Best Coolers for Am4 – To make things trouble-free for you, we have made a complete buying guide on Best AM4 CPU coolers. Do your research and decide what suits your PC according to its usage.
Also, we are open to suggestions. Let us know below how can we improve these buying guides in the future. Thanks for reading.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Thermaltake UX100 5V
- [Support 5V RGB sync enabled motherboards] - Sync with 5V RGB enabled motherboards from as US, ASROCK Gigabyte and MSI to customize lighting effect
- [Build-in ARGB LED] - 15 High lumen addressable LEDs with 16 8 million colors
- [High volume airflow Design] - 9 High air-flow Blade generate a large volume of air passing through the aluminum heatsink for steady air flow and cooling quality
- [Reliable hydraulic Bearing] - self-lubricated Bearing and friction-reduced substance lowers operation noise and enhance thermal efficiency
- [Universal Intel/AMD Socket] - hassle-free installation with all-in-one back plate to be compatible with all latest Intel and AMD CPU Sockets
- [Compatible Sockets] - Intel LGA 1200/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 & AMD AM4/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2 plus/AM2
- 2 year
AMD lists their acoustics as 39dbA, so the Thermaltake far outperforms this in terms of noise, it is also much more attractive than the Wraith Stealth Cooler you will get on most of the low to mid-range AMD CPUs. The issue is, if you only have to spend, you may be better off putting it somewhere else, like slightly faster RAM, or one step up in SSD size.
I have neglected to mention the Intel Stock cooler, mainly because I have all AMD products. In this scenario, the Thermaltake is better, as the Intel stock cooler is not amazing for either acoustics, performance or looks.
Overall though, there is almost no competition at this price point. All of the products around this price are flat out ugly, many of which also have relatively low performance. They are all tower coolers too, so if height is an issue that rules them out.
In particular, if you look at the low profile solutions on Scan, I think the closes comparison would be the Arctic Freezer Low Profile which works on Intel but not AMD, is ugly and about the same price. The next best would be the Gelid Solutions SlimHero which is over more.
Overall, this would make an excellent cooler for an HTPC of small form factor PC. If you plan to do any overclocking or just want better thermals, you would be better of spending a bit extra and getting a tower cooler such as the UX200 which I will be reviewing next.back to menu ↑
2.Cooler Master Hyper 212
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 57.3 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 decibels
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heat sink
- RGB LED controller: The wired RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button
- Smart Fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
The newly updated Hyper 212 looks to tug at the heartstrings of many system builders from over a decade, who may recall countless tech sites spouting consistent praise and community recommendations for the original Hyper 212 product line as a budget air-cooling option.
The Hyper 212 Evo v2 does away with the swing-arm flex mount bracket and makes use of a fixed torsion bar, which greatly simplifies mounting and installation of the cooler.
Much like its earlier predecessors, the new Hyper 212 Evo v2 aims for the sweet spot of budget performance potential, with the latest version finding itself amidst a large selection of competitive alternatives.back to menu ↑
- 【Multi Compatibility】The GPU Water Cooler is compatible with RTX 20XX Series/GTX 10XX Series /900 Series/AMD RX 200/300 Series/GTX 1600 Series
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The VGA cooler comes with a 240mm AIO GPU water cooler and a 2-in-1 240mm cooling fan to ensure excellent heat transfer from GPU, the built-in 92mm fan is equipped to cool down your MOS and VRAM
- 【Why Need VGA Cooler】The VGA liquid cooler can offer efficient cooling for your graphic card to ensure higher clock rates to get a long lifespan of the graphics card
- 【Quiet Operation】The low noise impeller and PWM fan ensure ultra-quiet even under full load. The fan speed can be adjustable according to the GPU temperature via the PWM function.
- 【Easy Installation】It comes with mounting kits and manul for mainstream gaming VGA card
ID-Cooling has released its new ICEFLOW 240 ARGB AIO liquid cooler a few months ago and we managed to get our hands on one for this review.
While it does packs a ton of RGB lighting and can be synced with most of the major motherboard brands, the ICEFLOW 240 ARGB comes at a surprisingly affordable price of RM 359. The RGB lightings will sure to excite some of you RGB fans out there but I’m not exactly a fan of RGB lightings myself, so I’ll be focusing on finding out what kind of cooling performance the ICEFLOW 240 ARGB can deliver.
Let’s see how does it fare against some of the best performing air coolers and budget AIO liquid coolers we have here in the lab.back to menu ↑
4.Vetroo V5 White
- Simple Overall Design: With high quality and white frame and transparent acrylic fan blade which can effectively reflect lights and making the lightning brighter and softer. The appearance is a perfect match for gaming computer case and radiator.
- Five Heatpipes: Five heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology provide fast heat transfer and maintain the excellent operation of CPU.
- Direct Contact Technology: Direct touching copper base is adopted to fit CPU, as well as improving optimal contact area and thermal conductivity.
- Efficient Cooling: A 120mm fan at 1,700 RPM is ready anytime for the best thermal solution.
- Support Sockets: Intel LGA 1200/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775 AMD:AM4/AM3+/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2
We’re looking at some low-cost CPU cooling solutions; more specifically, we will be reviewing v5 CPU air cooler and comparing it to a couple of similar low-cost cooling options.
The vetro v5 is one of the best CPU coolers in this price because it combines so many things that people are looking for nowadays into a single cooler that Costs about 30 bucks or a little bit less, If you can find it on sale.
Before we get into vetroo v5 CPU air cooler review and performance, testing, let start with packaging and Installation.back to menu ↑
5.Scythe Fuma 2
- 15% better in performance to noise ratio, FUMA2 has reached itself to next level. Dual heatsinks and fans accelerate and enhance heat dissipation for top-tier performance. 6 x 6mm heatpipes and copper plate base ensure heat from CPU and drop temps. Ideal for mainstream, gaming PC, even overclocking with high TDP processor(9900k, 9700k, 9600k,3700x, 3800x, 3900x, 3950x).
- Asymmetrical design allows unrestricted use of any front RAM slot, and cut-out fin design gives clearance(55mm) of rear RAM slot(LGA2011/2066). Standing only 155mm tall, the cooler fits most PC case on the market.
- Using Kaze Flex 120mm quiet fan(Fluid Dynamic Bearing), FUMA2 use two different thickness(25mm & 15mm) PWM fans rotating in opposite direction. This generates higher static pressure as well as stable airflow thus pushing cooling performance to maximum while keeping silent operation. Addition fan clips is included to add 3rd fan.
- Premium HPMS III is easy-to-install and secure for socket INTEL LGA 775, 1150/1151/1155/1156, 1200, 1366, 2011(V3)Square ILM, 2066 Square ILM & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4, FM1, FM2(+). This mounting system gives precise contact pressure to CPU and support most popular sockets and motherboards on the market.
- Product dimension: (W)137 x (D)131 x (H)154.5mm, Weight: 1000g. Included thermal compound paste and Y fan cable for installing both fans on one CPU fan header.
For those who are unaware of who Scythe is, it may be time to crawl out from under that rock! They have done well in our time working with them to tend to gravitate to the top half of our charts, yet can do so without charging massive amounts of money for their cooling solutions.
It used to be that many top performers could be found in the wild for fifty dollars or less, but the market and economy seemed to have changed, to where now many companies find no issue charging double what the industry used to consider “normal.” However, we are not here to bash companies; we are here to praise Scythe for being one of the ever-shrinking list of a few manufacturers that believe you should not have to take out a loan to grab a CPU cooler to obtain better than average results!back to menu ↑
Best Coolers for Am4 – If you just got your Ryzen CPU and looking for a compatible cooler for it or your old cooler stopped working, then you are at the right place.
Because, in this guide, I’ll be showing you five best AM4 CPU coolers, along with their features, pros, and cons that you can get in 2021.