Best Air Coolers for Ryzen Processors – Being a processor targeted at gamers, Ryzen 7 5800X is a multi-core utilization king. The 7nm technology makes it efficient and worth the investment. To fully utilize its capability, we need overclocking. We compiled almost every best CPU cooler for Ryzen 7 5800X. There are mainly two categories of cooler liquid-based cooling kits and air-based coolers. In terms of efficiency, liquid coolers are ahead of air cooling. If we talk about equipment reliability and long-lasting performance, then air-cooling takes the lead. Manufacturers had added some features to make these coolers attractive with RGB lightning and customization. We will discuss a few products to help you decide which one to buy.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- Simple Overall Design: With high quality and black frame and transparent acrylic fan blade which can effectively reflect lights and making the lightning brighter and softer. The appearance is a perfect match for gaming computer case and radiator.
- Five Heatpipes: Five heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology provide fast heat transfer and maintain the excellent operation of CPU.
- Direct Contact Technology: Direct touching copper base is adopted to fit CPU, as well as improving optimal contact area and thermal conductivity.
- Efficient Cooling: A 120mm fan at 1,700 RPM is ready anytime for the best thermal solution.
- Support Sockets: Intel LGA 1200/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 AMD:AM4/AM3+/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2
If you were looking for something more affordable than the standard CPU cooling solutions, a v5 CPU air cooler is exactly what you need.
Vetro v5 combines something for everyone at an affordable price of $30 or less on sale.
We’re looking at some low-cost CPU cooling solutions; more specifically, we will be reviewing v5 CPU air cooler and comparing it to a couple of similar low-cost cooling options.back to menu ↑
2.Cooler Master Hyper 212
- Air flow: 82.9 CFM; Noise level: 36.0 decibels
- Fan dimensions:120 x 120 x 25 millimeter (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches)
- Heat sink dimensions: 116 x 51 x 159 millimeter (4.6 x 2 x 6.2 inch)
The Hyper 212 Evo v2 does away with the swing-arm flex mount bracket and makes use of a fixed torsion bar, which greatly simplifies mounting and installation of the cooler. Cooler Master provides hardware to support most Intel and AMD CPU sockets, although Threadripper is not among them. A set of additional fan mounting hardware is included for users seeking to add an additional fan to the Hyper 212 Evo v2 for push/pull airflow, a PWM splitter for dual fan operation and a syringe of thermal compound round out the boxed accessories.
However, the cooling fan does not offer RGB/aRGB lighting as Cooler Master appears to be sticking with the original Hyper 212 theme of budget-minded minimalism.back to menu ↑
- Ultra-compact low-profile cooler with only 37mm total height – ideal for HTPCs, ITX and Small Form Factor builds
- 100% compatibility RAM- and PCIe-compatibility due to 95x95mm footprint, does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots
- Highly optimised NF-A9x14 slim 92mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1200
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i7, i5 or i3 with moderate heat load (e.g. 11900, 11700, 11600, 10700, see compatibility list)
Unfortunately, Noctua’s NH-L9i is only compatible with Intel-based platforms. The good news is that Noctua also sells an AMD-compatible NH-L9a. Its physical design is different, so the cooling performance results you’ll see from it are different than what we’re reporting here today.
The NH-L9i’s first surprise is in the heat sink’s sheer weight. Despite a height of just 1.46 inches, it registers 14oz including the fan (but without mounting brackets). This makes it heavier than some of the coolers in the >2-inch category.
From a purely physical perspective, Intel’s CPUs are at an advantage in that regard. But they’re also typically more expensive too, which is why we’re particularly fond of heat sinks compatible with Intel and AMD host processors.back to menu ↑
4.Raijintek Rhea CPU Air Cooler
- ✔️ WITH RAIJINTEK A REAL THUNDER RUMBLE SHAKES THE HARDWARE LANDSCAPE: The eponymous Raijin is taken from the Japanese culture and religion and treated as god of thunder with the highest respect. This also applies to the products of the newcomer. The portfolio can rely on the many years of experience of the company founders and their excellent knowledge as well as an unrestrained spirit of innovation.
- ✔️ HIGH PERFORMANCE: With the Rhea, Raijintek is expanding its product range with a high-performance, yet extremely affordable mid-range tower cooler with high compatibility. As with the products of Raijintek usual, refers here also with the product name on the Greek mythology and so Rhea is also a member of the Titans. Among other things, their name means "easier" and thus fits perfectly with the easy installation of the CPU cooler.
- ✔️ EFFICIENT: Even in enclosures with limited space, the Rhea is in good hands with only 5.9 cm depth. For this purpose, the heat sink is designed for the installation of two instead of just one fan. Thus, it offers the possibility for a future upgrade to increase the airflow and cooling performance. The U-shaped aluminum fins of the heat sink are crossed by three copper heatpipes and thus ensure optimal heat dissipation.
- ✔️ GREAT DESIGN: The heatpipes rely on the design mentioned by Raijintek CDC technology with direct contact to the CPU. This removes the waste heat even more effectively. The elegantly designed and specially developed connection of the slats with the heatpipes dispenses with the soldering of the individual layers and presses them instead.
- ✔️ PRACTICAL: The sleek looking black fan is a 92 mm model with 4-pin PWM connector and a convincing maximum airflow of 57 m³ / h. It can be controlled by the motherboard, the automatic adjustment regulates depending on power requirements and the Rhea can be quiet when it is necessary but also generate maximum cooling power.
Not long ago Raijintek announced its Zelos and Pallos CPU coolers; now it is adding the Rhea CPU cooler to its lineup. This is a budget CPU cooler that should work as an affordable solution for improving upon stock cooling for budget systems.
Rhea is built using three 6 mm U-shaped copper heat pipes that transfer heat to an aluminum fin stack. This heat is then dissipated with the use of a 92 mm fan, which can spin at speeds between 800 RPM and 2200 RPM. At full speed it’ll make up to 27.9 dBA of noise.
The entire construction measures 93 x 59 x 118 mm, and will work on Intel LGA 1150, LGA 1155, and LGA 1156 sockets.back to menu ↑
5.NZXT Kraken X63
- Design: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo
- Bigger And Brighter: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- Better Control: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- Incredible Performance: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- Simple Installation: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling
- Compatible Socket and CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 / AMD Socket AM4, TR4 (bracket not included)
Also, and this is not perse a positive, the fans are no longer controlled by the LCS unit and CAM infrastructure itself, you need to connect them towards your motherboard or fan controller to regular them. it seems to be an effort from NZXT to have you purchase an extra CAM compatible RGB/FAN HUB, but we’ll talk a bit more about that in the review. Other than that the cooling performance remains solid. This new revision CPU cooler pump and LED lighting are compatible with CAM software.
The software allows you to program, customize and monitor this all-in-one liquid cooling solution for your processor. Armed with two 140 mm PWM fans and a nice 280 mm radiator the performance should be really good, and with the CAM software you can monitor temperatures, adjust pump performance and customize LED lighting directly from your desktop.
You know, in the world of CPU coolers nothing ever stops developing. These days you can pick a hundred different heat-pipe based coolers, where many are shaped, formed and priced the same. The better heatpipe based coolers are good though. Next in line are LCS systems (liquid cooling), the entry-level products are affordable, easy to install pre-fab liquid cooling kits. We’ve seen and tested many of them as Corsair, Asetek, Cooler Master and yes NZXT and so on all have interesting kits.back to menu ↑
Best Air Coolers for Ryzen Processors – Your PC needs to stay cool whoever there is a lot of heat associated with processor-intensive work. Every electronic piece of equipment that has ever been made loses some power through heat. That heat requires removal to avoid damage to the equipment. A CPU like the Ryzen 7 5800X is amongst the highly efficient Processors in the market but still releases a lot of heat when overclocked. Heat transfer is essential, and CPU coolers target to maintain the processor within its operating temperature range. Proper heat dissipation keeps your processor running at its required performance, and your in-game FPS remains stable. Just be sure to match the TDP of the cooler with the PL2 TDP of the processor.