Best Air Coolers for Ryzen 2700x – If you are looking for the best airflow rating and whisper quiet operation, then you have to go with the Noctua DH-D15.
With nickle-plated heat pipes and a full RGB color suite, it’s sure to fit in with any build color scheme you’re going for, and it’s a serious upgrade over the Ryzen 2700X stock cooler. Keep reading for more details on the Noctua performance and comparisons to other models.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Cooler Master Hyper 212
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 57.3 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 decibels
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heat sink
- RGB LED controller: The wired RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button
- Smart Fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
The Cooler Master Hyper 212 heatpipe cooler traces its lineage back well over a decade, which might as well be considered prehistoric in the PC industry. Historically, it’s been the plucky go-to cooler beloved by overclockers and system builders due to low cost and relatively good performance. Now, Cooler Master has made two Black Editions of the Hyper 212, fitted with either a FP120 Silencio or SF120R RGB 120mm fan.
Both the stealth and RGB versions feel like direct descendants to the Hyper 212s of yesteryear, with each performing like they were designed to be focused on entry-level to mid-range quad-core gaming builds.
However, if overclocking more than four CPU cores to the upper-end of the silicon stratosphere is on your agenda, you might consider alternatives as this pair of Hyper 212s lacks at wrangling thermal loads on HEDT (high-end desktop) CPUs. This is no real surprise, though, as the Hyper 212 has always been a heatpipe cooler for the masses.back to menu ↑
- Supports Intel Socket 130W LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X/LGA775 and AMD Socket 125W AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- 120x120x25mm PWM fan with blue LED
- 4 sintered powder heatpipes directly touch the CPU surface
- Extra fan clips provided allow adding a second fan
- Can be easily installed without moving the motherboard
The Gammaxx 400 loses both the Gamer Storm label and a second cooling tower compared to that high end model, but gains a cleaner airflow pathway and broader compatibility with systems that have tall memory modules. Cooler thickness is the most-important factor in determining whether a CPU cooler must sit above or behind that memory, and the Gammaxx specifications are fairly close to those of other recently-tested slim tower coolers.
Compared to the NH-U12S, Deepcool’s Gammaxx 400 hangs an extra 0.1″ of fins off both the front and rear of the CPU socket. As a frugal builder, I can sympathize with anyone who actually needs the extra 0.1″ of memory clearance afforded by the costlier part. The Gammaxx 400 is also a little wider, though about half that difference comes from its wire fan retainers sticking out farther. All three coolers come with an extra set of clips to hold a second fan in push-pull orientation.back to menu ↑
3.Vetroo V5 White
- Simple Overall Design: With high quality and white frame and transparent acrylic fan blade which can effectively reflect lights and making the lightning brighter and softer. The appearance is a perfect match for gaming computer case and radiator.
- Five Heatpipes: Five heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology provide fast heat transfer and maintain the excellent operation of CPU.
- Direct Contact Technology: Direct touching copper base is adopted to fit CPU, as well as improving optimal contact area and thermal conductivity.
- Efficient Cooling: A 120mm fan at 1,700 RPM is ready anytime for the best thermal solution.
- Support Sockets: Intel LGA 1200/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 AMD:AM4/AM3+/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2
Everyone says the best budget air cooler for CPUs is the Vetroo V5 but now its time to test those claims out. In this Vetroo V5 review we look at cooling performance on low, mid and high end processors to see if this can actually beat some of the best heatsinks around.
Vetroo V5 CPU Air Cooler w/ 5 Heat Pipes 120mm PWM Processor 150W TDP Fan Intel LGA 1200 115X / AMD Ryzen AM4 Universal Socket w/Addressable RGB Lights Sync(V5, Black)back to menu ↑
- The rgb cpu cooler shining product can cool down CPUs and provide cpu fan faster experience.
- CPU cooling fan equipped with premium motor modules, hydraulic with longer service life, and tower fan wide fan blades for powerful blast capacity.
- CPU air cooler aluminum fins are equipped for better quality, case fans exquisite workmanship, and uniform radiation.
- The computer cpu cooling fans simple overall design, pc fan edges and lines make the appearance more vivid
- If you have any problems about the RGB CPU cooler fan, please contact us in time and we will help you solve the problem
You should pick the best CPU cooler you can afford, whether you’re shooting for world-record overclocks, or you just want a PC that doesn’t get loud under load. Choosing the best cooler for your best CPU is an important choice in any processor upgrade or new PC build.
It can make a major difference in temperatures, noise, and even performance — especially if you’re overclocking. If your current cooler can’t keep your CPU’s heat low enough, that could also mean slower performance and/or a shorter lifespan for your precious processor–and clearly, no one wants that.
Don’t forget to consider thermal paste or another thermal interface material (TIM), though.back to menu ↑
5.Thermaltake UX100 5V
- [Support 5V RGB sync enabled motherboards] - Sync with 5V RGB enabled motherboards from as US, ASROCK Gigabyte and MSI to customize lighting effect
- [Build-in ARGB LED] - 15 High lumen addressable LEDs with 16 8 million colors
- [High volume airflow Design] - 9 High air-flow Blade generate a large volume of air passing through the aluminum heatsink for steady air flow and cooling quality
- [Reliable hydraulic Bearing] - self-lubricated Bearing and friction-reduced substance lowers operation noise and enhance thermal efficiency
- [Universal Intel/AMD Socket] - hassle-free installation with all-in-one back plate to be compatible with all latest Intel and AMD CPU Sockets
- [Compatible Sockets] - Intel LGA 1200/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 & AMD AM4/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2 plus/AM2
- 2 year
Thermaltake Technology Inc. was founded in 1999 with the vision of building Thermaltake Technology into “a cultural brand for the enjoyment of entertainment, e-Sports, technology, and lifestyle”. Thermaltake Technology is focused on delivering the perfect user experience.
Their products range from Power Supply Units, PC Chassis, Complete Custom Loop solutions, CPU Coolers, Fans to the range of the peripherals like keyboards, mouse, mouse mat, headphones, and even gaming chairs. The very essence of the Thermaltake DNA is based on Courage, Passion, and Perseverance. They are diversified in brands like TteSPORTS, Luxa to bring consumer-focused products from respective domains.
I remember the time when I took a spin on the Cooler Master G100M. That Mr. UFO gave us a chill for sure coming out purely from the design and RGB lighting were doing the magic for sureback to menu ↑
Best Air Coolers for Ryzen 2700x – A Ryzen 7 2700X cooler is essential if you want to make the most of the processor. We all know that when electrical components get too warm , they don’t perform as well and it shortens their lifespan considerably.
Here, we compare four CPU coolers from Noctua, Scythe, Be Quiet, and Cooler Master to give you the best recommendation on the cooler you should buy to extend the life of your Ryzen processor.