want a tower cooler that can run with the big dogs, without having to fork out the big bucks to own it, you may want to pay close attention to what follows in this review.back to menu ↑
3.AMD Wraith Prism LED
- Official Genuine AMD Branded Product
- Supports Motherboard Socket: AM2/ AM3/ AM3+ / AM4
- Aluminum heat sink with copper core base
- Direct Contact Heat pipes
- Switchable Overclock Fan profile
In a comparison of the Hyper 212 vs Wraith Prism, which one would win? The answer is a little more complicated than you can imagine. Our experts fully looked at each of these choices and have determined who each one is better for, and who it might not be great for.
As far as the noise level goes, while this isn’t what we’d call a “silent” fan, it is one of the quieter fans that you can get. When you are overclocking, you will start to hear the fan working, but apart from that, it is silent.
If you are the type of overclock, this is a good choice. People who play games, stream content, render videos, and more haven’t had issues with overheating. It should stay relatively cool at all times, even though you still want to keep an eye on your temperature while you are overclocking.back to menu ↑
4.Cooler Master Hyper 212
- Air flow: 82.9 CFM; Noise level: 36.0 decibels
- Fan dimensions:120 x 120 x 25 millimeter (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches)
- Heat sink dimensions: 116 x 51 x 159 millimeter (4.6 x 2 x 6.2 inch)
The Hyper 212 Evo v2 does away with the swing-arm flex mount bracket and makes use of a fixed torsion bar, which greatly simplifies mounting and installation of the cooler. Cooler Master provides hardware to support most Intel and AMD CPU sockets, although Threadripper is not among them.
A set of additional fan mounting hardware is included for users seeking to add an additional fan to the Hyper 212 Evo v2 for push/pull airflow, a PWM splitter for dual fan operation and a syringe of thermal compound round out the boxed accessories.back to menu ↑
- Ultra-compact low-profile cooler with only 37mm total height – ideal for HTPCs, ITX and Small Form Factor builds
- 100% compatibility RAM- and PCIe-compatibility due to 95x95mm footprint, does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots
- Highly optimised NF-A9x14 slim 92mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1200
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i7, i5 or i3 with moderate heat load (e.g. 11900, 11700, 11600, 10700, see compatibility list)
Unfortunately, Noctua’s NH-L9i is only compatible with Intel-based platforms. The good news is that Noctua also sells an AMD-compatible NH-L9a. Its physical design is different, so the cooling performance results you’ll see from it are different than what we’re reporting here today.
The NH-L9i’s first surprise is in the heat sink’s sheer weight. Despite a height of just 1.46 inches, it registers 14oz including the fan (but without mounting brackets). This makes it heavier than some of the coolers in the >2-inch category.back to menu ↑
Best Air Coolers for Ryzen 1700x – Now that you’ve set yourself up with a PC that will run your high-end games to the max, you need to be on the lookout for one thing. Temperatures. Everyone slightly familiar with gaming hardware will know that keeping your components at an optimal temperature increases performance and prolongs longevity. And everyone wants that after investing some big bucks in their build. With the Ryzen 1700X processor installed, you should be on the lookout for a good cooler too so that you can get the juice running for a good amount of time. But, what should one look for when deciding on a cooler?